What is your honest opinion of Romania and Romanians?

What is your honest opinion of Romania and Romanians?

Attached: 1547457453208.png (745x601, 390K)

Hello

gypsy place

Pickpocketing creatures.

Their language sounds closes to latin

Bad opinion. Gypsies or coming to take our jobs.
Until I met a romanian student in a women studies class in northern Paris.
Intelligent, nice, sexy and beautiful. We made friends. She explained a lot of stuff.
Once she took me to a cinema in Paris called the Latina, where there was a romanian cinema festival. We saw all the recent short films from Romania that got prizes in international festivals. It was nice.

It's funny though, their pride, sometimes. Like when she explained that it was much tougher to be admitted in Bucharest University than in Paris University.

>It's funny though, their pride, sometimes. Like when she explained that it was much tougher to be admitted in Bucharest University than in Paris University.
typical for subhumans. they'll tell you how much better their homecountry is while they, like hundreds of thousands of their countrymen, fled from their homecountry to live in yours.

hehe

German-Americans wave hello

Nice and funny people

Attached: 1546094557850.jpg (1280x1280, 158K)

it probably is, ex commie admissions are hard to grasp for 1st worlders

Also in France they have to take everyone who graduated High School...
It's weird though because people who are not wanted (bad grades in HS) ask to learn to become a technician, for example, but it's in high demand, so they get anthropology or sociology.
Imagine the atmosphere in those departments...

Another aggressive neighbor.

Best country in the world, romanians very good.
t. 100% italian

gypsies

>Like when she explained that it was much tougher to be admitted in Bucharest University than in Paris University.
kek what
it's piss easy to get a free spot in university here if you're not retarded and put a little bit of effort into it
I got into the #1 STEM university in the country from a humanities high school (not a single math / physics class for the last 2 years)

>#1 STEM university
Do you learn Haskell there?

I Love Romanian language and girls

Honestly, I really don't care
But it's fun arguing with them online

The few romanian people I met were cool.
Of course I'm talking about real romanians not those gypsy types

hard working folk with sometimes strange/conservative values

Scum of the Earth whose country never should've been allowed in the EU