We need MORE yellow immigration to Canada

We need MORE yellow immigration to Canada.

Attached: 1546912838408 (1).png (997x468, 464K)

The Chinese century starts now.

Based and Yellowpilled

Fuck off you gookadians.

*denies your visa application*

We need Western Canada (bestern canada) to separate.

Attached: 1144274273822.jpg (732x468, 158K)

This

isn't vancouver full of chinks?

Based.

Oh no, no based, I thought you talked about QUEBEC

Western Canada has no history, you’d be a faker nation than some shithole in Africa.

History doesn't pay my rent. I would rather have a rich country, than a country with history

Attached: 1543687944037.png (1200x800, 846K)

QUEBEC ARE THE RICHEST, BASED

>French reading comprehension

Get the fuck off my land

Canada cries out for CANZUK.

Shut the fuck up subhuman.

The fuck do you mean? He was right.

Western Canada has more history than your fucking shithole Chang.

That's an infographic of equalization payments you absolute retard

t.subhuman who gets assraped by Russia and Germany for 10000years

Attached: image.jpg (604x453, 31K)

The green provinces are the ones that received welfare (the numbers is the value o lf welfare received). The red provinces are the ones that don't receive welfare payments, because they have more robust economies

t.gookadian who got raped by mongols for 5000000 years

Attached: China suck balls.png (1266x548, 56K)

you were literally in cave being niggers while everywhere else they had massive cities and civilization also mongols are chinese now filthy snownigger subhuman.

No, Mongols were not Chinese you gookadian smelly rice nigger. China was build by whites.

Attached: 1518968125881.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

>Pole calling anyone a subhumans.
Yeah, but when the mongols conquered China many chinese generals and engineers were still used by the mongol army, and where afforded respect for it.
When Poland got BTFO by everyone your people were considered filthy useless subhumans good for nothing. Too coward to lead a army, too stupid to create wonders of siegecraft

No, Chinsectoids were sub-humans. Poles were superior, you smelly favela monkey.

Attached: 1518968249611.png (725x1465, 158K)

Canasia is a shit hole and all it's major cities are on the border lol

I hope everything west of Québec leaves

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-12.31.20.jpg (2162x1440, 432K)

Then stop giving us money then if the West is so rich :^)
Why do you insist on giving us all that hard earned money Zhang??? Perhaps we could just stop being NEETs and go to work, of course if you are still ok with giving us another 11B$ I wouldn't mind but that is your decision pal :^)

Shouldn't you be working so I can get paid? What's the point of having a weekend in western """"Canada?"""" Weekends are a time to enjoy oneself and there is nothing enjoyable about living in pseudo-America. Might as well go back to work, our tribute payments aren't going to make themselves.

Attached: PicsArt_01-08-01.46.41.png (1562x1452, 190K)

absolutely based

oilniggers on suicide watch

Attached: 1521174080620.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

why my province gotta suck so bad, how do we even have enough people to have 1.9 B in payments?

>muh shekels

Attached: PicsArt_12-10-12.05.52.jpg (1933x1440, 211K)

quebec should honestly be independent, it's not worth paying that much to keep them in canada

t. Albertan

Attached: PicsArt_10-30-11.23.36.jpg (650x562, 65K)

im from NS you goon

I'm thinking about moving from Calgary to somewhere else in Canada. It was a great run while it lasted, but the city has really taken a dive in the past few years.

Where should I move? I don't speak French and have enough work experience to get a decent job wherever.

Give us Alberta

look at the per capita numbers

Manitoba and the Maritime provinces are all much worse. Newfoundland is now a "have" province, but until very recently they were by FAR the biggest recipients per capita; all that changed was that suddenly they found offshore oil.

>please save us commonwealth we're properly fucked right now

>Hey we just fucked ourselves up the ass with a rusty pitchfork when it comes to trade deals, can we join one with you? Please... Jesus please save us...

just give me leafcard

>all it's major cities are on the border lol

Ah yes, another retarded self important American who doesn't understand geography

>Canasia is a shit hole and all it's major cities are on the border lol
nice gonna use this to make leafchinks mad in the future

No

but im honorrarry asian just like you

Delet this

Support for CANZUK freedom of movement is lowest in the UK

Attached: ihs0xtnxe02z (1).png (1280x618, 231K)

>CANCUK