I'm thinking about moving to Poland, probably Wroclaw...

I'm thinking about moving to Poland, probably Wroclaw, so I can more easily acquire a Ukrainian mail order qt before I come back to burgerland and reintegrate with society here. Can anyone give any tips? Anyone lived there? What's the best way to get an apartment?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (852x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.olx.pl/nieruchomosci/mieszkania/wynajem/q-wrocław/?view=gallery
gumtree.pl/s-mieszkania-i-domy-do-wynajecia/wroclaw/v1c9008q0p1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off, mutt.

Attached: 1547307282110.jpg (485x459, 88K)

I will, eventually. Unlike Mohammed I have plans to come home, and I don't intend to work or claim benefits.

Kys subhuman

bad

come here and start up a gunshop in this shithole, I want an AR-15

Dont, my mom is a Ukrainian mail order bride and shes insane and abusive and cheated on my dad

Search YouTube for Poland keyword and listen to foreigners say. If I were you, I'd move to Warsaw since it offers many well paid job opportunities. Wrocław is allright if you have enough funds to get yourself an apartment and a car.

Didn't you learn a lesson from the last stupid Jow Forumstard who moved to Poland, OP?

lol shut up, hohol women make best wife material

Why did you choose Breslau?

no I didnt, what happen to the retard?

No im serious. My mom was insane and beat me up a lot and I ranaway several times but the police always brought me back to her. She gave me black eyes. Im a girl btw.

Im black Ukrainian and i also want to cum in polish girls

lmfao shut up, hohol women make best wife material

I'll take an AR2

I can't pull up a screencap because the Foolz Archive is having another temper tantrum, but the fucker was all like "I hate this decaying multicult Jew-controlled shithole. I need to live in a wholesome all-white paradise."

Welp, now he lives in a tiny studio apartment in Warsaw on a small fund with nothing to do except post Jow Forums rants on here since he has no job and can't speak the language.

Not memeing. Was on the news several times for running away, some anons know me here and post the articles.

Attached: oof.jpg (1600x960, 271K)

Cheapest to fly in and out of.

>many well paid job opportunities
I intend to neet on savings until I have something to live for i.e. a wife

Proof you are black?

>I hate this decaying multicult Jew-controlled shithole. I need to live in a wholesome all-white paradise

LMFAO, hope he did the right thing and killed himself

How much do you have in savings?

>I intend to neet on savings until I have something to live for i.e. a wife

Attached: trash.jpg (778x1018, 367K)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH shut up, hohol women make the best mother material

How does he even have a visa?

I remember that hafu, she was nuts but kinda cute

That's waiting for him the first time he encounters a pack of Gypsies. Enjoy having your skull bashed in with a tire iron and your valuables stolen.

She'll divorce you as soon as she gets her EU citizenship. Ukraine also highest HIV rates of Europe because they are all hookers.

Around $15k

I checked out the Foolz Archive and it's up and running but the search box doesn't work. Why does that thing fuck itself every other week?

Americans can only stay in the EU for 90 days on a tourist visa. Is he staying illegally or something? It's very hard to employ non EU citizens.

oh yeah OP,just a word of warning, better pack heat with you here and dont think twice before pulling that trigger.

you'll encounter many aggressive subhumans

This money will disappear faster than you think. Find a job first, then think about moving here. I'm serious 15k $ is good for about 6 months.

shut up, this money is more than enough, he'll live like a king with a superior hohol princess.

damn I wish I was OP

Any good Gypsy stories?

Based and combinepilled

Morda biedaku.

It's 90 days in 180 days. In my case it would be something like two weeks in Poland and two weeks in Ukraine, so that would allow me to do 90 cumulative days in each country which would keep me in Europe for 180 total days, at the maximum.

Meaning $15k is about all the money I'd need over there. $15k wouldn't even last you six months here.

Why the fuck would anyone move to Poland?

Most Poles would leave if they had the chance

Attached: 1542110051604.jpg (435x571, 48K)

>seppo is so arrogant he disregards the advice of citizens of the country he wishes to move to
Fucking hell the stereotype is real

dont listen to that asshole OP. 15K will make you feel like a millionaire in this shithole, I can even set you up with a fine hohol wife.

Because it's right next to Ukraine without having to actually be in Ukraine.

Thats just retarded to spend 90 days in Poland and 90 in Ukraine running back and forth not working and wasting money. I'm a Ukrainian citizen through my mom and been there a lot and there's not much special there.

>he'll live like a king with a superior hohol princess
Sounds like a good way to get HIV.

dont listen to this asshole OP, you wont find any good hohol women here, just gold digger thots, you want a real gem, gotta find one in hoholland itself

Only a few cities in the Eastern part of Ukraine are dangerous. The rest is okay but theft is definitely on the rise and lots of people lost their jobs.

Its a closed border dumb fuck, you just can't travel freely through

Cringe

You have to think what will happen after your pockets are dry. If you are not qualified, you will suffer here I'm serious. You can always try to teach English but do not expect to have some super good wage.
Here, take a look at flat prices, calculate how much is it in dollars. Think how much money you are going to spend for food, clothes etc. With only 15k $ you seriously need to think about getting a job sonner than you think. You do not want to be homeless in a foreign country.
m.olx.pl/nieruchomosci/mieszkania/wynajem/q-wrocław/?view=gallery
You can also check Gumtree for apartments.

stop giving him false info and discouraging the lad, ur just jealous you aint in his shoes.

gumtree.pl/s-mieszkania-i-domy-do-wynajecia/wroclaw/v1c9008q0p1

Gumtree

Most of it is just fields, I accidentally walked to Poland when I was in West Ukraine, there was no border guards

Już zamknij mordę pedale. Ani to śmieszne, ani to fajne co piszesz tylko żałosne.

Its almost impossible to hire non EU citizen. Many Brits and Irish take up the English teaching jobs. Employers have to fill out mountains of paperwork trying to prove they searched for months and couldnt find EU citizen if they want to hire non EU.

translation: I already slave for a russian oligarch, please dont help bringing american oligarchs here

OP avoid all the negative post, you'll make the right choice coming here, Im telling you these assholes dont want you having the good life with a hohol princess of his dreams

In case you do not find yourself a job, do not come here. Just move to another state. The grass is always greener on the other side. Remember, here is a reason why million of Poles leave this country. If you are not rich or you do not have a well paid job, save your time because you will be disappointed.

>If you are not rich or you do not have a well paid job, save your time because you will be disappointed
Golly, sounds suspiciously like here. What's the difference except for a dollar being worth more?

>Golly, sounds suspiciously like here.
both of our shitholes are run by the same kike mafia trash :^)

Attached: SSpace Merchant.jpg (342x342, 13K)

I moved from Canada to Poland ( permanently ) in September. Although I am a dual citizen and I speak both languages ( born in Canada tho ).

Bringing a woman back to America is a bad idea, it isn’t that American/Canadian women are inherently thots, it’s the culture that warps them. If you want qt Slavic wife you have to settle in a Slavic country permanently. If you bring her back to the US you’ll have to be paying alimony and child support in a half decade.

>American citizen illegally crossing Poland Ukraine border
Hope the Ukrainian Army are nice to you they probably think you an arm's smuggler lmao

All women are whites no matter what country

>Golly, sounds suspiciously like here.
I guess this is like everywhere in the world nowadays.

>What's the difference except for a dollar being worth more?
European culture, fancy old buildings mixed with commieblocks. No people of color. If you suffer in the US you will most likely suffer here as well. I think your problem is something different, moving here will not solve it.

they love americans, those retards literally believe the US is going to go to war with russia over them.

Attached: stepan_12.jpg (700x525, 244K)

Dont just fly there with no job planned and wasting money on visa runs to Ukraine every 3 months, you will end up homeless. You will be fucked in Ukraine because no one speaks English and everyone is trying to steal and scam from you esp if they know you're foreign. $15k could be a downpayment for a house in US or a house in Eastern Europe. Apply to many many jobs and some employers will respond back. I heard multinational companies are a good idea and pay US wages.

Im the half Ukrainian/half Korean with Ukrainian citizenship

Unironically not true, you just have to be desirable yourself and not settle.

Within two months of moving here I found a qt Polish girl from a rich family, who was a virgin when I met her. She’s intelligent and adorable and has almost no downsides. Don’t settle, and don’t live in a degenerate country and it’s possible.

>I found a qt Polish girl from a rich family, who was a virgin when I met her. She’s intelligent and adorable and has almost no downsides.

lol'd irl, you're so full of shit I can smell u from here

Have you thought of searching for jobs online? You can work anywhere in the world as long as you have a laptop and internet. My friend works a customer service job at home making $14/hr which is a lot of money in Poland.

I don’t blame you, if I was you I wouldn’t believe either, I’m not stupid enough to show face but I did find her. Her one downside is being vegan.

Pic is vegan pana cotta from a place we went to last week.

Attached: 728A96A8-3B7D-4316-AF4C-F61A17565FCB.jpg (4032x3024, 1.93M)

Link me to one of those places. Ideally I want something that requires less effort to get the job than it does to do the job.

warning: our country is run by the same corrupt imbeciles as yours

PiS is corrupt, but PO was more corrupt. And at least PiS actually listens to the people when it comes to migrants and spends money on supporting Polish families rather than supporting Africans.

Attached: cool story brorat.jpg (209x241, 11K)

He works for Ally Bank as the web chat customer support, he listens to music and watches youtube while doing it. I typed "work at home customer service" on indeed.com and found hundreds of job openings

>mutt thinks of moving to third world slav(e) shithole
classic

not like it matters anymore since US has turned into a the same type of corrupt gutter shithole as any east yuro slav(e) nation

theyre finally getting a good taste of kike rule of which they helped save during WW2 :^)

Gib virgin wife or I hack elections so putin loses

We've always been controlled by kikes

poland was one of the most bleak places I ever visited. So so sad.

>implying she wouldn't dump you the exact time you would Out of money
Not worth it

should have tried russia for your ultimate bleak experiences

Post anime

not as thoroughly until clinton got into power :^)

now yous are soviet union style ruled. may as well start handing in your guns to them, goyim.

Attached: Monica-Lewinsky.jpg (360x480, 18K)

Also even young Ukrainians and Rssians can't speak english so good luck with comunication issues

whats your occupation? also i wnaf to remind that minimal wage in poland i something around 2000zl, unless you do not have good occupation it can be hard to live on high standard live, anyway good luck friend wish you best

I can make it work. I'm not some 40yo loser and I'm not rich. I live a comfortable lower middle class life.

No we've always been controlled by kikes, they made the Federal Reserve (a pivate business the govt has no control over) in 1917 which has the power to make money out of thin air and got rid of the gold standard which is why inflation is insane, in the 1950s you could get a house for a few thousand and a high paying job right out of high school and start a family with the wife not having to work and college was a few hundred. Kikes made birth control in 1920s and started encouraging white women to dress like whores and chop their hair off and fuck niggers, they're called "flappers"

shieeeeeet boooyy, and ur still on this shithole site and not on a plane to poland by now,? get your ass up and going!

adventure and hohol pussy await you

>I don't intend to work

???

heh, funny I never seems to recall any US "chief" of (((homeland))) security by a name like Chertoff before.

lmfao, nah, clinton put the final kosher nail in USA's coffin. good luck in your civil war 2.0 ,yous will need it.:^)

Attached: cherlin.jpg (267x156, 9K)

>so I can more easily acquire a Ukrainian mail order qt

Why are Americans obsessed with Eastern European women?

Because Americans are all whores, every single goddamn one.

It's me.

Attached: 148698547216070874.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Based retarded mutt poster

but you love whores right? otherwise you wouldnt be seeking a hohol princess.

Attached: clintonkike.jpg (515x426, 48K)

> go to Poland
> to get Ukrainian gf
I see you do not search for easy ways. Women in Poland who have settled down and got a decent job will not fuck you because you have an American passport. In your case, I recommend to go to Kiev. $ 15,000 is enough for you for 1 year, and the chances of finding a pretty Ukrainian woman are much better.

get the fuck out hohol, he wants poland, not your shithole

What are the chances I get stabbed in Kiev?

bro get a US marine outfit be a Stepan 2.0 they'll love you over there. but dont stay there for long, return to poland before full moon