Argentines cry out for a "Bolsonaro, like in Brazil" over rising crime and violence in Buenos Aires

Argentines cry out for a "Bolsonaro, like in Brazil" over rising crime and violence in Buenos Aires.
youtube.com/watch?v=k77vNZ-sp1E

Thoughts?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/08/31/argentinas-peso-has-fallen-108percent-against-the-dollar-so-far-this-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Argentina becomes a part of Brazil

Stop talking about politics on Jow Forums. You have a whole board for that. Thanks.

everyone is sick of the same shit, uncontrolled inmigration, corruption, leftism

How much of a shithole is Panama?
Heard bad things from everyone who was there

Panama fucking sucks. Full of niggers and it literally only exists because we needed to build a canal.

I don't thinks that everyone in argentina want a Bolsonaro. Peronism left many spawns.

Should be reannexed by Colombia.

Panama has a higher GDP per capita than Russia...

>everyone is sick of the same shit, uncontrolled inmigration, corruption, leftism

Attached: 1540931571633.jpg (235x215, 8K)

seething commie

panama is actually quite rich
for latin american standards, that is

Kek, I like that you have to cope with based JVSTIN CHADEAU ruling your country, far-rightard. Reality has a liberal bias, stay seething sweetie.

Don't worry hermano, you will get your basednaro soon enough and free yourself from peronism cancer.

OH NO NO NO NO

cnbc.com/2018/08/31/argentinas-peso-has-fallen-108percent-against-the-dollar-so-far-this-year.html

Seeing this kind of comments i understand better why Argentina is such a shithole

Basado

Cringy retards. Next question.

lmao bolso hasn't done anything yet

No

dont worry argies we're coming to help

Attached: chrome_2019-01-02_12-23-04.png (897x626, 868K)

>empirical data dont real!!

Bolsonaro barks but doesn't bite