We are going to be part of Eurovision's expansion into Asia

Terrible. I've watched some European Eurovision contestants and songs and it is nothing more than an Americanized garbage music in a garbage show. Not to mention that it is a politicized show that allows propaganda. All the music they sing is in English. Why not just send this singers to America so they can do this show with the American pop idols they're trying to imitate?
Sadly we are the only arab country with governors stupid enough to join this shit. Even trash arab countries like Lebanon and Kuwait are not in it. Nothing more than a recipe for cultural decay and Americanization. Which is horrible for our society which embraces family values. We are not soulless robots like the Japanese or depressed plastic like Koreans, but we might as well become so if we are going to flush our heritage down the toilet like that.
Not to mention Australia is going to host this. I like Australia joining the Asian football cup because asian countries are weak and Australia would make the play for the cup more competitive. Sports are good. But what is the point of Australia and New Zealand competing in this when hey don't even speak Asian languages?
I hope this show fails.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 10.27.11 PM.png (494x1160, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dTCwJsK2d-A
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU
youtube.com/watch?v=jlN3xlfAu0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why not just send those* singers

based. eurasia union when?

when they* don't even speak an asian

I watch homovision for the fresh cringe

>EUROvision
>Asian
What the fuck?
How can western gayropeans be that retarded?
Or they are welcoming their muslim BVLL overlords?

Why isn't is called Asiavision Song Contest? And why are like half of the participating countries not even from Asia?

>he thinks the eurovision is a song contest
lmao
It's literally a freak show where singers musically shitpost on an international world stage, and has been so for decades, the only ones watching it non-ironically are homos
Also,
>implying gulfies aren't cultureless americanized durkas already

This show is hilarious you have to be closest to a SJW wet dream to win
An Arab tranny who likes big cocks is going to represent France in this year edition so we may actually win, the singers from last year pro migrants song were way too white and straight to win

t. the largest country in asia

Because those who own eurovision are expanding into asia or something like that

Attached: russian defense minister.jpg (550x354, 25K)

Asiavision already exists

i think russia should should boycott oldschool eurovision because euroshits keep booing at us. at least asians are respectful

that is exactly what it is my semitic larping bro. And no you don't know what a gulfie is. You're Israeli so you don't really know that we exist.

Attached: freak show.jpg (600x877, 126K)

>Asiavision
Didn't even know that was a thing

Attached: 2000px-Asiavision_Song_Contest_2009.svg.png (2000x1150, 395K)

I know right?
Your parasite country that is not even part of EUnion or Europe won it because of some tranny too

Attached: implying.gif (155x173, 836K)

hot

Attached: zzzz.jpg (630x633, 84K)

Vanuatu
Solomon Islands
UAE
Turkey
Papua New Guinea
New Zealand

I can understand Australia to a certain extent but why are the rest in Asiavision? Ok fine, Papua New Guinea I get, but why is Turkey in it lmao never mind the pacific islands

>"The Eurovision Asia Song Contest 2019 is expected to be the first edition of the Eurovision Asia Song Contest. The contest will be the Asia-Pacific counterpart of the Eurovision Song Contest"

It is called "Eurovision Asia". But it was made for Asian AND Pacific countries.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 12.08.41 AM.png (2136x606, 339K)

>Which is horrible for our society which embraces family values.
your country is famous for being a prostitution heaven for instagram thots and slavic women among other degeneracy. if you wanted to preserve your traditional society you should've done something like 30 years ago, too late now.

get a grip.

Eurovision is trash.

No notable artists from it.

Prostitution isn't against family values. It doesn't conflict with family values. It is more of a human trafficking / thot issue.

what the fuck are your family values then? some warped nonsense you took from western conservatives? lol

i think it's really funny how the arabs that post here are just as westernized as the secular liberal arabs you people usually complain about just in the opposite directions

family values are marrying a virgin and breeding her. The more hot she is the better.

Attached: t3_7dmmuo.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

hmmmmm
are you the op?

yeah

Attached: 1537296647158.png (841x749, 1.81M)

b for bump

>the next eurovision will be held in tel aviv

Attached: 1526165106098.png (650x650, 13K)

makes sense

Attached: 1513451967439.jpg (600x530, 133K)

>Eurovision Asia
Can't come up with an original name? It's like calling the Warsaw Pact "the communist version of the NATO"

> It's like calling the Warsaw Pact "the communist version of the NATO"
kek. It is because eurovision is a brand. And the owners of it are expanding this brand into asia and the pacific.

Oh
Thanks for the explanation

Oh, it wasn't a dying project as I thought.
Also
>EUROvision
>Asia

This can't be the right timeline.

Attached: 1543801007231.png (427x345, 72K)

The first "Eurovision Asia" to be held in Australia 2019 with only 9 asian countries out of 17 participating in it. Where exactly did this timeline go wrong?

Very redpilled
Eurovision sucks ass

I apologize in advance for the New Zealand performance

It doesn't seem that cingey desu ngl srs
youtube.com/watch?v=dTCwJsK2d-A

where can i see who will perform?

>eurovision asia

Attached: 1543184807955.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Probably haven't been decided yet. But it doesn't matter desu. No one is going to watch it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 2.23.32 AM.png (1306x578, 672K)

Best Eurovision winner coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=gAh9NRGNhUU

meme contest for meme music
youtube.com/watch?v=jlN3xlfAu0s

no need to because you gon win sheep shaker. I have faith in your talents.

Attached: 1412749339797.png (887x607, 168K)