I save pictures from google and then rename them to Jow Forums number names

I save pictures from google and then rename them to Jow Forums number names

Attached: 1541113975971.jpg (1300x866, 145K)

literally me

imagine doing tedious work just to avoid the impotent screeching of genetic failures who aren't embarrassed about browsing this mind-numbing cesspool for more than three weeks

Attached: tumblr_inline_nt0vp2nnCZ1spsojg_400.jpg (373x550, 33K)

I delete the m at the end of Jow Forums number names

Attached: 1492881455210.jpg (441x403, 32K)

Tfw on KC I was bullied if I didn't name my pictures.

They're unix timestamps newfriends.

fag

For the images saved that aren't for a once off purpose, I usually mash the keyboard with numbers, giving off the passing impression of a unix timestamp. Force of habit, really.

i do worse, i save facebook images and rename them to absolutely random numbers.

>Facebook
That cancerous site operates similar to Pinterest in that it wants you to create an account before seeing anything, making it a pain in the arse whenever I come across an image link leading to a Facebook url.

Normies don't find it's a problem because every single one of them has Facebook and use it hourly so they don't care at all, and Facebook gets away with it...

Pinterest at the very least gets some shit for it.

Attached: le-funnyxd.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

i just phonepost and reddit space like a raging faggot

Write a script to rename every file in your Jow Forums pic directory to Jow Forums numbers. It wouldn't be that hard.

>not coming up with a witty filename for every image you post

Attached: mind blowing.jpg (1000x1293, 221K)

The last time I used Facebook was a couple of years ago when some edgelord posted the login details of some random guy, which for whatever reason I used to login. Someone started messenging me and I told the person that I (he) was gay and suicidal, before logging out.
Suppose it was better than some other user completely trashing his account.
Around 2010 a family member talked me into creating an account and that lasted less than a month because after a long day of drinking, I uploaded a bunch of risque loli images, realised that it wasn't anonymous and nuked the account after someone asked what the fuck I was posting. Thank fuck no family members saw it.
Fuck Facebook, senpai. At least I didn't post any photos or personal info.

The program Advanced Renamer can do this in bulk, desu.

Attached: mynigga.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Was expecting
>monika.jpg
rather disappointing.

Wew Fuckin hell aye, sounds chaotic desu. how the hell does that even happen.. yer It's just better off deactivating the account and cutting off ties at that point.

And oath, the whole social media side of Facebook is pointless and retarded. pretty much only the facebook whores post anything considered of any value on there.
Only part about Facebook worth even using is the messenger part of it, but even then it's mediocre and normified as hell.

me too

>Sometimes when I save an image off Jow Forums I change the first 5 to a 4 so it looks older