I don’t know what it is but I have found myself really attracted to pajeetas latley...

I don’t know what it is but I have found myself really attracted to pajeetas latley. I never really noticed them too not that long ago. But they are starting to get my attention, they are in the majority of my classes in uni, they are smart, they are usely very polite and are very smiley with me and they are genreally kind of cute. I feel like they would be one of the best women to actually have a legitimate relationship with.

Attached: A696A0B0-79A3-48B6-B989-BB68BCB3600A.jpg (750x865, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poonam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u saying wat u son of basterd bich?

South Indian girls are horny little fuck machines that want 10 kids, family is the only thing holding back their lust cravings

You think so ? I feel like they are the type to settle Down with a few children

In terms of genetic stock, Asiatics are undervalued from the perspective of the white male. As a population, Indian immigrants to the US (typically upper castes) have been estimated to have a higher mean IQ than the white mean (about 112). By pairing with a talented Pajeeta, the white male can ensure that his offspring regress to a substantially higher mean than they would have had he paired with a white female.

Attached: american bear.jpg (300x300, 20K)

true I wouldnt mind having smarter kids lol

I want to sniff her brown arsehole and footpussy

Attached: D600CAE6-73A9-4522-9715-D37F60DAC683.jpg (667x509, 78K)

>whites not better than hive mind tier asians

just educate and discipline your kids t bh

It means you are developing excellent taste.

Ya obviously but I there will be two parents will a stable income. Most pajeetas are in good paying programs whereas most of the white women here are in arts degrees

not pajeeta, it's poonam, common indian female name.

I want to sniff all brown grills arseholes and footpussies

POOnam

Lol thanks for educating me fren

I am now a man of taste

that's the spirit :--DD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poonam

Sometimes I feel sad for you sorry fucks because Indian girls outside don't really hold a candle to all the Indian girls in India (be it brown, dark brown or mongoloid). Outside, all the girls are just caked in makeup, horrible skin etc
Only plus point is that their accents aren't shit tier. Heard an Indian mongoloid speak English once, was in an Indian accent (not apu) but for some reason I was expecting a Chinese or Singlish accent.

what's the point of a mongoloid indian girl? it's like going to a mexican bar & grill and ordering a burger

So,if i have a son with a untouchable by sons will be dumb or mental?

R = h^2 S

Let’s start with individuals. If two parents (let’s say White Americans) are +2σ for a trait, let’s say IQ, or 130, and we give the additive heritability of IQ to be about 0.6, we can expect their children to collectively have an average IQ of

0.6 • +2 = +1.2σ

…or 118. Now, this was assuming that their families had a mean IQ of 100. If their families had a different mean IQ, lets say 120 (+1.333σ), the breeder’s equation would give

0.6 • (2 – 1.333)σ = +0.6667σ

…or a mean IQ of 125 for the children. (That’s because it’s +0.6667σ plus the family mean IQ of +1.333σ.)

What’s better, here’s another illustration. Let’s say the parents’ families have a mean IQ of 120, but the parents themselves have IQs of 110. Given the breeder’s equation,

0.6 • (+0.6667 – 1.333)σ = –0.6667σ

…for a mean IQ of 114 for their children (family mean IQ of +1.333σ minus 0.6667σ). In other words, even though the parents (with IQs of 110) are above the mean of the population, because their families are well above average, their children regress up.

It’s important to make clear that the breeder’s equation, and hence regression to mean, works the same way for any quantitative trait, not just IQ.

For populations, the equation works similarly. Hence, if a group of people with a mean IQ of 130 (who come from population with a mean IQ of 100) go off somewhere and have children, the next generation will have a mean IQ of 118. Now here’s the part that gives a lot of people trouble: the children of the children of this group, the third generation, will also have a mean IQ of 118. Why? Because the initial event changed the mean. The new “population mean”, as far as the breeder’s equation is concerned, is 118. As long as they mate endogamously, there will be no change in their average IQ thanks to regression (only through selection).

Mongolia Indian gf ?

Was just giving an example. Accents of local Indian girls are pretty shite. 5x prettier than the Indian girls outside but their accents really put you off.
Indians girls living outside or of Indian origin have better accents (either American/British/International or a better Indian accent).
wut?