Ywn live simply in a cabin in the woods working a hard but fulfilling life

>ywn live simply in a cabin in the woods working a hard but fulfilling life
>you will waste away, working a job that you hate, for people you hate
>you will become more and more tired from the complexities of technology, relationships, politics, etc, until it defeats you and you become a soulless husk
>you'll never get away

Attached: cabin.jpg (800x600, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHTnuI9IKBA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone just read Walden

came here ot say this

Wasn't that life the entire idea behind your country? Try achieving that in this crowded shithole with half the wages and everything costing 3x as much and zero wilderness

Attached: 1256789654.jpg (366x337, 31K)

No, I mean I've read it but it's not entirely why I decided to make the thread
>youtube.com/watch?v=QHTnuI9IKBA
I want life like this

Yeah, nah, it actually fucking sucks 9 months out of the year.

exactly how I feel
would love to just own some shitty shack and have a few sheep and chickens to keep me fed, but I will never achieve that since I'm a wageslave and it would take me my entire life to save up to buy land since the state steals half my monthly pay.

Attached: 8D82A0C7-5436-4BE7-B7D6-6D8A48C8B2A3.jpg (534x401, 53K)

based

Attached: 1512628066784.jpg (546x768, 96K)

>I wanna live a simple selfish life and not contribute anything worthwhile like my previous 200 ancestors

Have you ever gone camping before? Just spent a weekend without any sort of electronics? At first it's boring as fuck because your mind has been conditioned to extremely high levels of stimulation. But after a while, you will think clearer and feel better because your mind isn't constantly racing to find something entertain itself with.

Thank god.

So why don't you go and buy a cottage?

>selfish life
What kind of twisted logic is that?
The only thing most peoples' ancestors contributed was paying taxes and creating offspring. Living in a cottage doesn't exempt you from doing these things you moron. Unless all your 200 ancestors were Einsteins?

is "contributing" to something living like a slave in a concrete jungle, selling yourself to a corporation that takes 90% of the value of your labor and having a government control every facet of your life and telling you what you're allowed to do?
our primitive ancestors had more worthwhile lives than we do, we live under the illusion that everything is "better" due to technology and civilization, yet people are more miserable than ever.
at least our ancestors had freedom, we don't, we are basically just slaves being allowed to exist in this system in exchange for our unquestioned servitude.

>you will waste away, working a job that you hate, for people you hate
You should get into entrepreneurship.
If you're willing to work hard and make sacrifices you'll get that fulfillment.
Even if you aren't interested in it, it's still good to watch youtube videos by entrepreneurs. They have good advice on how to live better and achieve your goals.

Nobody cares, fuck off

>if I dont fuck up the world even more and give my energy to psychopaths that rely on that world like my retarded ancestors Im selfish

>that rely on that fucked up world

I'm really trying to do this as a long term goal, I live in a mobile home right now and when I get the cash I wanna buy some land and move the trailer onto it so I can start the Unabomber life.

This is probably the most unusual troll pic I've ever seen.

>You must subordinate to society or you are useless

BASED