I WANT A WHITE GF SO BAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IT HURTS BROS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST GIVE ME A WHITE GF PLEASE...

I WANT A WHITE GF SO BAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK IT HURTS BROS FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK JUST GIVE ME A WHITE GF PLEASE FUCKK GODAMMIT AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING FUCK AHDUIWJDIWJEOQKDOWKSOWKWOWKSOWKEOWKE9WIS91JS92IE929EI1KDOEJIFJEIEDJJEOWKDOWJDOWKDKD

Attached: stpeach.jpg (1536x2048, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2865395/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699395/
focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go away

i don't see any whites in that picture

you do not have white fever
you will never understand my pain

Attached: BBl0E4ug.png (728x412, 185K)

I thought everyone in Singapore is gay?
Is OP a lesbian?

then tell me what she is.
i want whatever this angel is.
FUCK JUST GIVE ME A GF IM SO LONELY FUCKKKKKK

Come to Finland.

Pic related: Singaporean Chad in Finland

Attached: annikaollila_43985664_1325435970929782_8021230748875034546_n.jpg (1080x1350, 258K)

là mutt

Attached: 1546703344374m.jpg (821x1024, 147K)

im not malay though so i do not have tan skin
do qt finn girls like chinks??

Doesn't matter. Finnish women love foreigners.

Attached: annikaollila_43985664_1325435970929782_802932907_8743488799637504000_n.jpg (1080x1350, 158K)

looks pretty different imo
I WANT THIS PHENOTYPE

Attached: DUynAckV4AA5kW7.jpg (900x1200, 202K)

r-really?
i'm packing my bags now. you better not have been lying to me pekka.

Then get one?

This paleolithic man got a white girl so if he can why can't you?

Attached: paleolithic1.jpg (960x960, 48K)

Attached: paleolithic2.jpg (960x960, 62K)

he is a chad austronesian bvll

How does it feel to live in Singapore?

Can you even imagine what hiking feels like or the view of normal landscape?

there are only a few small areas to "hike" but there is nothing to see other than shit tier forests. no one here really cares about nature or has any /out/ related hobbies.
now that i answered your question give me a german gf.

>german gf
you might want to re-consider that
only attractive women in Germany are tourists or immigrants

give me czech gf then

Lol, I am not a Germ, but a Chinese.

Also Germs go for Kara Boga.

Attached: 1538347575312-0.jpg (735x735, 234K)

local girls are usually not fond of microdicks
too bad, Zhang

That guy looks very german,i believe that he is german

student?
shut up jakub novak
based give chilean gf

that guy can't be singaporean, looks hawaian or something.

Nope, born here :^)
Also shameless NEET, wizard :^)

Go back to chinkland

BASED CHINK LEECHING OFF THE SYSTEM
looks malay to me
maybe you are thinking about chinese singaporeans

shut up mario give me pizza gf

take it easy, gabagool.

Pizza and Spaghetti was invented by Asians :^)

Yup, have nothing in common with the system here and the people.
Leeching off the best I can.

Attached: fp5lyw.png (704x396, 164K)

>Pizza and Spaghetti was invented by Asians :^)
yet no one gives a shit and they are generally considered Italian inventions
lmao

isnt that a meme though? like spaghetti and noodles developed independently. as for pizza i have never heard of it being invented in asia.
were your parents from china?

Yes

In general all food is fucking similar, and about the same with just a different naming to it, unless you use special ingredients that are only locally available.

Lol

>Czech

You don't even have a local cuisine. It's the fucking same as Bavarian cuisine.

she looks like she fucks yellow guys

>the only retort he is capable of is personal attacks
lmao, what a pathetic faggot

which part of germany do you live? are the people there not friendly or are you just a hermit
she does but i wish i was that yellow guy :(

Attached: DSUW5phXUAAn2vI.jpg (800x1200, 173K)

Fat Czech please, go cry more.

Southern Bavaria

>are the people there not friendly or are you just a hermit

A mixture of both, though more of the latter. Even back at school socializing was so tiresome, annoying.

Attached: Hei-No.jpg (368x358, 12K)

are there a lot of chinese people there? how are they faring?
also, ask them to reproduce more and tell all of them to leech off the system.

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

>more personal attacks
go cry me a river lmao

Are you me?? I have bad white fever also. Need to utilize 8inch virgin incel dick, but no chance

t. korean

Ironically, all my relatives (mother's side) in China are doing really well, have houses, cars and general wealth....

No, there aren't many Chinese people here, if you don't count the exchange students at the unis.
The older immigrants don't fair too well, most of them run restaurants.

The only outsides activity I enjoy is going mountain hiking...

Attached: IMG_20171017_152405.jpg (4640x2610, 2.71M)

an 8inch korean?
r a r e
a
r
e
i am only 6 inches :(
hiking seems fun. i wish i lived somewhere with an interesting landscape and not shit tier weather and humidity like singapore
fuck tropical weather
would you ever consider going to china?

Visiting my relatives?
No thanks, I am glad that they are not here so I am not bothered by any meetings, festivals and thus questions and pressure.
I have visited them twice in my life, enough of that when I was still "normal" aka student at school.

Few things ive been blessed with for a 5'8" manlet. Thick biushy hair too, so not going bald, braod shoulder , and smart. But 6/10 (generous) face and livig as oriental in a*glo country is a curse.....

Made for BAC

Are the chinks in germany not doing well? All chinks here have a restaurant too, but most of their children are doing well.
t. chink too

some Jow Forumscels say holland is most cucked in terms of their women wanting foreign dick, and g*rmoids say the same thing, but im skeptical about g*rmoid fembots digging foreign dicks. maybe just black/arabs

Probably not those that call themselves "chinks" and let a united stadian sock stuffing forum define their self-worth.

Well, I guess you only hear from the successful children.
The 2nd gen are doing relatively well I guess, meaning being a wageslave in society.
Not too much entrepreneurship....thus not really wealthy.

i read an interview of korean-german guy, and even after stem phd, whenever he goes to conference, g*rmoids asked him , "when are you gonna leave?"

all the girls i know that have bfs are dutch desu, but i've noticed from experience at work that lower class people tend to date "outside their race" a bit more often than normal people do. it's no where near anything Jow Forums says though
That's true, most chinese people here that I know did gymnasium during high school, but I also know a few other chinese people that are pretty dumb but they plan on taking over their parents' restaurants so in a way they are pretty succesful or will be as some restaurant owners are seriously having stacks of money buying the newest Porsche cars and iPhones etc
Also noticed it's pretty rare meeting any other western chinese people on Jow Forums except that Eurasian racebaiter guy, where in China were your parents from?

based

Could be realistic

But if you are educated and still stay here in Germany, you must be somewhat dumb.

I urge my sister, who soon finishes university, to prepare to move to a country with higher wages and lower taxes.

after that, he left for US, and apparently he is happy af

t. Zhang

not based

>or will be as some restaurant owners are seriously having stacks of money buying the newest Porsche cars

Heh, don't know about the Porsche...and the restaurants are only leased here in Germany usually.

>where in China were your parents from?

My father is from Shanghai and my mother is from Foshan.

do you have white gf?

Proud of my fellow MALAY BVLL

Nah, I am a wizard :^)

The Cammera or something is quite popular here among rich asians, as well as Teslas and the traditional Mercedes
Don't know whether they lease the restaurants here or not but man are they earning a lot
>My father is from Shanghai and my mother is from Foshan.
Interesting, do you speak Mandarin, Shanghainese or Cantonese at home? There are lots of Cantos here in the nl desu
I think I was in Foshan this summer on a state sponsored trip, but mostly Guangzhou.
no

also i kind of miss the /sino/ threads, would love to have a daily chinese (diaspora) thread desu
anyways im off to bed as i have school tommorow gn lads!

SAD. by choice? is it because of german racissness or your autism?
ever?

>tfw also no white girlfriend

Attached: 1546845561231.jpg (896x455, 54K)

Thicc Latinas are our future

Attached: 45318441_577682645991521_2510885347960445410_n.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

Well, Cantonese mostly, but still basics, enough to watch all the HK movies/drama series from the 80s and early 90s.
And enough Mandarin to get by I'd assume if I were lost in China.

Though I cannot read Hanzi, was too lazy to learn the language properly as a kid.

>wanting to have children wit a race prone to mental health issues

top fucking kek enjoy your parkinson children lmao

How is life in Singapore? Are young people staying there or do they want to live in the Western countries? Where do you want to live with your blond wife?

Based

Attached: soldaderas-640454381.jpg (1200x675, 250K)

indios

perfection

The education system in Spixico isnt that great I see.

whatever makes you sleep at night, spongebrain lmao

white women are hot so its worth it
the most succesful ones sometimes emigrate but most are staying here for now
as long as i have a qt white wife anywhere is fine other than south america and subsaharan africa

>Sleep at night
isnt a problem when you dont have cartels and random people walking around looking to cut your head off.

White women are easy to get if you are not white.
Thanks kikes!

Imagine all the little elliot rogers running around!

W.W only like Whites, Blacks and Indians.
DEAL WITH IT!

Attached: Jus 5.jpg (1332x460, 232K)

WE OWN YOUR WOMEN, FUCKBOIS!

Attached: MUZZIE 05.jpg (760x1140, 211K)

Go away Schlomo

more like that isn't a problem once the memory loss comes around LOL

do you have anything to back this up?

Keep crying, Western-fags!

Attached: JUS 3.jpg (640x360, 37K)

hahaha, keep crying, Western c UCK!

Attached: MUZZIE 06.jpg (480x240, 24K)

Inferior Western boyz, BTFO!

Attached: jus 6 (2).jpg (197x256, 9K)

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2865395/

Geographic and Ethnic Variation in Parkinson Disease: A Population-Based Study of US Medicare Beneficiaries

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2699395/

Differences in Mental Health Outcomes among Whites, African Americans, and Hispanics Following a Community Disaster

No more like i dont need to hop the border and live in America while crying how bad America is and how great that literal shitstain on the face of the earth is.
Id rather have be Sub Saharan African than a Spanish Mutt.

You know what? It's horrible to make fun of your race's disease disposition. It's fucked up and racist. I apologize.

I find AMWF so hot

indio

Attached: 1546561176585.png (1528x1184, 281K)

Thanks for your contribution, slavshit

Attached: 1546740798940.jpg (1914x1082, 327K)

>Other, similarly powered studies have reported no difference between Whites and non-Whites [6,7]. One study of a diverse urban community, using a disease registry and a subset of Medicare claims data for case identification, found that Black men had the highest incidence [8]. Using a large insurance database for case identification, another study of Parkinson disease and ethnicity found that Hispanics had the highest incidence, and Blacks the lowest. Several studies have suggested that Parkinson disease is more common in men, with a male:female ratio between 1.1 and 2.3 [9].

>The bivariate results between race/ethnicity and the main independent and dependent variables can be seen in Table 2. As shown, contrary to some expectations (Ortega & Rosenheck 2000), racial and ethnic minorities in our study did not have a greater likelihood of having had PTSD when compared to Whites. On the other hand, minority group members had more severe PTSD symptoms and were more likely to have had a WTCD-related panic attack relative to Whites. In addition, a higher percentage of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans, but a lower percentage of African Americans and Other Hispanics, had major depression, relative to Whites. In terms of the SF12–v2 measures, greater percentages of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans were classified as psychologically unhealthy, compared to Whites, while African Americans and Other Hispanics had slightly lower percentages. African Americans, Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans were generally classified as having poorer physical health than Whites. Examining our stress risk and social resource variables revealed no statistically significant race/ethnic differences for WTCD exposure or lifetime traumatic events. Racial and ethnic minorities were more likely to report negative life events and lower levels of social support than Whites.4 This latter finding conflicted with studies showing that minority group members have stronger social ties and greater social support relative to Whites

>Results from our multivariate logistic regressions (Table 3) indicated that where racial/ethnic differences did exist, they were mainly between Whites and African Americans or in unexpected directions. For PTSD diagnosis and PTSD symptom severity (rows 1 and 2), there were no differences by race/ethnicity, once other demographic factors and stress risk and moderator variables were controlled. Race/ethnic differences continued to be significant for depression (row 3), after controlling other variables.

>Following a Community Disaster
I mean, there's more articles where that came from using bigger data than only a small group who suffered a disaster.

>For our SF–12–v2 physical health (row 5) and panic attack (row 6) measures, some of the results were mildly supportive of the notion that race/ethnic differences exist. With no controls, both African Americans and Puerto Ricans were more likely to be classified as unhealthy compared to Whites. Introducing other demographic characteristics in the model reduced the association for African Americans, and eliminated it for Puerto Ricans. Finally, controlling for stress and resource factors rendered the differences between Whites and African Americans not significant.

Take Arab women and give me a white gf

Attached: 1547045697065.jpg (567x567, 154K)

no problem at least I am not russian lol
>that pic
>russhit thinks he is or ever was on par with actually developed countries
top kek

you should be more worried about your own race's disposition towards mental diseases, seeing as how genetically close indos are to east asians, and seeing as how common autism is in east asian nations

focusforhealth.org/autism-rates-across-the-developed-world/

>its racist
Racism isnt inherently bad

I heard they are sluts