Why do americans have an unnatural sounding, monotone accent?

why do americans have an unnatural sounding, monotone accent?

Attached: 56.jpg (612x428, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

America has a bunch of different accents. That's like saying all Brits sound like posh Londoner cunts.

Only if you're listening to autists speak or something, you can say a lot about our accent(s) or speech habits but we aren't really monotone.

can’t compare to this

youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ

La creatura...

this guy is polish hell e 86 this year this is how he looked as a kid. aging is a bitch

Attached: urban młod.jpg (434x620, 44K)

they're a nation of talk show hosts

el atrocidad...

Just a reminder ESLs generally agree Australian is the worst-sounding accent

pic related is polish though, if you want to antagonize americans aleast post an actual american

>polish
Don't insult him
www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_-R4L-kW1A

oh yeah sorry about that user I forgot that he was a jew

English in general is extremely monotone and boring sounding.

why do australians have that uptalk?

Because the traditional english accent hadn't developed before we split.

In my opinion the best sounding accent is a soft Texan accent (think of how idubbbz talks). It is close enough to standard American that it isn't difficult to listen to, but everything is enunciated sharper.

It's funny to me how half of the IRL amerigoblins posted here are actually just slavs. Like that Polish lady with the nigger baby. Why are poles so hideous?

I just ignore goblin posters. Most of them are IRL brownskined goblins

>he doesn't say ope when he runs into people on accident

the worst are Australian or Brit vloggers who imitate American inflection with their shitty accents. bruh stop trying to sound American, your native speech is fine

could say the same bout mericans and on top or rather bottom being their height. in even the most beutifull wheat field there will always be a few rotten ones. and as we all know beuty is quickly forgotten while shocking and ugly is remembered

What the fuck are you rambling about?

La criatura polaca...

El Anomalía

is he so bald that his eyebrows fell off?

He's the jewest jew you could find in this cunt

google translate leaves a lot to be desired

>tfw your fellow americans say my accent is unnatural and monotonous
>voice is also obnoxiously nasally with a Californian accent
should I kill myself? I'm basically a walking stereotype

>tfw you didn't finish editing your sentence

I hate my accent because I always wanted to be a voice actor but after playing and consuming so much media from other countries i realized my voice and my countrymen voices are inherently annoying to listen to and stick out like a sore thumb in most stuff. and I stopped trying.

this
>he pronounces terror with two syllables