Problem is not with the people. In Germany, people are exactly same greedy, egoist...

Problem is not with the people. In Germany, people are exactly same greedy, egoist, unthinking piece of homo sapiens sapiens as in Lithuania and everywhere else on the planet. German precision is a meme; everything holds together on a fucking bubble gum. You can hear in goverment office that your case will not be heard because only person who has access to your files is sick and no one else knows what to do.

Problem with Lithuania is that 'January 13th "revolution" was a lie. Landsbergis got a medal, but he was a puppet. Same people stayed in power and theyre there still. Political system is just a show, nothing ever changes, all the time the same few pigs rule Lithuania. And they systematically made the country their personal slave farm. Prices in Lithuania are same as in Germany, but salaries are five times less.

Where goes the difference? Why market sells something for German price but does not have money to pay its workers german salary? Taxes are similiar. It is pocketed by few people in powet. Law is a fucking mess and nobody can understand it anymore, everyday you see total chaos in all goverment offices because of it. It is impossible to run a bussiness normaly, one journalist counted that if a bussiness owner was to be on time with changes in law, he would have to spend 8 hours a day reading codixes. Thats impossible and its planned to be thay way.

Lithuania is just a slave plantation for few assholess making giant fortunes of it. Its kind of genius, actually.

Also, people with charisma, dangerous knowledge or power to change something die. Car crashes most often, teheee... That makes me think that goverment in Lithuania is actual dictature, hidden in shadows behind false facade of "democracy", as country is nowhere as powerful to be open with it like Russia is.

Attached: eastern europe.png (1280x930, 174K)

>Landsbergis
Is this name what I think it is?

Attached: landsbergis1-crop_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

its because they produce what ppl want, cars, industry, ships and all the shit

its pretty simple, you steal 1 coin out of 10, 10% loss, ppl remain poor
german steal 45 coin out of 2000, nobody cares because everybody has so much more to redistribute

Attached: 1544684781253.jpg (1280x912, 180K)

Memes aside the country really does seem to be run by VP and MG Baltic.

Attached: 1547024754374.png (320x371, 116K)

Attached: 580b585b2edbce24c47b29f6.png (384x313, 39K)

It does not matter that Lithuania was conquered and oppressed by Russians and Germans for hundreds of years. You are Europeans. You have white privilege. For this, you must repent.

I am an active feminist/social justice activist in the United States. The U.S. is one of the most racist, misogynistic, bigoted, and intolerant places in the world. Today, we must atone for our history of imperialism, racism, sexism, colonialism, and oppression. Thankfully, the time of whites in America is ending. Within a few decades, minorities will outnumber the white population, and our country will be led by strong people of color, especially strong empowered women.

What does this have to do with Lithuania? Lithuania must also become a diverse, tolerant, multicultural country. All of Europe, even small Baltic nations, must be transformed into a rainbow of ethnicities, religions, cultures, and languages. Diversity is our strength, and multiculturalism is progress. Lithuania must do everything it can to promote these values. This means drastically increasing and promoting immigration from Africa and the Middle East, installing professional quotas for people of color and women.

Lithuanians must do everything they can to check their white privilege. Wanting to preserve Lithuanian identity and culture is nothing less than racism. Everyone in the West is guilty of oppression against people of color.

In conclusion, Lithuania WILL become multicultural whether you wish it to be or not. There is nothing you can do to stop this. American social justice is coming to Europe, and rapidly spreading. Look at the UK. Look at Sweden. These are your multicultural futures. I only ask that you accept your white guilt/privilege and make this ethnic transition easier. Nationalism must never again be allowed to rise in Europe, especially in Lithuania. We must never forget the 18 million Jews who perished in the holocaust because of white nationalistic racism.

Attached: 27907501_1873848562627330_6654526371964059907_o.jpg (1920x933, 196K)

>uppity East Euros think they deserve to earn the same wages as Westerners
Yikes

>Germans deserving to exist
Yikes

Attached: 15268094_1262082363848251_3606373328568033722_n.jpg (460x618, 35K)

hey i made that map :)

Nice :)

I agree

how can multiculturalism exist, if there is only one culture left - multiculturalism?

ziganul

idi

>being a clay thieving cunt who earns his money farming potatoes
Give back Memel, Algirdas. Now.

>Implying it's German

Attached: BalticLandsPrehistory.jpg (769x432, 118K)

Leave him alone, you krau****** piece of s****. In this case I will stand by what Lithuanian guy said, you have NO claim to anything east of Oder.

Shut the fuck up, you Proxy piece of shit. You kikes are losing in USA and Europe.

Autism

This was written by a Polish emigree to Germany in my yesterday thread about how it would be better if Germany took over Poland

This is because great powers always love Germans as they, kinda righfully belive that Germany is key to contril europe. Germans are always forgiven their debts, unlike for example UK or Greece. When they lost the Great War, they got possibly the best deal a loser ever got, but instead of being grateful they decided to blame the jews who were mostly fighting and bleeding for Germany as much as ethnic germans, while the guy who profited from the war such as Krupps were ethnic germans. Even after biggest chimpout in history, they got comparative slap on the wrist while countries like Hungary were carved up for far less.

Of course somebody who never faces real consequenced for their fuckups ends up rich, it is in fact suprising that Germans aren’t even richer.

>t.2/3 german clay and 1/3 russian
And you should give back Danzig and the rest, Aleksander.

Shut the fuck up, krautnigger, we will not give you anything. It was allways polish land, it is you krautniggers who are living on Slavic land.

He was a dumb fucktard.

Attached: 1526807616523.jpg (566x700, 115K)

And Aleksander? I am not Russian, you dumb fucktard. Get your names right at least.

>not only stealing german cars but clay too
Why are meme counties like you and belgium so uppity?

Guys, come on. Let bygones be bygones. There's no reason to reignite hostilities. We're both parts of each other's histories and let's cherish that.

>Aleksander Ignacy Jan-Kanty Wielopolski [...] was a Polish aristocrat
Have a (You) for your bait.

>meme counties
germany literally started as a meme

Should I call every kraut Adolf then?
Poles never stole any land you kraut, everything east of Oder was ours.
They have a history of treating us like cattle, and destroying our nation numerous times.

>polish nation
No. Such. Thing.

...WENN BEI DANZIG DIE POLENFLOTTE IM MEER VERSINKT...

Polish nation existed for 1000 years, while krautniggers are animals, only unified by Prussians in 1870.

jakub shut the fuck up