Nobody like France

Italians hate us, In fact meds in general don't see us as their kind and reject us
Germans and Nords see us as inferior and lazy people
Poland hate us for bailing on them
Every eastern country prefer Germany over us
Belgians, Swiss and Québécois hate us for being arrogant
Japan and South Korea prefer the US over us
The US and Russia don't care about us
Even migrants prefer going to Germany or Britbongland
Everyone else see us as Germany's inferior slave
We don't belong in any group, we're always seen as the odd one out

Attached: 0471_-_2G5Pla1.png (430x428, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrHA9gA8qpE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_Johnny
youtube.com/watch?v=oYwzKjnR9dc
youtube.com/watch?v=Xds_coVO8_Q
youtu.be/mXk5-2u0kw0
youtu.be/ZmCEvZ13IwI
youtube.com/watch?v=h7FLDqw3xWI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Average_European
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faetar_dialect
youtu.be/9Fle2CP8gR0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like you France

Attached: apu.png (1092x1023, 354K)

Shhhh... that's a forbidden love british-kun...
We're suppose to hate each other...

I'm a huge France-boo but since I'm Brazilian you probably reject my love for you. :c

youtube.com/watch?v=CrHA9gA8qpE

Attached: William_Bouguereau_The_Crab.jpg (539x700, 70K)

You do?

Attached: 1547059728358.jpg (619x453, 28K)

lol

post of yesterday
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_Johnny

Attached: Onion_seller_in_Heath_Street_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1072379.jpg (640x479, 111K)

we like you alright. remember our rivalry is comfy and fun.

Attached: expo-universal-anglofrancesa-1908.jpg (1087x695, 256K)

>Every eastern country prefer Germany over us

What? Why would they prefer people who literally treated them like sub-humans and cattle, exterminating 1/5 of them? Krautniggers are cancer. Nappy shouldn't go to Moscow in 1812.

Attached: Muh saviours of white race.png (602x672, 306K)

What Heydrich said is essentially the same thing Poles did to Lithuanians and Ukrainians and various non-Polish West Slavs.
It's also the same thing the English did to the Irish and almost any large country has done in the process of assimilating it's minorities.

in denmark everyone love france, it is considered high class country

don't lie, nords are the one who hate us the more.

thank you ren
I will visit brazil this summer please don't rob me
youtube.com/watch?v=oYwzKjnR9dc

Attached: apu.gif (220x220, 19K)

well we never did it intentionally i think. towards the beginning of industrialisation Irish just kinda fell away

we'd been trying to anglo them for centuries to no success but at the end of the day they adopted it simply for the reasons one adopts a lingua franca

based, love you too denmark

>Germans and Nords see us as inferior and lazy people
actually i don't. i just think that your language is fucking stupid.

Where exactly? Don't tell me it's Rio. Come to Santa Catarina.

This place here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xds_coVO8_Q

I like your warm atmostphere and your romantic bridges and architectures. I imagine being in France is like losing your way in a dream, that's why people don't talk about you a lot (i don't like u still shhh)

more stupid than yours ? doubt it.

Bordeaux is ok
Paris must be nuked

I will visit Rio and Sao Paulo for a week with my little brother, then head South (not sure where still). After that I will fly to Salvador and hopefully meet my qt there

Attached: pierre.png (1914x732, 911K)

>scusi notice me porco dio

>Rio
Yuck!
>São Paulo
You'll love it. It's a very nice city, especially for young people who's into art.
youtu.be/mXk5-2u0kw0
>then head South (not sure where still)
Now you're based!

I recommend Florianopolis:
youtu.be/ZmCEvZ13IwI

>After that I will fly to Salvador
Yuck! Be careful there and stay safe!

Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=h7FLDqw3xWI

Praia das Bombinhas - Santa Catarina.

Dont worry we love your country a lot, a lot of Dutchies already migrated to France :)

we love france because you are weeb.
also, your diet is kinda similar to us.

Based. Wish I didn't have to drive through Belgium to reach your country :)

I love France!

Attached: ohlvvt.png (804x778, 124K)

I like France but not filthy p*risians

and we both despise anglo language

I don't hate you

Eh thanks for the guides. Sao Paulo looked really attractive for the culture so I'm excited about it.
For the South I'm looking for sun, quiet beaches with nice waves and friendly people.

>Yuck! Be careful there and stay safe!
Yeah I know about the north.. I'll only go there if I get confirmation my qt will have time for me, and I'll stay on the paved roads. But I can't resist her.

I think I have been at least 10 times to France, by now I finally understand why so many French people stay in their country during the holidays. From huge canyons to the hedgerows and cliffs in Normandy, the pine forests in Aquitane or the Pyrenees in the south. Not a single piece of France is the same all with their little subcultures. Most people I met there were very welcomming even though my French is a bit lacking sadly.

We like Napoleon though, even though we probably shouldn't

Napolean is Italian.

>I finally understand why so many French people stay in their country during the holidays
I'm in that situation, but only because I'm a poorfag student. I'd love to go abroad tbqhwyf.

Excuse me but Napoloniusz Bonapartewicz was 100% Polish

He was born in Corsica that was an island that Italia sold to France before Napoleon was born he is in no way Italian. He was born in French soil, did all his education and career in Paris. Italian because you used to own the island before he was born ? what kind of logic is this.

Oh yes ofcourse thats understandable, but luckily France has a lot to offer. The Netherlands are a lot smaller so I usually go abroad during holidays.

don't @ him nip bro

>Napoloniusz Bonapartewicz
Actually his name was Napo Lio Ne Bona Te and he was 146% Zimbabwean

>born from italian parents (that even lived in Ajaccio when it wasn't owned by french)
>"ayo mang he wuz french n'shiet"
French literally achieved nothing throughout their entire history, except for killing eachothers.

>also, your diet is kinda similar to us.
How? Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I think of a Japanese diet I think of rice, fresh vegetables and fish. For France I think more about bread, 'transformed' vegetables and meat.

Attached: 1337841010214.png (587x557, 492K)

At least we somewhat write as we speak

You do know that the sole reason a nobody from the armpit of France was even allowed to attend the military academy in Paris was because his father collaborated with the French invasion, right?

>French literally achieved nothing throughout their entire history
Ah, there we have it. Your real motivation: a grudge against France and the desire to undermine all their achievements. Luckily for the French, dogs are barely aware of the envy and hatred of their fleas.

Pretty sad how Italians have to claim French history to feel relevant tbqh

Source?

J'aime la France

Attached: 15472183245370.jpg (1080x1350, 59K)

>german
>humour

I love you lad

il etait une fois une petite grenouille
qui m'a mordu dans les couilles
non non pas toi, just some poetry pour tous

>all their achievements
>Napoleon's (who was italian) victories and...
Only things that made france relevant in history were achieved by an Italian. It's the other way around.

I laik ju Frankrike!

Attached: 1527095141615.png (970x644, 51K)

I'm a bit of a ouiaboo

What I don't understand is how come there are no mixed languages like Franco-Italian or Franco-German. I mean they are close neighbors and should have influenced each other.

That sounds oddly familiar...

You know, I empathise with you. I really do.
It must suck, living in a country that hasn't achieved anything of note since the 1500s. You probably envy France, because we're the only Romance-speaking country that contributed to human progress in the modern era.

>tfw no Lannes

Attached: 659.jpg (1250x2300, 331K)

>eaux
>is actually "o"

are for real or are you baiting ?

lol :)
Lots of French loanwords in German. French also has a significant Germanic superstrate.

Denmark will always love France.

Attached: 1546452771556.png (1463x1476, 503K)

>Franco-Italian
Occitan kinda, though it's more Franco-Catalan
>Franco-German
Alsatian.

What we call "French" today is the Gallo-Roman dialect spoken by the Parisians. This Parisian language was forced on the population throughout the long 19th century with the intention of creating a French nation (the revolutionaries understood that there is no democracy when there's no demos).

Fraternity...
Equality...
Liberty...

Attached: Mysterious face 8.jpg (585x683, 230K)

I don't mean loan words but a literal mix between French/Italian or French/german, like ich moechte a peu de pferd merde essen, I know it is a bad example but do you see my point?

>living in a country that hasn't achieved anything of note since the 1500s
You must know this feel very well, since yours never achieved anything of note before either.
I know french IQ doesn't reach the three digits, unlike italian, but you can still google names like Meucci, Marconi and Fermi.
>we're the only Romance-speaking country that contributed to human progress in the modern era
Such as?

fuck France, bunch of smelly arrogant thieves

There is influence
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Average_European
Also lots of French loanwords in Swiss German, Luxemburgish and other dialects. French in turn has a small amount of Old Frankish loans too

Do you know the concept of identity? Oh, wait, you're from USA. Nevermind then.

there are regional languages..
i'm from north east and a lot of our slang words are germanic, lorrain is germanic but must sound weird for germans.

As said, Alsatian is a bit like that. They certainly use a lot more French words than Germans while speaking Alsatian, but these French words are recent additions. As for Franco-Italian, languages like Niçard, Monégasque and Arpitan fit the bill fairly well. There's even a small community in Southern Italy that speaks an Arpitan dialect because they descend from French soldiers sent to the region: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faetar_dialect

Lorrain is romance, but Françique Lorrain is Germanic

it sounds highly germanic tho, which the rikain was looking at indeed.

Attached: The most famous French painting in history.jpg (266x396, 30K)

Pidgins or transitional dialects don't naturally form if the two languages are too distant. Even North Germanic is already too distant from West, so there's no German/Danish transition

France isn't hated here. The French are seen as a civilized people with a very rich history. You should see how the self-hating leftist hipsters adore France

Attached: 8da28b7c.png (640x479, 115K)

What about German/Dutch. I was shocked to find out that the Dutch has "sowieso" even thought they do not have either so or wie (they do have wie but it is a different word).

>ask about the contributions french made to human progress in the modern era
>no replies
LOL

Like human rights, modern civil law, vaccination, pasteurization, the discovery of radioactivity, cinema as a form of art, and tanks. Regardless, I don't understand why you wops are so obsessed with Napoleon. He was Corsican so not exactly your average Italian, was only able to lead France because he lived in a meritocratic society and not a backwards Italian state, and his dying words were about France.

>he French are seen as a civilized people with a very rich history
Isn't that like that everywhere? If those who don't like them may think of them as being 'arrogant' etc. but nobody should deny their cultural superiority over everyone in Europe.

He is probably talking about (((progress))) like Macron's.

WE IZ FRENCH AND SHIT DAWG

Those are close enough (both continental west Germanic) so there is a continuum. Limburgish and Kölsch are "inbetween" dialects

Macron is not to blame. Angry people are angry because it is 2019 and jobs are disappearing and everyone is mad. Same thing happened here when angry rednecks elected trump.

Guess so. But overall they have a positive reputation.

Pretty embarrassing post tbqh. I wonder if you're making a fool out of yourself on purpose.

We like you a lot more than you like us desu

>le current year.
They are rigtfully angry, fuck Macron and Hillary.

The EU

I mean, we both have challenging spirits toward food.
You know, you eat rabbits snails frogs and more.
We eat horses whales etc...not mainly but,whatever edible meats and veges.
You are correct we eat different food on a daily basis.

Laplace, Carnot, Navier, Fourier, Lavoisier...

have you never taken a higher level maths course?

youtu.be/9Fle2CP8gR0

Attached: 1513457495145.jpg (354x286, 28K)

In 5 to 10 years most blue collar jobs will be lost to automation. Who are you going to elect to fix that? Thatcher?

France was the leading european country when it came to eating horse I believe, though now it has been fading away

I read a few pages of Bourbaki. Whew.
Also don't forget Marie Curie.

So they want to bring in MORE people that will lose their jobs anyway ?
Kek.

>human rights
Have been a things since 2050 b.c.
>moden civil law
British
>vaccination
British
>pasteurization
Knows in China since 1117 (more researches about were made by Lazzaro Spallanzani an ITALIAN in 1768)
>radiocativity
German
>implying french cinematography is "art"
>tanks
Austrian

Italians also eat all of these things.
Nothing wrong with rabbit meat. You can even find it here. Same with frog thighs. You can find them at any Chinese buffet here.

>He was Corsican so not exactly your average Italian

back then they were as italian as ligurians piemontesi, you don't know shit with your head full of nationalist propaganda