Mutts in nature are generally stronger than their parents

>mutts in nature are generally stronger than their parents
>grizzly and polar mutt is the strongest bear ever to exist
>lion and tiger mutts grow incredibly large and have better health than their lion or tiger counterparts
>horse and donkey mutts are stronger than both the horse and the donkey
>dog mutts live the longest lives and have a better immune system than the other "pure" dog breeds

Explain how racemixxing is bad you pathetic virgin

Attached: images.png (284x178, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_vigor
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lion and tiger mutts die prematurely due to heart issues, they are also mostly infertile

t. liger enthusiast

simply not true

>Confusing race mixing
>And species mixing

Attached: Confused__.jpg (429x377, 41K)

not to mention you can't baselessly extend it to humanity

Cope

so this is how mutts cope

It is a thing, humans are simply too closely related to benefit since you know, we are a single species and variation is fucking minimal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_vigor

Then why do Chinese peasants have higher IQs than Swiss schoolchildren?

Attached: bruce.png (582x458, 202K)

Where are the arguments? The scientific proof that racemixing is bad? Did Nazis get BTFO this hard by me?

One of the minimal variations he was talking about

Attached: 1545289688565.jpg (691x691, 43K)

mutt entdeckt

Coping Nazischwein absolut aus dem Gleichgewicht gebracht

gigamutt entdeckt

See Brazil. Every single brazilmutt is short(below 1,70) and skinny as a skeleton.
>>dog mutts live the longest lives and have a better immune system than the other "pure" dog breeds
This is because pure-breeds are forced to breed with close relatives

Ja ich bin mutt
Ja ich bin intilligenter als du
Ja ich bin stärker als du
Ja ich habe mehr erreicht als du
Ja du bist ein fetter Nazi Uni NEET ohne Zukunft

ich lache mich tot

There's an opposite effect, too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

The burden of proof is on you. Where are your sources?

I’m a mutt and I’m extremely unhealthy both physically and mentally

>anecdote

OH NO NO NO NO

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

"generally"

I'm a Brazilian mutt, 86 IQ, dropped out of high school, extremely frail because of my osteoporosis(fuck brown skin) and now with lung cancer.
Trust me, don't mutt your blood line, you're making the lives of the next generation harder and weaker.

I thought all of Brazil was a muttland, how do you not mix your genes.

>mutts are superhumans perfect in every way
*looks at latin america*

oh oh

because they're ugly, even in nature

a horse(white person) is infinite times more aesthetic than a donkey mule (half nigger)

>lion and tiger mutts
are sterile
>horse and donkey mutts
are sterile, much like zorses
>dog mutts live the longest lives and have a better immune system than the other "pure" dog breeds
this is a complete false equivalence, certain purebred dog breeds were destroyed by inbreeding because irresponsible owners and clubs had certain ideas about what the breed should look like and this was accelerated by competitions and tournaments saying a certain dog was not 'pure' enough, if you go back a century or more all of the health problems that these breeds have suddenly go away
the breeds that escaped this treatment were mostly work dogs (like herding dogs) but you still get breeds like german shepherds which have suffered from inbreeding

here's some counter examples for you, the first being the wolfdog which while bigger and stronger than dogs displays aggression and makes for a poor domestication candidate, and more famously killer bees which were created by crossing european honey bees with african bees leading to a highly aggressive and defensive bee

Attached: 01.jpg (582x204, 30K)

based and racepilled

Attached: 67465.jpg (1066x2818, 465K)