1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Who did your country genocide? Does your country regret it?

Attached: balls genocide.png (960x2301, 149K)

We didn’t genocide anyone.

everyone commits genocide germany was just the most efficient and did it against the media and bankers

t. non-german btw

>Why yes, I take pleasure in knowing that my ancestors wiped out the native Americans, how did you know?

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (1242x1394, 156K)

No one

Same here

Everybody here's like "Srebrenica never happened but I wish it did."

YEA, KILL EM

holodomor

>Holodomor
>real
Choose one and only one.

Soviets killed 20 million Russians. What are you talking about?

There was no genocide here. Ask spain, they were there too.

Based. Reminder that the Seminoles magically disappeared once we sold you Florida.
> they actually paid good money for fl*rida
no refunds btw

This
The land was mostly uninhabited except for a couple natives that went away or intermarried with the pilgrims.
T. 1/112ths Cherokee on my mom's side

Moor genocide
No

actually Haitians genocidized my country and then we did it to them

Flag
Nobody | N/A

>Kill around 15 million niggs
>None care because it's your private property and they're all niggs

Attached: léopold II.png (203x253, 51K)

We didn't genocide anyone but we had (hypothetically) we'd only regret not finishing the job. Hypothetically.
Haha.

Flag
Algerians I guess, if you can count that as a genocide? Our country doesn't really care about it anymore.

Taco land
In our way to end the mutt menace, only 54% left!

In Serbia people generally admit that Srebrenica happened and don't argue the figures, but think that its magnitude and the fact that the males were targeted don't qualify it for genocide

Flag
Tried to civilize the reindeer herders. Don't think it was genocide exactly. Just took their kids.

Also sterilized some gypsys

>no refunds btw
>Spain has a GDP per capita of 11,000 USD less than that of Florida today, a state widely renowned as one of the wackiest and most culturally divided states in the US.

Tutsi weren't genocided because they were thought of as "inferior," they were genocided because they were the oppressive elite that thought the working class Hutus were inferior.

>jews with no money = bankers and "media"
Uh huh