Why are Han Chinese the socioeconomic elites in all of these countries...

Why are Han Chinese the socioeconomic elites in all of these countries? Is it because of a superior culture or superior genes? Or both?

Attached: 37628986-14732546547280142_origin.jpg (1771x1104, 139K)

Both

Ancient civilization whom invented money gets to monopolies everything

south east asia are bro-tier. they like sanskrit and have many hindu temples.

You have to go back.

come to think of it, they're the elites in this country as well
really actuates the axons, doesn't it?

It's because they're the jews of asia. And there's even a subsection of Chinese considered the jews of Chinese people

This, the Chinese controls all the banks and large corporations, if you become rich enough you'll also become one of them since their influence is unfathomable.

The Chinese elites control what goes in and out of the countries. They decide what people like and dislike. They control how society is shaped.

I'm okay with the immigrants. They generally work hard and are fairly quiet. Don't usually bother people and tend to hang out with their own kind and leave you alone. It's rich arrogant tourists or the exchanges students with their parent's fuck-you money that are really annoying.

Imagine the amount of power the Chinese-zionist alliance could hold if they worked together.

North-South divide. Northern stock are always superior to southern stock.

Yes, they are very silent along their way to the top. Australia already has this Chinese problem that made us SEA niggers oppressed in our own land, I'd reckon Canada would have the same fate shortly if your cunt keeps your cuckold ways.

How the hell did they learn capitalism so fast? 40 years ago they were a poor impoverished shithole and now millions of them are buying out all the property in Vancouver.

>How the hell did they learn capitalism so fast?
undoubtedly one of the stupidest posts I've had the misfortune of reading

>Money = endgame
Stay delusional seamonkey

Ask this specimen he's one of them

Chinks have been merchants since the beginning of time. It's why they could never keep a truly communistic government, the way of the merchant is in their blood.

Close to that, yeah. When both sides of a civil war try to purge you there's some serious shit involved

Don't Khmers consider Viets to be equal to Chinks and Jews?

I think they consider them even more subhuman. Like they hate chinks for enslaving them but they got much longer history and bad blood with the viets.

More like Baltics to Russia, because we conquered a lot of land from them and has occupied them twice recently. On the other hand most of use don't really care about Bach Viet/Luong Quang stuff