How often do you use credit cards?

How often do you use credit cards?

Attached: american_express_cards.jpg (340x255, 22K)

my dad is making me use credit cards that he made me sign up for because he wants me to be a good goy and build up credit :/

All the time.

When I'm buying plane tickets or booking hotels

Never

Daily, better than using a debit card provided you're not retarded enough to actually go into debt

Has literally never used one

every day for food delivery

Same

I can't get one because all the money I get from work I get it under the desk.

There's almost no penalty on buying shit in 6 monthly payings. Paying in cash is the worst here

Every day so I can build credit and get those rewards. I always 0 out my balance at the end of the month though.

Never. I only have debit cards.

You don't really build credit by using them, you build it by having them and not missing payments on them.

You build your line of credit by using them and making payments. As your credit line expands, your score goes up. You can't just sit on a card and passively build credit.

>You can't just sit on a card and passively build credit.
you can to a certain extent according to my ({})

Yeah, but it's slow because the only payment you'll make is the utilization fee for not using your card lmao

Never, I only use debit

Literally every single purchase

I have a really good credit without ever using one, so I haven't gotten one.

You should get a travel credit card. Use it for every purchase and build up tons of points

>Using a (((credit))) card ever

"No"

Attached: 41d417240982cdff21c7.jpg (1022x683, 89K)

of course. stores count the cost of using the credit agency into their prices, so you basically pay a 2% premium by not using them. the idea is to collect the difference in rewards. im funding this years flight and hotel cost on my vacation to europe entirely from credit card rewards. just be smart about it and dont go into debt.

Why would you NOT take advantage of the Jew?

You do not take advantage of the jew. The jew takes advantage of you.

Im not even sure how, but somehow Scholmo benefits from it Im sure.

You do what he saidYou put every single purchase you normally would do on your credit card, and pay it off at the end of the month. You’re not spending any extra than you normally would with cash, only difference is with a travel credit card, you get points for every single dollar, euro, pound sterling, or whatever your currency is. So actually the Jew pays YOU

So the jew just lets me borrow their money and gives me a bonus for it? Sounds like a horrible buisness idea desu.

they bank on the goy not being smart enough to pay debts

ThisThe Jew gives free benefits because they are hoping the card holder will overspend and not pay their bills by the due date. Because if that happens, they charge interest.

But if you’re a responsible person and don’t overspend and pay your bill when it’s due, you earn points and beat the Jew

1-5 times per month. 1 is mandatory as I always to take a cash advance

I have 9 open credit card accounts and I aggressively optimize which I use in any given situation to get the highest rewards back.

I've never paid a cent of interest, always paid them off in full each month.

I don't really like debt and I don't know how the fuck they even work so i just buy shit with my own money

We mostly use debit cards in Russia desu

no, they win because you will take a pitiful 1% to allow them to keep their market share

market share which they then use to fuck merchants up the ass with credit card processing fees which the merchants will then pass back to YOU

essentially you're paying for your own reward

I have an extension of my father's card. I rarely use it.

>maxed out two credit cards TWICE within a year
>face no consequence because my family is rich

Attached: 1526402299216.jpg (960x960, 95K)

typical retarded third generation squandering the family wealth

I've never had a credit card or any type of loans

Dont have one

Never. Cash all the way.

I use my debit and credit card for literally everything. Credit just for shit sometimes, only to maintain my score.

i use my discover card for everything i can, because every transaction has a cashback reward. i have autopay set up to pay my full balance at the end of the month.

Always whenever I make a purchase

Nobody use cash

nope, i literally just spend £1000 on physical gold yesterday,

fuck debt and fuck fiat "currency"

This. Use it for expenses you would normally pay for outright, and pay the balance before the intrest kicks in. Just be aware of any (((fees)))

I never took loans in my life. And I hope I will never take

Yes. For free currency conversion and sweet cashback.

as little as possible
If I absolutely need something from online, I just get a 1-use card

I use it to pay all my bills every month, then just pay it off before they can apply interest and get a small amount of Amazon bucks each month. The jews fucking hate when you don't pay interest.

Attached: 1525725545730.jpg (859x1024, 95K)

More often than I should so I'm holding back now. Last month the bill was almost R$2000 (540 US dollars) and that's a lot for me. This month it's going to be R$950 (mostly from installments) and next month I plan on it being less than R$400.

never

Alot because I need them for travel, since my debit card won't work in other countries

Only when i shop online

Weekly, for filling up my bike. Only because I forgot switching my wallet from bike jacket to normal jacket too often.
Otherwise for hotel bookings.