Would you ever eat dog meat?

Would you ever eat dog meat?

Attached: 676px-Dog_on_a_stick.jpg (676x1023, 105K)

ITS EVERYDAY BRO
WITH THAT DOG MEAT EATING FLOW

No

every day for the rest of my life

> i dont eat dogs because they are our friends

Attached: basic soy.jpg (221x250, 6K)

And chinks are not, simple, i would actually try a chink meat, since they are nonhuman beings.

No. Fuck slants

They were very useful to europeans back in the day, and they look too much like little babies to eat them. I guess it depends on the culture, i don't know.

no, never
dogs are evil disgusting creatures, they should be caught and then thrown into giant pit filled with acid, not eaten

Squinty eyed insectoid nigger

Yes, it's just another animal.

if you love dogs so much go ahead and marry one anglo inbred mutant

Its just stupid to hate animals, it's like hating rocks or trees. Its mindless and counterproductive

the fuck is that black thing
duck?

I will, what's your mum's address?

yep, have tried it

wish it didnt taste so gamey though

I wouldn't want to eat a dog in the same way I wouldn't want to eat a horse or a cat
You don't eat screwdrivers and hammers do you?

its black chicken, tried it before tastes like crap

They were also eated by europeans, just like horses are to this day.

Hell, in some parts of Swirzerland, slaughtering dogs for meat is still legal.

Dogmeat is lost delicacy of europe just like rooks, ortolans, squirrels and cockchaffers.

if it was edible then yeah. what a shit analogy

Man must eat his best friend. Like in Mongolia, horses are considered their best buds and they also eat horse meat as it is considered to be better than other livestock.
moral of the story: eat your best friends.

If it doesn't make me sick or something, I think I've eat horse a couple of times and rabbits are common here too ...

Hammers and screwdrivers and tools in general are all edible
Go ahead, eat one

I'm not Mongolian, why would I practice Mongolian traditions?

>non toxic means its edible

Attached: (You).jpg (900x729, 99K)

I'd eat anything edible. Cats, dogs, snails, lion, shark. It's all the same to me.

One day I'd like to unironically taste human meat (legally.) It'd be an interesting experience.

Yes. Why is eating beef okay but eating dog meat not? They're both animals, and both have pretty much the same intelligence.

How on earth is horse meat "weird"? They sell that shit here in the stores for like 2€ for like salami slices. It's called Meetvursti and its fucking good.

Eat the hammer

Attached: 1451550025343.jpg (350x157, 14K)

I never said it was weird, just that I wouldn't eat what I would consider to be tools

because "friends" apparently. I'd eat dogs especially Chi Hua Huas.

Look at that useless mongoloid piece of shit speaking, kys mongrel.
Because these species were domesticated for different tasks, you dumb faggot?

russians were domesticated by mongols

So? Meat is still meat.

Attached: 20130426143326-1.jpg (500x377, 173K)

Then would you try a human meat at this point? Why cannibalism should be considered as something bad? Meat is a meat, right, dumbfucker?
Fuck off subhuman.

Never, I like dogs too much. A bit OT but I heard, that the british are horrified that we eat reindeer meat, I don't understand why. Dog is a pet, but reindeer is just a small and extremely stupid moose

based af

I could try it but not at some shitty back alley ching chong market where i would get some disease and die from shitting out my intestines