Why do shitskins identify with their parents' country instead of the one they were born in?

Why do shitskins identify with their parents' country instead of the one they were born in?

Attached: .jpg (751x1000, 96K)

because we aren't cucked and sissified by the globalist kike

but wouldn't shitskins in australia identify with abos?

literally this

You have to go back

Fucker you better be happy we are, otherwise you wouldn't be where you live now

shawty got some arms

wow, anti-semitism

the weak must fear the strong

Maybe its the large cultural difference growing up? Hard to indentify as a certain culture when you dont really share much of the cultural traits as the natives

kek sissy germans BTFO

t.Peter Zhang

Civic nationalism is a joke. Blood is thicker than water.

Because we're constantly told by you that we're not "real" Australians

Elaborate please. Every country in Asia and Africa has brown people. You mean the nafris and ME? Because afaik they are the only one that don't integrate.

Tell me who told you that and I'll go beat him up

nobody outside Australia (save for border officers at airports) considers you real Australians either

He means how for example mexican americans in america call themselves more mexican than american yet despite when i go to mexico to visit my familia but clearly im an outsider in their eyes. And in the U.S. im just mex. we dont fit in anywhere brah. Its also ironic cause alot of mexican americans tend to love being mexican but just not enough to want to live there

Based and redpilled. Where you were born means literally nothing.

You're not and you should go back to your parent's country.

shut up mexican

shitskin born in the us here. I identify as 100% american and FUCK everybody else

Attached: 334.jpg (720x720, 69K)

based, blood over water

HOLY SHIT MY DICK

because low IQ hwaito amerimutt mutts think this land belongs completely to them when they massacred 10s of millions of red indians

yes

Because the one they were born in isn't their country

A few reasons: they think it makes them "different", their parents are ungrateful pieces of shit that despise the country the allows them to live safely, and they're generally from a shithole so playing the victim is always easier for them

god, i want her to beat the shit out of me

I'd like to be crushed by those arms
no homo

I thought shitskins identify with the country their born in? I mean as race sure shitskinstan

Don't come back

oh but when asians consider themselves Australians you throw a sissy fit

oh but when Argentinean consider themselves white you throw a sissy fit