Why do girls whore themselves out

why do girls whore themselves out

Attached: 1547302817011.webm (800x600, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304795
manyvids.com/Profile/240944/Eevee-Frost/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_Chauvinist_Pigs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the sun rises?

L O D S OF E M O N E
What's that spell
LOADSAMONEY
probably

Attached: loadsamoney.gif (247x207, 1.8M)

Easy Money.
Being an attractive girl is life on easy mode.

you would do the same if anyone was interested in paying money to see skinnyfat faggot fuck himself in ass with dragon dildo

Oldest profession on earth: sell your body for resources

Seriously fuck femoids. They whore themselves to a fucking PIECE OF PLASTIC when there are thousands of good men like me that they could have. Fuck this world, it fucking unfair

especially if you're an attractive wh*Te woman

Why do females want longer dicks when she barely moves more than 2 cm?

>females would rather fuck a plastic dick than fuck you

Attached: 1538542030670.jpg (1323x1355, 336K)

They want it DEEP and once it's deep only going in and out 2 inches.

Attached: 1533592325215.jpg (488x488, 45K)

Life on easy mode.
Literally all a good looking girl needs to do is get naked and she gets her life handed to her with no effort.

>fuck femoids
you don't

money
/thread
>inb4 can't auto /thread

>show hole
>get money
Is it that hard to understand?

Chileans say nothing but the true.
T.camwhore

I would flail my dick around on webcam too if people actually paid good money for it. These camgirls earn as much (if not more) as doctors in their countries as they're usually eastern European

I would rather fuck a plastic vagina than a lot of unattractive women out there

Because men pay her to do it.

Because thats what guys want to see

Why don't you?

Attached: 1dbc8c81d1048c05b7cd97a6af70f88e014e68d0ae092bcd8518b9e594a0806f.png (599x901, 438K)

The weakening of religion

fuck off and die incel trash

KILL YOURSELF BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=304795

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

>Consciously?
For money and attention

>Subconsciously?
Making themselves into a billboard so millionaire chad can find them and fly them into his mansion where they can live happily ever after

Attached: 1519102681803.png (1394x784, 150K)

Money and attention?

>whores herself out and shows her face
>look at me fuck my ass with this dildo teehee
>doesnt do hardcore
hate this meme

Give me 1 (one, uno, ein, δΈ€) good reason why girls shouldn't whore themselves out.

(the overall trend is) damaging to society

Girls have been whores since the dawn of time. Hasn't stopped progress.

Easy money

Why is this still up

Sweet, Jesus.
Praise White Goddess. They must be cherished and protected forever.

Attached: jus 6 (2).jpg (197x256, 9K)

i want incel out of Jow Forums t.bh

Nobody really gon drop the sauce

i know you have it, give please

>i want incel out of Jow Forums t.bh

Attached: femcelina.png (229x295, 106K)

Asking the real questions here.

I want to stick my tongue in her butthole

manyvids.com/Profile/240944/Eevee-Frost/

Not really

Just another camwhores dude. Do you really want it? There's tons of them like her out there. Personally I'd stroke my cock a few times to her but I wouldn't cum. I wouldn't even pay to fuck her since she an alright ass and meh tits.

SEETHING

Attached: 1542245443439.png (1442x960, 520K)

Tell me one good reason why they shouldn't

i want them to be pure & in love with me

because we don't need vaginas that looks like pic related as a common thing

Attached: 1547270346746.jpg (480x640, 70K)

thats their only marketable skill

can you tell me the reasons of why you hate women so much

im a virgin

why dont you get laid then

im autistic

Why don't you go back to r/feminism or crystal cafe or whatever w*men infested place you came from?

it feels good to be watched doing it

im interested in you guys

>interested

? ? ?

Attached: 1547282131730.png (412x440, 67K)

we dont want any girls here fuck off

i want to understand why would someone become so bigoted

BANG

Attached: 1542071310595.jpg (668x722, 174K)

This is a w*men free place, leave.

Attached: anti-women.jpg (701x692, 30K)

bi tch i wanna get laid, but every decent women i approached or approached me were all used goods. I cant think of any reason but to blame women for being loose cunts.

slash decent , soz i need to proof read what i write on Jow Forums more ;x

but wouldnt sexual freedom make it more easy to get laid
also, youre literally objectifying women, if you really want to get laid you should probably stop doing that

>you should really st~

Attached: 1415535721002.gif (320x570, 3.27M)

money

its not about getting laid easily, i want women who arent easy. u missed the fkn point. also who cares about objectifying women, we do it to each other all the time i dont think theres nothing wrong with it. You know why i dont want second hand women? its because i dont want a women who had another man dick in her.

I DONT EVEN WANNA GET LAID OR HAVE A GF I AM A ROBOT I DONT WANT GIRLS I WANT FRIENDS WHO ARE MALE I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH GIRLS I HAVE NEVER HAD A NEED TO BE WITH GIRLS LEAVE US ALONE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_Chauvinist_Pigs

yeah also get your whore ass out of here. this is a christian

why not

based jewess

its both moral and personal preference

just go to /gif/ that's where op got it from anyway

you didnt answer the question

>beat your dick everyday since you're a child
>become convinced by this that sex is awesome and amazing and the idea that one daybyou might have it becomes your sole reason for continuing to live
>mix this in with the idea that sex is the ultimate reaization of feelings of love and intimacy and the desire only grows stronger
>however as someone with limited social skills (also possibly a lack of empathy) and weird interests, you are repulsive to most people in general, but women especially
>with no experience interacting with them, you find it difficult or near impossible to connect with a female on any level
>but the strongest desire in your body is telling you that your self-worth lies in having sex with them
>you become bitter and resentful. Someone you don't understand and have no control is seemingly the ultimate decider of all happiness in your life
>either you meet arbitray standards of physical beauty and social stature or you're totally worthless as a human being

I wouldn't say I subscribe to the incel mode of thought but as a virgin in his 20's I can see how someone can be so hateful. I don't discount also that some of them may have had bad experiences with women and aren't jusy angrily observing them from afar

what? do i hv to go further bi t ch, i hv no business talking to you anymore whore. if i was jesus i would hv beat the shit out of mary magadelene, i think whores arent worth saving.

well thats nice, good luck in your love quest, im going to sleep now

It's not about intimacy dude, incels want the social prestige and power they associate with sex, they want to a jock or chad or whatever the fuck they call it, for a lot of them the sex, pleasure and intmacy are completely secondary to the power and prestige

Also a lot of them just unironically hate women because they come from fail single mother households

every woman has a gaping hole that can never be satiated. both in their hearts and between their legs.

She's cute.

Easiest way to make money.

If you werent an austistic retard you could definately satisfy a woman's hole

sauce