Im traveling to the usa in 7 days and needed advice on attire appropriate for snow...

im traveling to the usa in 7 days and needed advice on attire appropriate for snow. im mainly concerned about what sort of jacket i need. they are generally quite expensive so i want to be careful with what i purchase, and i was also planning on waiting until I got to LA but if i can decide before then, i could get one here from a camping store. thanks in advanced

Attached: d99fe5f5d2794970b1405bc0735ac5ad_8.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

I assume you're going to more than just LA right? Otherwise you won't need any snow attire.

you assumed correctly. now what do you recommend friend? and what stores in LA could i visit?

Can't really help you there, I've never seen snow in person.

god i hate you americans sometimes

Are you just going to the U.S. just to see snow? You could just go to Tasmania no hassle and see snow desu

we're full, faggot

im seeing a friend. what do you recommend for jackets?

i went to L.A once
saw a nigger get stabbed over a game of streetball at venice beach, had a laugh
got lost walking around and accidentally ended up in a shitty nigger neighbourhood

how the fuck do people in huger cities not get lost and remember where everything is?

Attached: 1294894637768.jpg (500x391, 33K)

yeah im going to have to, ill be surrounded by retarded cunts like you for over 4 weeks from next week.

Try not to get shot and killed, know how sensitive you foreigners are.

I got a good jcket from H&M for europe which went alright. It didnt get much colder than a but below 0 but a jumper under it as well and you were pretty fucking toasty

Where are you going? Check an almanac for that area's average temperatures during your visit so you know what temps you'll be encountering.

yeah and americans are completely rational and composed beings, thats why you have to constantly murder each other and invade the rest of the world.

OP is a retard and should kys

Attached: shut nigger.jpg (1439x1411, 695K)

im staying with my friend in west virginia. looks like temps are going to around -7C

t. completely composed individual

Ah i see, all good. And sorry, i'm not exactly an expert on this either. I'm equally as curious.

You could get yourself a nice flannel-lined carhartt jacket, it'll keep you warm

Attached: 5129rargxl_2000x2000.jpg (2000x2000, 387K)

You're the one throwing an autistic shitfit over anonymous posts on a computer screen.

If I were you I’d check out a Walmart here if you want something cheap. Think you can get something for like $20-35 US

appreciate the recommendation. how much do they usually go for?
all right, ill do that when i get to LA since it won't be that cold there. it's pretty much brisbane winter weather there

stop giving this fag information, unless you wanna be thrown on a cross too.

Attached: DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.jpg (611x565, 143K)

t. completely rational and composed individual

Np, if you can’t find a Walmart, Target is just as good
do it pussy

cheers friend. any other clothing stores that i could perhaps check out? im in LA for 12 hours before i get the bus.

Around $100, it's a bit pricey but it's durable, warm and it'll last for a long while

For cheap would be a Ross, DD’s discount, or sometimes Kohl’s if you can get some coupons. You could also drop by a Goodwill today if you don’t mind donated clothes. How are you gonna get around?

I wasn't talking to you, subhuman I was talking to
these faggots

Besides, you're already on the cross

Attached: Free Gold Star.jpg (477x768, 60K)

yeah i don't mind second hand stores.
taxi from the airport initially then probably just on foot until it's time to get the greyhound bus. if really necessary ill just get another taxi to a far away location. im looking at the metro lines in LA and they don't seem that great

Who cares what you are wearing if you are just going to bury your head in it.

snow? in LA? are you dumb or something
it just snowed a foot here in the midwest... if thats what you are looking for

jesus christ mate, read the thread before making such ignorant comments

Well if you’re coming in from lax target will be your best bet and it’s always good to check prices on uber/lyft as taxis are either expensive or rare. Public transportation can get sketchy but as long as you keep to yourself you’ll be fine. That being said it can be very slow.

stfu you are the one asking if it snows in a desert

Attached: 1546045550822.jpg (378x378, 31K)

Also check for a Ross near you because it may have a bigger selection than target. Goodwill is better too

your best bet is either just a carhart jacket or just like, military surplus wool sweater under a rain jacket shell and just layer that shit up

>Going to a cold place
>Only even remotely consider buying warm clothes until leaving in a week

>What kind of warm clothes can I get in LA?

Attached: 1450495813734.jpg (295x378, 10K)

>im looking at the metro lines in LA and they don't seem that great
You are absolutely fucking right. Easiest thing (a bit more expensive though) is just get a taxi or uber. If you are thinking of doing a lot of shit or spending a lot of time in LA, renting a car is an option but driving in LA is miserable as it is with the traffic.

yeah i thought target might be ok as well. the target here had pretty good winter clothing but since it's seasonal, there's nothing available here unless i want to fork out $300 and fuck that tb h
ok i've written those stores down
unfortunately everything in australia is hella expensive because none of the cheap stores are selling winter clothing
based

He's obviously transferring to another flight after getting to LA

Attached: 1543535697942.jpg (560x510, 113K)

>What kind of warm clothes can I get in LA?
There is a 2h or less drive to go to the mountains and try out some snowboarding or skiing.

I remember seeing a bunch of euro tourists coming to our stores buying jeans/shirts since they are incredibly cheap here.

Anyway just go to a ross or other cheap clothing stores listed here. You might look like a poor fuck but if I was in your situation I wouldn't spend a lot of money for winter clothes that I will just use for a week or more.

>hella
ready for LA life I see.

yeah thats exactly why i was waiting to get to the usa, extremely affordable.
i dont care about whatever stigma a certain store brings as you like you said i need some winter clothes just for while im there. i really appreciate your feedback

only for the 12 hours im there, then i get a three day bus ride to west virginia

Said in OP he's waiting to get to LA to even shop for the clothes, he obviously is going to be spending time there

Don't say hella you faggot
And you're going to have to explain what you'll be doing in the cold and where, because there's a big difference between winter sportswear that you'll need for slopes and just being outside in a colder climate

i wont be doing anything too strenuous, maybe a hike here and there but nothing extreme. ill be in west virginia

>then i get a three day bus ride
fucking hell good luck with that. I remember taking a bus from sacramento to LA (5 or so hours) and being incredibly miserable the whole way, partly due to the people, but it was during summer so the heat was terrible.

Jesus Christ chief good luck with that. You’ll most likely meet a bunch of colorful people

i think the experience itself will be so overwhelmingly exciting that i doubt ill find anything negative about the trip. i'll most definitely be exhausted by the end of it but im keen to see the sights usa has to offer. this is my first big holiday ive ever done so it will be hard to spoil it.

that'll be the best part honestly, the characters and the cultures. im keen to experience it firsthand

I remember a fat mexican telling me his whole life story while taking a bus ride. Didn't care much but it helped pass the time.

Anyway, try looking at maybe taking the train? They are a bit more expensive but a lot more room for yourself.

Really depends on you patience, but I guess compared to grey hound it’ll prob be about the same

Why not just take a flight straight to west Virginia? Why LA then a bus ride?

it's scenic and cheaper

why West Virginia? California borders god tier tourist destinations

my friend lives there

Look for a Boulder Creek Expedition Parka

looks pretty good. which retailers sell them?

Walmart, Cabelas, probably any place that sells winter coats

thanks a lot!
have a funny maymay. its on the house

Attached: 50666126_286380752068965_6368955240292548608_n.png (488x625, 281K)