Would you rather live in a commie block, or would you rather live in a suburban copy/paste detached house?

Would you rather live in a commie block, or would you rather live in a suburban copy/paste detached house?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1333, 964K)

Commieblock.

Attached: IMG_20181214_084649728.jpg (3264x1836, 2.03M)

The commie block because the public transit in the area's probably better.

Depends on the type of the commieblock. There are some really nice.

Detached house

Our suburbs are a mix of commieblocks and houses

Attached: normal_TV0902_032.jpg (900x602, 294K)

Suburbs without a doubt. They're 100000x more cozy and aesthetic than commieblocks.

jesus fucking christ dude

looks comfy

Commieblock with 1st world conditions sounds comfy desu

detached, even if it meant an hour commute
having ethic neighbors stink up you entire floor because it's dinner time is tiring

looks grim

Say what you will but the apartment in the picture still has a 24 hour convenience store less then a minute walk from the front door, I'd sacrifice aesthetics for that in a heartbeat.

I could probably find somehow to make the commieblock work

sure. you could burn it down and contribute the insurance money towards a down payment on a real residence.

Commieblocks are unironically comfy as long as they're well-maintained (just like any other building), so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

What do you think is a better alternative anyway? LA-style sprawling suburbs, maybe?

that city looks pretty good actually

efficient and aesthetic

Ive lived in a number of apartments, and I cant stand the odors and the noise from la-shartquisha hernandes washington's 16 welfare checks blasting lil nigg upstairs and running through the hallway at 1 am. As far as apartments go, however, I wouldnt mind living in a descent condo/rental in a mostly white part of town.

Be thankful that your commie blocks arent culturally enriched like they are in much of America.

I don't really see advantages of detached house.

Attached: 22580107_498013773906336_80095457828667392_n.jpg (1080x1350, 292K)

Detached house, 100%.

Isn't this a thing in most major cities? Or is it just New York.
t. have three 24hour bodegas within two blocks of my apartment.

*blocks your path*

Attached: n86e81obx3a21.jpg (1000x667, 218K)

Hahah, damn... Who buys those?

Gulf Arabs

Attached: 1518163227369.jpg (399x388, 31K)

How can anybody be this tasteless?

what do you mean? it looks great

Attached: DawP0mJX0AAvCKA.jpg (768x1024, 176K)

Why would I live in detached house?
My flat is already too big for me, because my parents moved out and I have empty bedroom no one uses.
Do you think I would like to mow lawn or clean snow myself? No, fuck it.
Also, right now I can go downstairs and go to supermarket. I don't need to drive anywhere if I need a pack of batteries or something.

Oh, that explains everything.

what the hell is that

detached house. I live in one. Everytime I visit an apartment, I don't get how people lives there.

Is that building in the forefront from stalinist times?

NYC is basically East Asia in levels of pedestrian friendliness it's very pedestrian centric as opposed to the vast majority of the country which requires a car to get just about anywhere.

Cursed image

Suburban but both are shit. I like my big house in the woods

I really hate it when commieblocks architects try to do something original, 99% of the time it looks like shit.

better than japanese house
japanese house is small

It depends. If the commieblocks is near the centre of the city or is one of those small commieblocks with 5 or 6 floors then I choose the commieblock. Commieblocks on the outskirts of the city have all the disadvantages of the suburban house (far from the city/nothing to do there/looks depressing because they're all the same) and are usually badly maintained shitholes with lots of crime.

Scandinavian commieblocks are comfy because they dont have 30 floors, im fine with these

Commieblock, I hate taking care of the garden, vacuuming stairs and taking care of heating.
Only good thing about detached house is the garage

That's not even one of our worst buildings.

Attached: _TFk9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTlRrN01EQV8vNmE3MDMzNTg5ZTdiNGZkMzgzN2YxNzdhMDRhNjE1Y (1200x1800, 446K)

this more or less

must be nice earing your neighbours taking a shit in the middle of the night

Cigans in our country live in those (of course the wealthy ones that got rich on tinning and boilerwork in big factories.

this can't be real

Attached: 1540945588789s.jpg (125x102, 2K)

Neukkukuutio

Attached: 12750054_1568131673485673_1813636873_n.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

>My neighbors in college were hot blonde qt's
>thin walls
>be sitting in the living room and hear and echo'y sound of water dripping in a bowl
>toilet flushes
>after a while start to get aroused by the sounds
>unzip dick
>nut to thought of that being on me
>following year, cute asian exchange students
life was good.

Attached: yes.jpg (232x201, 11K)

Also you can probably actually walk places too.

did u ever talked to them?

>looks rich neighborhood
>bad road and pavement
how is it possible?

A few times. They once burned their food while cooking and the fire alarm went off in their place. I didnt think much of it but after a few minutes it was still going, decided to see what was up. their whole apartment was thick with smoke and they didnt think to open the windows... they also dumped water onto the bowl and just made the smoke worse. Gave them a hand with the smoke to get their alarm to stop. that was about it other than the occasional greetings when we left or arrived home at the same times.

why arent commie blocks as widespread in japan? japanese rooms seem much smaller than korean rooms but i hardly saw any tall really buildings. is it bc earthquakes?

Already live in commie block. it's nice

Attached: Bundang_Jeongja.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

looks comfy
how often does that park flood?

Earthquake, and no "greenbelt" to stop sprawl created by seibu and those railway companies

never. the stream has good drainage system i think

miss park floods once a month

It's not a neighbourhood it's a site for prebuilt houses.

Thats like asking if you want to live like a King or a Slav.

Commie block so i can walk to the store and not have to bus

comfy-commieblock

anywhere away from shitskins and women

Attached: cringe.png (349x53, 1K)

says the fucking mutt

Attached: ANXozXx.png (175x183, 75K)