Why is public safety in America so abysmal compared to Europe?

Just look at the image for Christ's sake.
For comparison the average murder rate in a European country is between 0,5 and 1.5.

Attached: Five-Year-Murder-Rates-1280x0-c-default.png (1280x856, 183K)

You know it's bad when overall intentional murder rate is higher than China and India's. And that's without even doing per capita.

fat & stupid

easy access to guns

N

Blacks.

>Hey, look at how violent an area that makes up less than 400 square miles of your 3,796,742 square mile country is!
>Don't you CARE?! Aren't you CONCERNED?! Don't you want to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?!

"No."

Attached: 60c972604a4d80d73e5c2679ea7f318a.jpg (300x250, 17K)

everyone got blacks retard flyover boomer

why do you always ask the same stupid questions that you already know the answers for, you stupid gippo.

>posts the cities with the most black people in the US
>HEY WHY THEY SO VIOLENT N SHIT
>black people
>EVERYONE HAS BLACK PEOPLE RETARD FLYOVER BOOMER

like what do you want us to say breh

its impossible to know, americans just say 'its black people' when statistically their 'white' population still has a homicide rate much higher than europe or australia
I would guess the reason is poverty, americans have a huge amount of poor and homeless people, the middle class in america would be considered poor by our standards, life is cheap in usa

your shithole is in a self destructing mode, so you can't talk, frog.

kek, you are one retarded chink. our wages are higher, taxes are lower, and life is cheaper, like you said. so we are better off than you, dumbass. just check gdp per capita.

I Wonder why

>American education

Attached: PicsArt_09-06-01.55.27.png (645x773, 25K)

>let me tell you about your country

Let's go down the list in OP's image one by one, shall we?

New Orleans: 60% black
Detroit: 82% black
St Louis: 49% black
Baltimore: 63% black
Oakland: According to sfgate, "Black people remain the single largest ethnic group at 27.3 percent of the population"
Kansas City: 30% black
Cincinnati: 45% black
Cleveland: 53% black
Atlanta: 54% black
Philadelphia: 42% black
Memphis: 62% black
Buffalo: 39% black
Washington DC: 47% black
Stockton: 12% black
Miami: 19% black
Milwaukee: 40% black
Pittsburgh: 27% black
Chicago: 33% black
Indianapolis: 27% black
Tulsa: 15% black

Do you, perhaps, notice a correlation between these numbers and the size of the red bar in the image in OP?

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

china itself doesnt even have high crime rate anyway

I'm by no means expert on this topic, but from what I've seen on the news, almost all mass shootings are committed by whites
How do you explain that?

>Chicago is almost twice as violent as my city

Damn...

Do not be mean to him please, he's an American, it's not his fault

Most mass shootings are committed by non-whites. i.e. Nicholas Cruz, The Orlando night club shooter, and others. Blacks are responsible for over 50% of the murders whilst being 13% of the population.

São Paulo?

Mass shootings don't contribute much to the overall murder rate.

Yes.

i'd would take all of that to have a less chance of getting shot, raped, robbed or assaulted.

both of those are whiteys

It is only certain areas in Chicago that are dangerous. Not sure if you can same the same about Brazilian cities? White areas in Chicago are as safe the safest European cunts. You can see Norway and Honduras tier stats literally a few miles from each other.

Attached: 220px-2013_Chicago_Homicide_Map[1].png (220x253, 35K)

nicholas cruz is literally el goblino and The Orlando shooter was a Muslim whose father was a member of some broadcasting association ran by some terrorist organization.

My city is 12/100k. Mental to think that most american cities are unsafer

the chance is the same, which is close to zero if you don't live in a ghetto, dumbass. check the chicago murder rate i just posted.

Somewhere around 60% of mass shooters over the past few decades have been white. That's right in line with the percentage of the population that's white.

uh how do you explain even if we halve the intentional murder rate you're still worse than sierra leone, syria, and rwanda?

>"blacks commit way too much crime!"
>well gee, maybe we should provide better conditions for them then considering most still live in poverty
>"WTF NO"

They found a frozen body in several meters of ice in a detroit basement one time

we're comparing country to country, and your country is by far more dangerous than mine.

he looked more like a whitey than a native ameripoorian. muslim isn't a race, they are mostly just europoors with tans.

>Do you, perhaps, notice a correlation between these numbers and the size of the red bar in the image
No, your numbers pretty much prove it's not just blacks. As usual, you are all also ignoring what Bruce said here your whitest states still have higher crime rates than much of western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc. If France is in "self destructing mode" as suggested earlier itt and is blacked/muslim'd why are they still safer than 48 out of 50 states (and only marginally higher than the other 2, one of which had a uncharacteristically safe year), even safer than very white states like Idaho, or the whitest state Maine? Why is no state as safe as 70ish% white Australia? Americans keep telling me Canada and the USA are the same but we are 70ish% white and safer as a country than all but your 2 best states.

Black or white America is a shithole

Attached: 1506885595541.png (675x827, 28K)

São Paulo generally the violence is more towards the extremes of the city because of cities from around, like Osasco which is a massive shithole.
I found this one were it shows where crime happens per neighborhood, although São Paulo(city) has low homicide rates, robberies and muggings still high.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 221K)

>we're comparing country to country
no we are not, idiot.

and how do you explain that tajikistan and kosovo and jordan are all safer than canada? do you care about that? because "we are comparing countries".

Tu as raison bien sûr, je suis désolé

you people dont understand. as soon as you leave the house, you run the risk of being scammed, robbed, raped, kidnapped into a rape dungeon or outright murdered. you have to shoot them before they shoot you.

>most still live in poverty
they are more afluent than the Argentinian middle class

arabic, but he was a Muslim.

How do we explain that your murder rate is worse than Bahrain and Palestine?

>>kek, you are one retarded chink. our wages are higher, taxes are lower, and life is cheaper, like you said. so we are better off than you, dumbass. just check gdp per capita.

so was this comparison a city, neighborhood comparison or country to country retard?

>>How do we explain that your murder rate is worse than Bahrain and Palestine?

gun smuggling from the good old US of A.

see above.

COPE. lmao

He's not wrong, depending on the study somewhere between 49% to 98% (50%-60% is the most credible number) of gun crimes in Canada are committed by guns smuggled from the U.S. into Canada.
We also aren't a very safe country, we are several times safer than our neighbours and we are the safest country on this side of the planet, but we are more violent and not as safe and civilised as most of western and northern Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Hopefully we can fix it.

Alls i know is everything was fine and dandy until the 1960's rolled in, then crime skyrocketed until the mid 90's and now it's falling back down again

Attached: us-crime-rate-fbi-graph.png (900x610, 52K)

>cruz has spanish surname
>therefore not white!
Guess Spain is just fake news

>Most mass murders are commited by non-whites!
>lists 1
>ignore the dozens others committed by socially inept white males like himself
Stick to restocking the hard malts at the gas station, Joe Johns.

This

living next to the most violent developed country in the world has spillover effects, who would've known?

Except most mass shootings have happened over the past two decades while white males as a percentage of population has dropped meaning that your figure is being averaged over from all the previous incidents. Furthermore, of the major shootings in 2018, 85% were done by white males.