Game of Thrones is coming bros

Game of Thrones is coming bros

youtu.be/wA38GCX4Tb0

Attached: 1520446119713.jpg (750x699, 73K)

>Game of Thrones

Attached: 1519581913993.png (644x800, 15K)

Ayy nice

can't wait fren

Attached: 26b.png (680x608, 125K)

Littlefinger did nothing wrong. I hope S*nsa gets turned into a wight.

I bet Bran is the Night King. It’s exactly the kind of shit that little bitch would pull.

can't wait until sansa gets BLACKED by the DOTHRAKI BVLLS

t. butthurt chaos is a ladder fag

no he's not?
we already know who the night king is, he was some random human turned into the first white walker by the children of the forest
Bran is probably the legendary Brandon the Builder, because we already know that he can kinda travel in time and in the books the Old Nan said something about "all brandon starks being one"

Why would Bran go back in time to build a wall that he knows won't work?

god the 7th season was shit and ruined everything for me, I'm not even hyped anymore

Haven't watched GoT
Probably will Watch it only after the entire thing Ends
So I could Watch it all in one run

would they still cast Maisie Williams if they knew what a disgusting british goblin she will be when she grows up?

>first season I will watch without my ex.

sad!

>without my ex
THAT'S IT! I'M GOING TO SAY THE N-WORD!

just find a new one LOL

Most overrated edgy piece of shit show

i agree that seasons 5,6 and 7 are worse in quality than 1,2,3,4 because they ran out of book material and had to invent their own things and they really suck at it(Jaime and Bronn mission in Dorne was ridiculous) but still, they have some great moments like Hardhome in season 5, Battle of Bastards in season 6 or the battle of Dothraki and dragon vs Lannister forces in season 7

they certainly started making quality battle scenes, because for some reason they were skipping these in first seasons, it is kinda noticeable when you rewatch the series, none of the battles of Robb Stark were shown, only the beggining where they attack, and then aftermath where the enemies are dead
the only proper battle scene on early seasons was the Blackwater Bay

do it now nigga and join the hype train before April 14
i can get you magnet link for season 1 in good quality with x265 codec

Enlighten us on the shows we should be watching instead .

wooow!!

Attached: soyboy.gif (413x243, 51K)

you shouldn't watch shows

>they certainly started making quality battle scenes
the battle of the bastards was the most retarded thing Ive ever seen while the siege of kings landing and the siege of castle black were fucking awesome wtf are you talking about?

i am reading World of Ice and Fire now

Attached: IMG_20190114_114003.jpg (4000x2250, 2.67M)

>I need battles to be satisfied
>LOOK great army clash inot other army, then cavalary comes. EPIC

only kino scene was where Cersei blows up the church

Attached: 1544609419751.gif (800x371, 125K)

this. In the last few seasons the acting is so bland and the script is so retarded that Im not gonna get not even a little upset if it gets permanently cancelled.

>i just need 20 good men
>lmao creating a huge ass wall of bodies was my plan all along
>me hurt peoppes :DDDD
I was just thinking how stupid Ramsey is and he is pretty impressive.

I'll finish this just in case the white walkers or the Lanisters win, is Jaime still alive? anyhow the series get worse from season 4

of course Jaime is alive, and he will not die at least until the very last episode, because some time ago informations leaked that he was paid for 6 episodes of season 8