You ever just look at your gf and think: "what the fuck was I thinking?"

you ever just look at your gf and think: "what the fuck was I thinking?"

Attached: 1483258795007.jpg (337x517, 28K)

kek

not really no, she wouldnt be my gf otherwise

yes and then i break up with them. not hard.

no because i have extremely high standards, she probably looks at me like that though

>no because i have extremely high standards

Attached: 1411134215560.png (600x653, 574K)

wouldnt a fedora more than likely have low standards though because theyre desperate? learn how to meme IDIOT

Now I picture you looking even more like that pic

fat virgin lol

its literally a picture of me
you're half right

Why do normies come on Jow Forums to talk to virgin autists? Don’t they have better things to do?

this

theyre failed normies and like try to bully virgins to cope

kek
Sometimes right after sex. They’re very annoying intrusive thoughts though because I find her really attractive most of the time.

Failed normies are the worst

nigga no one is bullying you for being a virgin wtf are you talking about

you can tell when someone gloats about having sex that they are one, when you see people like that you have 2 options usually, they're either trying to trigger actual incels by talking about sex because it's all they think about and the thought of others having it makes them angry, or they're failed normies that finally managed to get that fat girl from work drunk enough to pork and have no actual friends to talk about it with.

This post smells of cope

>okay i don't normally like to talk about sex because i'm not some failed normie but just so you know i've had sex with over three thousand people

Attached: 1546406329597.png (349x420, 77K)

t. finally fucked the fat girl from work

Cringe and copepilled

cope

I've been together with my wife for six years, she's beautiful, intelligent, educated, ambitious and very driven. She's the CEO of a very small company and she has a burning passion for what she believes in, and has an outstanding sense of ethics which I respect. She has been very emotionally fragile during our years and used to have crippling anxiety attacks the first years, but I enjoy being her cliff in the storm. She makes me feel needed and fulfills a hole in my being I never understood growing up.

I'm pretty fucking introverted though, and quality time for myself is high on my priority list. Sometimes I wish that I'd just live on my own, earn a shitload of cash while living on minimum expenses and retiring early. That has more or less nothing to do with her though, just people in general.