You got 2 seconds to tell a war that Brazil had ever lost

You got 2 seconds to tell a war that Brazil had ever lost.

Attached: pedro-2.jpg (1265x550, 305K)

The twink last night lost against my cock

The war on poverty.

war against poverty?

And the criminals

you lost us, dumb cunt

Attached: 26f3dd51572f6de17259bc8d46b3817ac52f36fd148be8e878ebd7ef1308c73f.jpg (602x507, 101K)

post an image of your cock and one of the twink

war for uragay

cisplatine war was won by brazil but dom pedro was too godo and gave u guys the freedom

Attached: Screenshot_4.jpg (309x137, 19K)

We let you go, because we respected the will of the people of Uruguay

we got cucked at the cisplatina

redpill me on brazil uruguay relations. why did U break away and why do they speak spanish if they were part of brazil?

The war on genetics

Attached: 1546983792375.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

if you didn't know by our poster, our south is very very very uppity and alwats tries to separate, Parana for example, was part of são paulo until they chimped out

t. gypsie

>romanian
>literally the gypsians of europe

cisplatina war

I wonder what disease he has.

is that a neanderthaler?

This

microcephaly

Microcephaly

Macaco's Disease

I'm amazed that he grew up to that age and have a life, specially in brazil.

we have universal health care here and even though it's not as good as it should be, they pay for expensive treatments and drugs that may keep him alive

based.

yea but it looks like he lives in a shack village. Still if it is true, not bad.

>we let you go xd
nope, daddy UK came and your dumb king instantly kneel to suck Lord Ponsonby's cock and we got independent

i miss you

Same, it's like watching an abandoned puppy. Someone need to adopt that poor doggie.

I wish I lived in a shack village

>we didn't kneel to UK during christie question
>knee for anything else
Pedro just thought it didn't worth the fight

>it wasn't worth
fixed

why was uruguay part of brazil? aren't they speaking spanish

it was a part of the portuguese empire for many years and brazil inherited cisplatina from portugal until 1828

because we loved each other but one day argentina came and destroyed our relationship

The war for the planet of the apes

but why is it spanish speaking if it was a portuguese colony?

It was part of the Spanish empire and a nominally independent Argentina until Portugal invaded it amidst Napoleon’s invasion of Spain and the collapse of the Spanish empire. When Brazil became independent, they remained as a part of them for a few years until gaining independence.

bcoz uruguay was a spanish colony for more than 2 centuries before being conquered by the portuguese army in 1817

oge thanks