Why is there so much racism on Jow Forums? This is supposed to be a language and cultural exchange board...

Why is there so much racism on Jow Forums? This is supposed to be a language and cultural exchange board. Racism belongs on Jow Forums. Jow Forums is so much nicer than Jow Forums in this respect.

Attached: NLDHDT5.jpg (720x762, 65K)

I like you India, I hope you become a super power next year.

Attached: jnvo2q8y5al01.jpg (720x867, 65K)

Racism against white people isn't racism. It's a human right and encouraged by Jow Forums moderation wh*te boy.

Name ONE thing India has accomplished that has benefited global civilisation

I don't really like Indians.

Why do you care about what these losers think? Hell, they themselves post about how they are failing exams. Literally none of them has achieved anything lmao

chess

I'm not taking anything personally. I'm not talking about racism towards Indians in particular. I'm saying many of the posts include throwing about words like "subhuman" etc. The casual racist tone just ruins the charm that this board could have had.

thats just our way of exchanging culture :)

poo

Slaughtering all wh*toids is the only way to end racism

I agree, it's very annoying.

Indians are so patient in Jow Forums, wish I could be this peaceful

I lobe Jow Forums but cant post there cuz need vpn and I want to be turkey

Attached: 1547451630713.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace and tolerance.

They gave us confidence by raping white women

Use https fren. One letter can save your life.

This.

I used to insult them a lot but I've noticed that most of them are really nice posters who would just reply kindly to me regardless of what I've just said.

Attached: starswithnames_31098014_120790635458532_2010733723246395392_n.jpg (831x831, 79K)

>Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: 1547203381974.jpg (953x772, 598K)

Attached: slant.jpg (434x648, 44K)

Numbers

you just don't understand what meant and the importance of discovery of 0 achieved by India.

Life is hard and people are just evil monkeys. Nobody likes nobody.

italians aren't white so I don't think you should feel insulted

Don't take the racists seriously, friend

Attached: regnum_picture_1496162168377701_big.jpg (640x969, 463K)

Some Jow Forums posters are really racist, it's not just about memes like the Amerimutt or the Chink Canadian. Some try their best to actually humiliate others to feel better about themselves.

they just joking except for South American posters.

>actually touching his right hand
you know where that's been right?

lmao why is all the pinko propaganda so fucking gay
you just know there's gonna be some curry flavored ass eating