This board gives a false impression that we're Jow Forums people because of the worst literal rejects of society that...

This board gives a false impression that we're Jow Forums people because of the worst literal rejects of society that come here because they have no other platform to let out their incel frustration but the truth is that we a proud hybrid country

Attached: 1.png (1087x1087, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nntaleb
twitter.com/nntaleb/status/1084469613289705472
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China
twitter.com/abdughenisabit/status/1000131015904555009
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brazil is proof that race mixing is wrong

Do you have no self-awareness or something?

people with weak ethnic identity will become genetically altered furfags and other freaks by 22nd century

Cringe

just because you are something doesn't mean you have to like that thing or think it is ok

For example, I am and ugly incel. That doesn't mean I think ugly incels are good in any way. In fact, I hate myself and only my cowardice/self-preservation instinct keeps me from (having any intention of) an heroing.

good latvian post

So you're a pathetic being. Not my problem.

No, you're not a failure because you're mixed. You're a failure because you're a lazy piece of shit retard who worships whiteness. You're disgusting.

nice projection

you're ugly as a sin. you already posted your photos here and you are a vomit inducing mutt

>projection
No, projection. You revealed yourself a self-hater and a pathetic being. Just get out of my face, loser.

Actually, we're inferior. They have higher IQ and are much better looking in average.
Now that we're a mixed country, we gotta work with what we have.

Attached: finnish-women-1-1024x698.jpg (1024x698, 85K)

I'd never in a million years post my photos on Jow Forums. I don't know wtf you're smoking.

No, YOU have a inferior IQ. I don't.

We're pure Native Americans. We can laugh at your muttness as much as we want. Who would win between amerimutts and monkeyzilians? Who's the King Mongrel?

>pure native americans
Stop trolling.

Please, data doesn't lie. Our only bet is through eugenics or sterilization of inferior races.
Maybe gene editing if we're lucky.

Attached: 471px-National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png (471x218, 63K)

Ugly people must be shot
Anyone that isn't germanic has low IQ

I wonder, how did they collected the data?
No way Italy is that high.

They are. They would be way higher if it was just North Italy.

Attached: main-qimg-3709717f6b5938b61eef9aab9f5d3049.gif (500x455, 38K)

>data doesn't lie
That data is flawed and you know that average doesn't mean everyone has the same IQ, right?

>"The majority of the data points were based upon convenience rather than representative samples. Some points were not even based on residents of the country. For instance, the “data point” for Suriname was based on tests given to Surinamese who had migrated to the Netherlands, and the “data point” for Ethiopia was based on the IQ scores of a highly selected group that had emigrated to Israel and, for cultural and historical reasons, was hardly representative of the Ethiopian population. The data point for Mexico was based upon a weighted averaging of the results of a study of “Native American and Mestizo children in southern Mexico” with result of a study of residents of Argentina. Upon reading the original reference, we found that the “data point” that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea, was actually the mean IQ of a group of Spanish children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain. Corrections were applied to adjust for differences in IQ across cohorts (the “Flynn” effect), on the assumption that the same correction could be applied internationally, without regard to the cultural or economic development level of the country involved. While there appears to be rather little evidence on cohort effect upon IQ across the developing countries, one study in Kenya (Daley, Whaley, Sigman, Espinosa, & Neumann, 2003[5]) shows a substantially larger cohort effect than is reported for developed countries."

There are a lot of studies proving the racial IQ gap, just search them. Even if you take account of socioeconomic differences, the gap is still there.
There's something that environment cannot explain and it lies something deeper, maybe genetically.
Just look at this, even if you take rich black people, they still commit more crime than poor white people.
How can you explain that?

Attached: Gtrich+black+people+commit+more+crimes+then+the+poorest+of+_4592c3316b51783ab7690587ef2c5261.jpg (536x392, 52K)

Read this statistician timeline twitter.com/nntaleb
He is debuking IQ

twitter.com/nntaleb/status/1084469613289705472

>literally using appeal to authority
>literally who (((scientist)))
That's no debunking. IQ is still widely used as a predictor of personal and financial success.
Not only that, a well administered IQ test can eliminate all forms of bias from cultural ones to maybe racial ones.
They're very accurate for the most part and it's the closest we can get to measuring g, their consequences are also proven in various studies so it's not just a "number".

Fpbp

How did i use appeal to authority. I invited you to read his arguments.

And what he said doesn't change what I wrote or shown.

You didn't even read it. He is showing the flaws in these IQ studies.

>This board gives a false impression that we're Jow Forums people
it gives that impression because that is indeed the case
at least half the posters here used to regular Jow Forums till the 2016 elections hit and all the american electionfags started showing up

Mongrels are inferior. At least we're smart enough to elect a white man to fix this country.

Attached: 1301391.jpg (823x548, 67K)

t.Southern Brazilian

>Bolsonaro
>White
The only white thing about him is his preference for America over your shit hole country.

Based
Cringe
t. purebred mutt

It's not flaws in IQ studies, but flaws in interpreting them.
>3- WHT I LEARNED IN 2018 (cont)
Also learned that "PhD" researchers who BS w/buzzwords don't understand basic inference; the notion of variance.
Worse, race idiots think that if a country has "IQ"=82 (assuming "IQ" is real), that ALL will have IQ=82.
Yes, he's correct. IQ follows a very common shape in statistics, a bell curve or normal distribution. That doesn't mean blacks don't have people with 130 IQ, but it's statistically insignificant when compared to, let's say, east asians.
What's more problematic is the ends of the bell curve, if everyone mixed with blacks, we're not going to see "Einsteins" every now and then or someone that can make progress in our societies. It's also increasing the lower end of the curve leading to more criminals and low-skill workers which, if you are accompanying trends, it's going to be fully automated in the next few years.

Attached: LpIftTb.gif (800x458, 47K)

How is he not white though? His great-grandpa was a literal nazi soldier

Bolsonaro wouldn't have won had brown people like me not voted for him. We live in a majority brown country, retarded leaf.

He's half German and half italian, he's an Euro mutt just like you.

>t. purebred mutt
That is whole point of the thread. I'm boasting about my muttness

that's like boasting about being crippled

He is also claiming that IQ fails to predict for success. Read more of his posts. Go deep

kek how do pathetic beings like you even exist? It's sad. I laugh when I see these kind of posts.

ITT: pathetic self loathing shithole dwellers arguing with firstoid permavirgins

I'm mutt myself and if you get mad and take website seriously it's because you really hate yourself, you are ugly or something and you really feel inferior

>this board gives a false impression that we're Jow Forums people
Nah, there are no true racists here. Just a bunch of insecure people who cannot get laid. So they blame their appearance (too short too ugly etc). And appearance to them means genetic and also race. tl;dr : the root cause of all of that is no gf. Thats why there are two types of the most popular threads here: racist baits and yfw no gf.

that leaf is brazilian

enjoy more treadu nonsense.

The macaco behind the shitposts

I can claim stuff too, doesn't mean they are entirely correct.
What do you prefer? Trusting an old chap probably suffering from his advanced age or a multitude of scientist proving him wrong?
Even if it's a controversial subject, just the possibility of it is a danger to our society. The world is slowly becoming a muttified mess and just when we learn that IQ is entirely genetic, we cannot do shit, we already lost, chinese won with their homogenous society not listening to western race mixing bullshit.

Gene editing will fix all this shit

Maybe for the Chinese, it's a good thing they are hiding that tech. It's their best bet for a complete domination.

Attached: 1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg (634x414, 43K)

I prefer to trust a statistician than some pseudo-scientific psychologists

>Nassim Nicholas Taleb (/ˈtɑːləb/; Arabic: نسيم نقولا طالب, alternatively Nessim or Nissim; born 1960) is a Lebanese–American essayist, scholar, statistician, and former trader and risk analyst,[1] whose work focuses on problems of randomness, probability, and uncertainty. His 2007 book The Black Swan has been described by The Sunday Times as one of the twelve most influential books since World War II.[2]

>china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_China

Attached: Ethnolinguistic_map_of_China_1983.png (500x469, 265K)

Yes, but CCP is slowly ethnic cleansing them.
twitter.com/abdughenisabit/status/1000131015904555009

He being a statistician doesn't make everything he says 100% true, he's at the same level of any of those "pseudo" scientific psychologists.

"The majority of the data points were based upon convenience rather than representative samples. Some points were not even based on residents of the country. For instance, the “data point” for Suriname was based on tests given to Surinamese who had migrated to the Netherlands, and the “data point” for Ethiopia was based on the IQ scores of a highly selected group that had emigrated to Israel and, for cultural and historical reasons, was hardly representative of the Ethiopian population. The data point for Mexico was based upon a weighted averaging of the results of a study of “Native American and Mestizo children in southern Mexico” with result of a study of residents of Argentina. Upon reading the original reference, we found that the “data point” that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea, was actually the mean IQ of a group of Spanish children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain. Corrections were applied to adjust for differences in IQ across cohorts (the “Flynn” effect), on the assumption that the same correction could be applied internationally, without regard to the cultural or economic development level of the country involved. While there appears to be rather little evidence on cohort effect upon IQ across the developing countries, one study in Kenya (Daley, Whaley, Sigman, Espinosa, & Neumann, 2003[5]) shows a substantially larger cohort effect than is reported for developed countries."

Why did the jannies delete my post?

FUCK MONGRELS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK WHITE LOLIS IN THE ASSHOLE

>brown people like me
Sad!

You defended Brazil in another thread and that means you are probably brown, so fuck you.

t. Sulista

You don't need to repeat what your little friend said here This doesn't change anything.

I only defend shitzil when it's been attacked by another shithole like Mexico because it's fun to make fun of beaners.

Fair point

are you actual brazilian born in brazil or muh heritage? do you speak the language?

>or muh heritage?
Brazilian is not a race

>Brazilian is not a race
True, it's a disease.

i just joined this thread and i want to say that everyone of you is a loser and will never accomplish anything of value
have a good night, fuckers

aww (You) are so cute, have a good night and sweet dreams :3

Attached: DD16025E-8C01-4D49-8A79-11B51736DC21.jpg (1200x1800, 265K)