Where were you when the Japanese btfo the Germans?

Where were you when the Japanese btfo the Germans?

Attached: lexus_es_lexus-es300h_2019-1535385453716.jpg (800x489, 39K)

Where were you when the Japanese btfo the Swiss?

Attached: 1998.jpg (960x550, 280K)

Where were you when the Japanese btfo the Koreans?

Attached: 300px-Nanking_bodies_1937.jpg (300x210, 38K)

My dream car. That grail is sex.

I was in the late 90s.

ridin in my comfy shitbox e30
seikos are unironically breddy based tho tBh

I was never drawn towards Lexus. I still like my European BMWs.

Lexus is much better on paper, but I'd still rather have an Audi. Quattro is also great in the snow.

lexus is targeted to little different market than benz ,bmw or especially cadillac
i don't think it will beat them completely

Face it krautie, you feel deep inferiority complex towards superior Japanese enginerring.

Welcome to our world.

pathetic germs lose again.

I still want to stick to my SUBARU.
I am starting to get used to that predator grill but I would be nervous if I should enter a Lexus dealer

german car's designs are better.

lexus is plastic crap

>again

Attached: GDP per capita, PPP (current international $) _ Data.png (802x714, 37K)

This is not the 90s
Also the japanese are getting fucked in every sector

I still drive a 2001 Honda Civic that refuses to die, in fact, it's still in amazing condition. My mother drives a 2016 Accord that's already having issues. I know it seems anecdotal, but from what I've gathered, the late 70's to early 2000's was the peak era for Japanese automobiles in terms of lasting durability and efficiency.

Someone let me know if there's some truth to this, as I'm not a car person.

Attached: 1037153489.jpg (800x599, 83K)

E30 was my dream car until I owned two of them, maybe the nicest looking car from the 80's, but only reliable engine is the M10 and all the cars that have that engine are crappy base models without even power steering

Japan has been making the best cars for decades.

I'd be still driving a 1992 Suzuki Swift if it didn't have it's wheels fucked over by a group of cunt teenagers. The cost to fix it wasn't worth it in order to pass rego, so it ended up being scrapped.
Fuck I hate bogans. Great little car, though.

In terms of reliability the new japs are pretty crappy tho, as are all the others. Toyota is maybe the only one that still makes cars that will still run when they are 15 years old

This is why American gun laws are cool. You could just have shot the kids.

>ridin in my comfy shitbox e30
Are you slav?