I am moving to South America and there is nothing you can do to stop me, but you can recommend where I move to

I am moving to South America and there is nothing you can do to stop me, but you can recommend where I move to.

So where?

Attached: SPURDO BENIS.jpg (600x420, 186K)

uruguay they are first world

las malvinas

Las Malvinas

Go to argentina or uruguay leave non white countries alone.

Good luck getting raped by macacos

uruguay ,chile or french guyana
argentina is as poor as brazil

>macacos
Are these sexy ladies?

Attached: pp.png (528x404, 4K)

CHILE CHILE CHILE

>argentina is as poor as brazil
kek, thankfully we're very far from that

come home white man
I met a french guy a few weeks ago who moved here because he said franch was being invaded by black men kek, I thought that was a Jow Forums meme, eh was a nice guy though

Come to Colombia, they r waiting for u XD

Attached: 3CD.jpg (896x480, 73K)

fuck 4, marry 3, kill 2

imf data. crisis hit you hard

Attached: Captura de tela em 2019-01-13 19-43-45.png (1174x362, 40K)

Please don't move to SA for that
But if you do, you'll find similar girls wherever you go, doesn't need to be Brazil. The rest of Latin America is very similar to us
If you still want to move here for whatever crazy reason you have, pick a nice city rather than only a nice country. I guess Chile would be closer to Britain. But Argentina is also an alright choice from what I know

Panama

>french guyana
How is it like there? Is it like a 1st world country ?

its the french department with the least hdi but they are high for the region. same with gdp per capita. they have a murder rate a bit high and are underdeveloped but being a french territory carrt them. we dont hear almost anything about guianas here and i guess less than half of the population know it exists

Shut up, third worlder subhuman.

Rape and AIDS is a Russian thing.

Attached: 1409588846219.jpg (550x405, 45K)

Chile

Las Malvinas (Argentina)

>here because he said franch was being invaded by black men kek, I thought that was a Jow Forums meme, eh was a nice guy though
Why not move to a smaller city?

paraguay

Costa Rica.

Anywhere but here. We do not like Brits or northern Euros. Only southern Europeans are welcome in my country as it's always been

South Brazil, Uruguay or Chile

>We do not like Brits or northern Euros
Why?

>uruguay
The damned rebels

Venezuela. Tell them you work for the Anerican government and love the Columbian government.

they're white. we honestly are not fans of wypipo. Only southern Euros+mena is what my country received throughout its history, with the ocassional ww2 cumskinned refugee here and there. But they are 1 percent of the population or maybe less

I see, here it's the opposite in most cases.

Why someone is even thinking that ?

that's why brazil is such a clusterfuck, you should've only decided to let either 1 of the 2 groups in. The more homogenous a coutnry the better. My country is also a shitshow, but due to the african descendants mostly

THIS

your country is a shit show because of American interference

monkey blood doesn’t help much either though

rich form that flag. Your country is also mordor dude

Attached: cat laughing for 4 hours.gif (310x250, 3.28M)

Las Malvinas ...
siempre argentinas

You can move to my bed