Do al Swedish males look like WII propaganda? I have never seen a bad-looking Swedish male

Do al Swedish males look like WII propaganda? I have never seen a bad-looking Swedish male.

Attached: IMG_1966.jpg (375x434, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWkQ7S2Cf2M
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
archive.pov.org/girlmodel/infographic-model-fashion-industry/
insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1
rooshvforum.com/thread-22131.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chad Nordic homo vs Virgin Germ*nic "family values" shill

Attached: hurrrhitler.jpg (601x622, 47K)

nords are germanic you spastic

>youtube.com/watch?v=zWkQ7S2Cf2M
Swedish """""""""""""""males""""""""""""""

Attached: Fuck you.png (723x866, 310K)

Do you have no jihadis in Singapore to behead sodomites like you?

Despite being literal fags sometimes, Swedish males look amazing. The piercing blue eyes, the strong jaws, the golden hair; I'm not gay or anything, but they look amazing.

Attached: IMG_2082.jpg (500x661, 88K)

butifel scandinavians

Attached: 1546419820817.jpg (1800x1247, 678K)

Why then their women fuck with black?

>Do al Swedish males look like WII propaganda
No.
>I have never seen a bad-looking Swedish male.
That's because you base your perception of actors and models.

Incoming massive butthurt from Finns and Slavs

Attached: image.jpg (285x384, 74K)

Virtue signaling.
Not true. Even every day Swedish males look god-like.

everyone can cherrypick a good looking athlete, post a picture of average swedish crowd instead

Attached: jakub-blaszczykowski.jpg (682x400, 40K)

No we are not, retard

None of them are attractive

>WII Propaganda

Attached: for the retarded amerimutt.jpg (1160x653, 308K)

>let me tell you about your neighbouring country

and they call us mongoloids wtf

Attached: 1547326079137.jpg (905x881, 266K)

because we are
go back to Jow Forums or ylis
faggot

Attached: father!.jpg (1024x768, 114K)

Attached: AHHHmoney.png (807x879, 1.11M)

Does anyone have the gif of this girl crying? Not really related to the thread but it's from the world cup

Attached: adc9b7b255d580dab3888949b734b49ea1b09cd2556b953235cfbdf4a8254a43.png (919x555, 1020K)

>golden hair
Women prefer white guys with dark hair like pic related though.

Attached: 1547427788168.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Turns out we all are mongoloids :DD

Attached: F99B9C7B-A206-47D0-9FD5-ABACCE54A132.png (995x1484, 76K)

That's a German-Brazilian

Guess who is the objectively best looking guy in your football team?
It starts with t and ends with n

t. le ebin röle xDD

Attached: e048c853.jpg (509x741, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps

Yes, the dark hair points to him being of Bavarian stock. He has that Matt Hummels kind of look going on.

Women don't like piss-haired cumskins

Get off my dick

Attached: marchisio.png (1170x550, 647K)

Mene homo takasin sinne ylikselle äläkä tule enää tänne

you're not nordic, you're mongoloid
Swedes, Danes and Norwegians are Nords

Wrong. Finns are our Nordic brothers :^) nice try though. Better luck next time hehe

You are turkish

you are a swarthy brown man mixed with mediterranean negros. You have no right to talk. The only whites are NORDICS. NORDIC NORDS. Finns, Swedes, Norwegians, Estonians, Icelanders and Danes. Although Danes may be too mixed with you half mulatto Germans.

halts maul

based

seething proxy finns

t. refugee

Attached: 1547430872956s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Yes, handsome Swedes (atleast beyond normal European levels) is a meme. The only reason it exist, is because people halo them for the "we're all blondes" stereotype. That's people associating being blonde or blue eyed immediately making one more attractive. Phenotypicaly they don't look any better or worse than Bongs and Germans.

ACTUALLY, phenotypically more than any other Germanic population they share a lot of overlap with Northeast europeans and baltic features the SAME group of people everyone stereotypes as ugly.

Attached: Crowd.png (700x467, 923K)

Why do I imagine you never having left your own country?

Aren't blondoids extremely common in The USA? I used to think they were the majority in The US .

said the Scando-Germanic rape baby.

You can't know whether he has or hasn't. Everyone has a right to their opinions, we aren't more handsome than anyone else.

Balts produce the most models per capita though. Most balts don't look like that east baltid ogre guy

American whites are surprisingly blonde but not Fennoscandia tier

Attached: 01A40AB7-F687-43A5-BBA4-D3F67D8353EF.png (1226x1434, 1.05M)

>Aren't blondoids extremely common in The USA? I used to think they were the majority in The US
KEK

I'm talking about balt and slav men though. In terms of modeling though (males). Britain, Italy, Spain, Brazil, France are probably on top.

Models per capita: 1. Estonia, 2. Iceland, 3. Lithuania, 4. Denmark, 5. Latvia, 6. Sweden, 7. Netherlands, 8. Slovakia, 9. Norway, 10. The Czech Republic

You say that like it's a bad thing

We are nordic, but not scandinavian, simple as

>Models per capita: 1. Estonia
Eeestiii...

Mouseface

Less mongloid than you Yrjö

And yet I can't name one. The ftape model wall is dominated by Brits, Brazilians, Germans, Italians, Spaniards, Americans and all the fashion lines are filled with models of these ancestries. So fake news.

They must have counted instagram "models" or something like that

archive.pov.org/girlmodel/infographic-model-fashion-industry/

insidermonkey.com/blog/8-countries-that-produce-the-most-models-in-the-world-445836/?singlepage=1

rooshvforum.com/thread-22131.html

Are Americans really so stupid they don't know what per capita means?

Pretty much and almost all of those "Brazilian models", are also Italians, Portuguese, or Germans.

Attached: francisco lachowski.gif (500x281, 593K)

I think he's distinguishing between North Germanics(Nordics) and West Germanics.

This is Swedish model Elsa Hosk. She is 50% Swedish and 50% Finnish. A fine specimen indeed. Please, note the combined beauty of Scandinavian elegant features and Finnish sharpness and refined features. Let us end the discussion with her laughing at you for not knowing what per capita means. Tee-hee.

Attached: Elsa Hosk.jpg (700x700, 97K)

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 992K)

Most Caucasian Americans are of German heritage. We have been getting a lot of immigrants from the UK in recent years, though.

FEMALE, we're talking about men in this thread here. We already know slav women are numerous in fashion NOT the men. Same goes for balts and scandis. Brits, Brazilians, Germans, Italians, Spaniards, French and Americans produce the most male models. Try again.

Attached: file.png (1200x600, 1.28M)

>big eyes
>square face
nothing Finnish about her appearance

I think she's pretty. Don't you agree?

Me on the left

Looks extremely swedish, the finnish parent must be a fennoswede?

Facial structure is a bit too masculine

Infact the one highest paid Danish male model doesn't even look stereotypically nordic. He's swarthy and brown eyed heh.

Attached: tobias sorensen.jpg (800x533, 83K)

We are Celto-Germanic

Attached: british ancestry.jpg (470x473, 42K)

>nothing Finnish about her appearance
>Facial structure is a bit too masculine
most finns have a wide jaw

Attached: 6fe918a3.jpg (753x884, 109K)

I've never seen this bitch in anything Swedish related. Never seen her speak Swedish. She might as well be an alien.

Not as wide as Hosks. Maybe 1%.

>Anglos are inbred mutts
Now I see

Attached: 1546454868531.jpg (1080x1165, 218K)

I wont lie, this phenotype does nothing for me. Just like a plain 5' Asian women doesn't do anything for me or a large ass negress. Only med, middle eastern and Hispanic women seem to do anything for me. I guess my progeny are destined to be mutts.

also this pure finnish woman kinda looks like elsa hosk

Attached: tanja2.jpg (612x806, 98K)

holy shit this is sad

>obsessing over nordic men
Are you all faggots? Christ.

That's not a bad thing. Med mixes usually come out based. The Irish American and Italian American population has produced many based individuals mixing. One of which millions of women across the globe are lusting after; Captain America (Chris Evans). Another besides John Travolta was that Milo dude who used to star in Heroes and also Bradley Cooper. Also works with females. Lindsay Lohan used to be hot as fuck before the drugs.

Britney Spears also has Sicilian ancestry. That's where that body came from.

Also I must say how fitting it is that Captain America is Irish/Italian. The most definitive of the American Euro groups!

Attached: 1535951125023.jpg (442x293, 32K)

I want to be raped and pillaged by a strappingly handsome Danish warrior

Attached: england.png (640x400, 46K)

>That's not a bad thing. Med mixes usually come out based. The Irish American and Italian American population has produced many based individuals mixing. One of which millions of women across the globe are lusting after; Captain America (Chris Evans). Another besides John Travolta was that Milo dude who used to star in Heroes and also Bradley Cooper. Also works with females. Lindsay Lohan used to be hot as fuck before the drugs.

>Britney Spears also has Sicilian ancestry. That's where that body came from.

>Also I must say how fitting it is that Captain America is Irish/Italian. The most definitive of the American Euro groups!

Attached: 1521140675395.jpg (225x225, 8K)

came here to do this joke

swedish boys are so cute

There's literally nothing with with a Celto-Germano-Finnic man paired with an Italian woman

This guy is average at best. Not saying there aren't a lot of qt Swedes, though.

Your son will be retarded. For the gene mix to work it has to be italian man with Celto-Germano-Finnic woman. Sorry

Attached: 1545173772602.jpg (1511x4851, 3.43M)

very informative

Didn't wanna bump this crappy thread but that was one of the most based posts I have ever seen

>WII propaganda

Attached: wii would rike to pray.jpg (413x287, 86K)

>Mad because there are no Finn males of note.

>Jasper Pääkkönen
Spike Lee loves his white dick

do you have no parents to teach you not to bully random people?

Literally who

This guy from Vikings

Attached: JAsper Pääkkönen.jpg (900x376, 50K)

I wouldn't mind being a servant to Swedish man and his family. No homo.

>Brown eyes
>Mutt

Kek

Imagine posting all these hitler youth photos on Jow Forums and trashing other Western Europeans/Southern europeans, imagine being a literal Dutch nordic god, looking like a WWII propaganda poster (Thor) and getting btfo'd by a mutt, twice. Aswell as a negro.

Captain $1,153,304,495
Aquaman $1,020,261,781
Panther $1,346,913,161

IMAGEEEEENE

Attached: chris evans.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

Are you old enough to be on this website?