What is healthcare like in your country?

What is healthcare like in your country?

Attached: 1547419077322.jpg (501x1025, 219K)

bad

people say it's bad and i could understand

I know the solution

Attached: file.png (660x371, 340K)

that looks badass

i was expecting this to be from the US
thought the UK had good healthcare

shit

I need a chiropractor but I can't afford going weekly so looks like I'll just be fucked for the rest of my life.

NHS is severely underfunded currently

Depends where you live here.
South = pretty shitty
North = god mode perfection

Attached: lol.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Awfull, is pretty quick about fast things like strokes, hearth attacks, etc. But if you have a degenerative illness and you dont have money youre fucked

>doctor ruled he is ineligible because he can turn on a tap

Attached: mysides.jpg (399x385, 44K)

His arm looks like a u bend

Maybe you shouldn't have lifted with your back dummy

No the US won't cancel your surgeries because your paying for them if this guy went to the USA and he could get his surgery in a week or so but have to pay 10000 for it

The wait times are often too long unless you go for a private doctor, but it's often almost the same doctors in both sectors so overall we have it pretty good here.

I had to get a kidney operation done for a stone earlier last year and it cost me about $350 USD just to sign in at the ER. After insurance took a shit on my back, the surgeon, the anesthesiologist, the ER department, radiology department, urologist, urology lab, and the EMT all sent me the individual bills for whatever tasks they performed. It's a fucking miracle I didn't get a bill from the janitor that had to take out the trash in my ER room after I puked in the can. The whole shitshow cost a little over $5k out of pocket. Without insurance, it would have cost me almost $20k or some shit. By the way, the procedure to break down a kidney stone basically involves the 'surgeon' pressing a balloon filled with water against your kidney before hammering it with sonic waves. The "operation" took like 20 minutes.

more like $100-1000 if he has insurance

>but it's often almost the same doctors in both sectors
Same here. Docs do most hours in public and get extra scratch by doing hours in private.

that's what your country gets for voting cuckservative haha

Based lad

Had a not serious hernia surgery two months ago. Called a phone number to book a time 2 weeks from the said date (2 weeks waiting time) and went to hospital at morning, left shortly after noon. Whole ordeal cost me 107€ and was able to do all of the paper work required through internet.

Attached: good shit 2.png (578x790, 263K)

waittimes are too long, but not too bad overall.

Nobody needs a quack

There's world class doctors in places like Johns Hopkins but healthcare in general is very overpriced.

True, but in public hospitals they seem to want to get people out as fast as possible. I went to see a doctor constantly for flu, I was somewhat healthy always for maybe a month max at a time. Then I tried a private doctor and he actually did some tests on me and found out, that it was an allergy

That's because you aren't assertive.

I literally go to my doctor, tell them what I have and what I need and he does whatever I tell him to do. Guy is based but only thanks to me intellectmogging him.

rotten shit

hes basically just doing w.e to get yo uthe fuck out with n oconsidersation for your health because youre annoying lmao

the insurance company would end up paying 19000 though lmao

Yet people constantly hold up the NHS that is failing this poor man as one of the best examples of the Britains newly enforced multiculturalism!

Attached: 1545080375378.jpg (1200x1756, 270K)

before anyone asks what's up with the price balloon, insurance is complicated but I think the issue is that employers are getting scammed--employer-provided healthcare is a standard benefit for full-time workers guaranteed by law.

For the most part very cheap and efficient. Small out of pocket costs but the government doesnt go broke

Hell

Attached: sus.jpg (500x333, 52K)

can i move to Finland?

pretty good, my uncle got his cancer surgery for free

I work in a Secretary of State for Health in one of the southern states of Brazil, wich is linked to SUS. The health here is not this level of shitness, but still shit.
Even we who work on SUS have particular health plan, because we know the real extent of how fucked our health system is.

>5k
Filthy commie, why did you pay full price?!

Didn't*

>Some people in charge of oncological institute get fired for corruption (we are talking about managers)
>The whole thing becomes paralyzed for months before they sort everything out.
>People literally died because of incompetent state
Dont fall for the "free healthcare" meme. Its terrible

He's doing what I say because I know better, I bet I'd mogg you so hard with my intellect you'd regress into an infant-like state and shit your pants, seething lil virgin turk.

Going to a chiropractor is a good way to make sure you stay fucked for life.

Terrible if you don't have decent insurance, pretty fucking excellent, if you can afford good insurance. I make under $40,000 per year so the government pays for part of my insurance. I didn't want to end up fucked so pay $90 monthly and the government pays $110 to my insurance provider. I also work in a pharmacy part time and the boss just pays for my prescriptions when i need them.

$200-$225 monthly is enough for decent mid level insurance here. I really wish the government would just tax oil extraction profits at 0.5% and imports an additional 1% of value. Those two alone would generate enough to subsidize all poor Americans to get decent insurance if they couldnt afford it.

Attached: 1546137220405.jpg (960x1540, 144K)

All is "free" the pills are cheap as fuck, no teeth covered, that's why we have lots of your retiree here

Welcome

Should've stayed outta our turf, grandpa, we don't like competition
Trespass in the toilet domain, feel the polacks serve the pain
Try being a plumber and your arm will get number
Plumb not, or your hand will get a knot

the solution to back injuries is to be physically active, don't sit down on the couch. In other words you can just walk it off

It's so bad that is almost inexistent

Jokes on you now he can reach all the way round a U bend, poles going out of business sunshine