*conquers Jow Forums with one shitty drawing of a head*

*conquers Jow Forums with one shitty drawing of a head*
Suck it, we truly are a superior race.

Attached: 3552-004-D849A1D3.jpg (404x250, 6K)

take wojak back please

>there are people out there who have been mispronouncing "wojak" on a daily basis for over a decade
Just imagine that

woe jack! Amirite?

wow!!!!!!!!! jack??????????????

woe jak

워작

>polish """spelling"""

It's it wojak like uncle?

Have you ever considered interracial marriage? Some people think of it as tainting the gene pool but it may also be the key to creating the ultimate race by combining the hidden strengths of all races.

This is not an RPG game you delusional fuck

wow gayk

вoяк

If you think about it makes perfect sense. If we combine the heat resistance and fertility of africans. the cold resistance of scandanavians,
and the math skills of East asians we can breed the a superior species.

Let's not forget that in the past a group of european homo sapiens breed with literal neanderthals to gain their cold resistance. The superior intelligence of the homo sapiens and the cold resist of the neanderthals combined allowed europeans to dominate the world. Interbreeding makes sense and we should encourage it to improve our gene pool and chance of survival as a species.

brb shagging an Asian for +2 INT

бaзoвaнo

Sadly you won't improve your own int but 2 generations down the line when your caucasian-oriental mix grandkids graduate Harvard with their 4.0 GPA they'll know who to thank. While most east asians only breed with their own kind a very select few have learned the secret and are breeding with caucasians for their natural charisma.

Voh-yak?

This is how it sounds in my head

Terrible canadian post, as usual

Hey let's not forget your country came into greatness when all the europeans came together and decided to spit into the same cup. The principle works. You should work faster to incorporate those negros and gringos in there. There's some hidden gold in there despite how terrible this sounds at first glance.

Is it Voic

If by "oh" you mean a long "o" and not a diphtong "ou", we have a winner
It's basically "voiak"

So it's not Wo-jack?

And you started it on a German imageboard, proving that Poles flourish best under Teutonic leadership.

>mixing with nogs

Attached: 1547356560635.jpg (1315x1820, 2.83M)

shh I have a toilet that needs a scrub

It's a trade off. You're gonna want some of them around just in case a cataclysm happens. If for some reason some disease showed up that wiped out most whites the ones with secret african blood in them will be laughing it up.

And who knows with advances in genetic engineering we can one day find a way to incorporate only the relevant part of their DNA into own gene pool and remove the shit parts, like their tendency for tribalism but keep the improved fertility and natually high stamina + heat resistance.

Real life isn't a videogame where everyone has balanced stats.
>disease that kills of white people
It's called leftism and it's already happening

well I never said they had balanced stats. I mentioned trade-offs. There's obviously advantages to each race, but I feel like mixing the races together will at least give a chance for some of those traits to cancel out while if you don't do that it's always going to be with you. The problem is that sometimes you get terrible results but you should also consider the possibility of the positives reinforcing each other. I'd still rather we diversify our gene pool than not.

voyiak? he'll always be feels guy to me

Idk where you guys got your weird pronunciations of "w" and "j" and why your "o" is an "ow" (US, CA) or "eu" (UK, Aus, Nz)
I blame the French for this

But no, in your letters this would have been "voyak"

uuuuuuuuuhm, wrong, sweaty, it's "yoджaк"

>There's obviously advantages to each race
What's the advantage of aborigines?
>I feel
Then fuck off. Whites have created the most succesful civilization to date and polluting it with non-succesful genes in a world with no eugenics is a recipe for disaster.

I don't know about that. Mali was quite literally one of the richest countries in the world. They were so rich their king quite literally crashed the economy of the middle east just from a pilgramage. So clearly there's something good there. We just have to look hard enough to find it.

Do you unironically think all mixed race kids turn out like this?

Attached: Virgil van Dijk.jpg (382x401, 45K)

>Mali was quite literally one of the richest countries in the world.
Because it had quite literally the most gold. Which had exactly nothing to do with the people there.
>We just have to look hard enough to find it
No. We don't. Especially when good can be found in our own genome and culture quite easily.

Nope. But I'd still rather we mix the gene pool than not. Plus the fact that people can be like that is an incentive on its own. I think it's still a more viable way of creating superhumans than picking strictly from a more limited selection. I think you guys are just too intimidated by the risks to consider the possibilities.

>role playing game game

I'd say it matters quite a bit. Having the most gold doesn't mean shit if the government is in ruins and constant civil war without the means to maintain the infrastructure to maintain it or the trade routes to exploit it. Mali at one point had a very functional empire with lots of trade networks, one of the learning centers of the world and a very capable administration, which allowed them to use that to gain power and pretige. Also I'd say their ability to control the gold/salt trade is as valuable, if not more so than their gold mines/

woah yak, r-right?

>at one point
Which was quite a while ago while whites have mantained multiple empires.

FACT: Poles are the most powerful race on earth

Attached: 1533140233649.png (1016x1080, 1.15M)

voyak?

The entire administrative side of their empire was thanks to Arabic cultural influence though (e.g. the written script).

feels-guy

Didn't the tripfag who posted it on Krautchan say that he found it on Vichan originally?