Asian men in general are very mean/arrogant/rude to Asian women

Asian men in general are very mean/arrogant/rude to Asian women.
Especially they are very harass at women's appearance.Is this same in the west??
unattractive or old women are not women for them.
Even though Asian male aren't popular among on non-Asian female.
Our low gender equality make them as arrogant?
What's your opinion on this?

Attached: Asia map.png (459x200, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eiX4YIpUBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that's a pretty broad generalization but I'm not going to comment further.

asian men here, ama

>but I'm not going to comment further.

why.
pls say it.
I want to know Canada's situation.

Asian Americans don't have Asian men's mind.
Asian Americans(second or third generation)are more western to me.

I am first, I was not born in the US
Pls stop making assumptions about us

This is objectively true.

Asian men are very open at harassing women's appearance tho.

where are you from?

Are you a girl

China

Chinese men are very rude too.

But Chinese men are openly rude for everything,not only for women's appearance.

Fcuk off you racist

>Is this same in the west??
IN the west women shit on men
So you have it better

same race can't be racist.
also I'm not racist.but I said the truth.

OP is just a troll

No western men act like they love and support you, then go online and talk shit to the point of suggesting cultural revolutions

well, in my experience this does have some truth
it is not rudeness in the western sense but rather how they carry themselves in the peer pressure sense
social phenomenon is a pretty complicated thing, in a populous society like china if you are a women the idea is to rely on guanxi (relationships) to find like minded individual, and not on outward appearance, this has been in the case for centuries, culturally relying on your physical attraction for attention was seen as low and immoral

Based.

>truth
lol'd
i've met many chinese immigrants and i've only found one who was openly rude
get out of your island some time

at least white men don't say it in real life.

Most of them tend to be fairly quiet and fuck off with their own kind.

It's racism when irrelevant insults happen based on absurdity.

look at Japanese thread.

Japanese guys calling other femanon an busu(ugly) or babaa(very rude for old women).

This is very normal in Japanese thread.

> in the peer pressure sense
I really hate this.
men calling women an ugly=women calling men a tiny dick

why can't men contain their rudeness?

You must be stupid or idiot.
Guys here can't read hiragana at all, so even if you explained it, no one can find what you said in the previous comment because no Japanese poster posted a comment in Latin alphabet.

I mean Jow Forums generals aren’t exactly indicative of the general population of the respective country.

But 2ch or 2chan's situation is fucking same too...
also do Italian men saying ugly or old women in public?

In Japan,salary men saying it in nomikai or company...and those men says it was joke.lel

women are just object in Japan.

they can, they as aren't expected to

i think woman are viewed as object not just in japan but in east asia or you can say sino culture sphere

We don't, we have other things to care about

are you woman?

I see but 2.ch is the same. No, not even in the South, if you publicly offend a woman for no reason everyone will shit on you. But we have a huge problem with passional crimes, we call them femminicidio (killing of a female). For example, a woman gets divorced, man goes mad and kill her.

t. dickless whiner
I don't give a single fuck about human fleshlights lacking a falus, rather I'd be gladly objectified as a living sex toy meant to squeeze sperm of every last man regardless of race, age and personality... my body would eventually end up reeking of semen but l couldn't care less because I'm already demonized as a valuptious SEMEN DEMON

Attached: 1540150860497.png (271x288, 42K)

my boss said to "busu" in front of many coworkers.
she is not a busu(ugly)in my opinion...
She is cheerful and funny person.so she said "yeah Im busu lel but you are better to shut up such thing for other female workers aha"

But I know she was cried....

France is ahead at gender equality and jelly af.

See it this way, is better being offended but this pathetic excuse of a human being then being killed.

just a prank bro

> For example, a woman gets divorced, man goes mad and kill her.

This happening in Japan too.
ex-bf become stalker and killed her.

and this called "stalker satsujin(Stalker murder)" and one of big social problem.

being women is really tough.
many men on Jow Forums saying "women life are easy mode".
that's fucking false.

being female is fucking hell.especially in East Asian society.

Move to the west like Canada

Yeah I want to move Canada.
I can't wait...but I have to improve my English level.

My mum heavily dislikes Indian's after travelling there for that reason, the ego/entitlement on them's huge and even before she told me that I've noticed it. Not so much the 2nd gen immigrants but the ones straight from India are like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eiX4YIpUBs

India is next level at harassing women.

this video made me sick...!

Your English is already good enough for Canadian standard

Are you italian or brazilian

When they say that they imagine being a 11/10 Instagram model with 0 morals who fucks Arab Nobility and Russian oligarchs for money.

wow sad

All I can say is that my Japanese wife literally does anything I ask almost 100% of the time gladly. And it blows her mind that I massage her and ask her opinion on things before we do them.

For example, I'm moving to NYC and she's looking for apartments, she asked me which one should we get. (AKA she asked me what to get and she'll just live there no matter what) I said via email, "just pick whatever you want and I'll be there". She was like, "Ehhh!!!! O-ok I'll choose".

So it's kindof a thing. It took me a good two years to normalize our cultural differences and hit equilibrium. There are just ten thousand little things like that.

Same happens in brazil

>many men on Jow Forums saying "women life are easy mode".that's fucking false.
Agreed

Breh try going to the Middle East. Their culture is utterly incompatible with ours. It's a pretty fucking severe culture shock. Saudi Arabia still has slavery. It's not slavery by name, but in practice.

>unattractive or old women are not women for them.
based and redpilled