Ask me anything about Georgia. Pic related

Ask me anything about Georgia. Pic related.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547477027910.jpg (951x815, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z36G6Tp1tPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rein-Hagen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can i ask you anything about Georgia?

Do you like Russia?
Do you like Japan?
Do you like the Netherlands?

Why do you kill abkhazian people?

What does the Georgian average think about Argentina if anything?

Yes

As a country no. As people yes

Is weed legal there?

First of all we don't. Second of all those apsua fucks migrated to abkhazia in 19th century. And lastlyi wish we did

Using yes. Keeping in low quantities yes. Selling no

People are preety retarded so they don't know shit about argentina. Only reason they know something about argentina at all is lionel messi

what are the countries you feel the most related to and the ones your people don't like?

Do Georgians like Turkey?

Attached: 4262848.jpg (512x288, 13K)

რომელია თქვენში პაპი?

Are the girls cute?
Would they like me?

Georgians don' really feel related to any official country today. They feel somewhat related to post soviet nations because of same past. We really feel related to basques for some reason and vaniakh peoples (chechen ingushetians), basques because some people still believe that they are our lost cousins. Chehcen-ingushetians because we and them are only real caucasian nations and share some blood

Well it is complicated. Because of turkish tv series older generations who watch them find liking to turks. But younger generations dislike turkey. Because of our history, nationalism, lost lands and yada yada

პაპი ესაა*თავით მინიშნება*

Hungarians are your lost cousins.

Come home.

Attached: 1528254346255.png (450x768, 51K)

Cute but hairy. Depends man. Are you likeable person? Are you thug? Are you tall with black hair and blue eyes?

Do you know the Sheik, if so does he yet live or have the kuffar pigs killed him?

I really love those magyar cunts, but we are not related. We developed here as ethnicity, in caucasus. While magyars come from steppes

Get out of norway Mohammed.

Could you give a rundown on how Georgians tend to view each of their neighboring countries? doesn't have to be limited to countries that directly border modern Georgia.

Tell me about living in Georgia as a russian

wrong, Abkhazian are Georgians
Circassians are Caucasian as well and shared way more with us historically, chechens never even had a real state
fuck off mario, our women are our own.
base, Hungarians actors played Georgians in this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=Z36G6Tp1tPo

Turkey- we are forced to be on good terms with them and our governments get along, but they are our historical nemies and we have bunch of grudges.
Armenia- traitor merchants, jews of caucasus
Azerbaijan- they don't belong in caucasus, yet we trade with them
Russia- boogy man up north, general dislike, older generations feel nostalgic about russia and still like it
Eastern european orthodox countries- we love them
Generally we like europe as whole except albanians and bosnians, we hate muslim world, we dislike chinese, we respect japanese and koreans, we don't give fuck about black countries, we see usa as our degenerate sodomite friend and ally(satan will rule from usa) we don't think about south america except when it's football season

Abkhazians(today) are not georgians they are apsuas

that claim has never been proven

Attached: 3425324213.png (1600x1600, 196K)

Well it would be normal. Nobody would give a fuck, but you must learn the language. Georgians dislike when russians who live in georgia instead of speaking georgian speak russian to everybody

They are adyghe, even their language is adyghe

Do most people know russian?
What about speaking english?

You will be alive only first few hours

That is all.

even? that's the only thing they have that is adyghe.

Genetically we are preety close, actually closest out of all other peoples but they don't consider themselves georgians and even went in war against us so why should we

Thank you for answering, I'm somewhat surprised the opinion on Russia isn't stronger than you described, considering all the separatist issue and 2008 shit.

Could you elaborate on the Armenia part, what's the relationship with them like?

Most people do know russian and most youngsters speak brolen english

They betrayed us to many times in history both old and recent one. Also they lay some ridiculous claims like that they invented oir alphabet and all that shit.

why does it matter what they consider themselves as, what matter is facts. I have relatives who are descended from the oldest surviving, ruling noble house of Abkhazia and they consider themselves Georgian, who cares what the plebs think, they should be beaten into submission.

Dios mio...

I heard that there are many people from Iran visiting Georgia is it true?
What are the best places to live in Tbilisi?

Abashidzes?

Yes. There are no best parts to live in tbilisi because it is not even good to live there in first place, but Vake or Saburtalo should do ot

Did you know that the old American goth guy who created the Vampire: the Masquerade boardgame and universe lives in Georgia?

>There are no best parts to live in tbilisi because it is not even good to live there in first place
Hmm
What are some good places to live outside of Tbilisi then?

No. Good for him. I hope he won't get mugged.

Who is your favorite Georgian-American?
Also what do you think of American country music?

Attached: 407DFE28-81AC-4B50-8B8F-EB3B43911837.jpg (480x237, 53K)

Anchabadzes

Attached: 01978349812743.jpg (272x355, 36K)

What's the difference between Georgia and Armenia?

Yeah i wanted to say it but did not. I know it from crusader kings 2

get fucked leaf, try asking that to my face

Attached: 1519364078323.jpg (388x389, 44K)

Georgia- whiter, less witty, eastern orthodox
Armenia- darker, more witty, oriental orthodox

Somewhere in the mountains. Where there are no people rural or urban

Have you ever seen Disney’s Tarzan? Georgians are Tarzan and the animals are the rest of Caucasus

I approve of this statement

I remember some Georgian posting a picture depicting the difference between Georgians and Armenians: the Georgian had the med phenotype, and the Armenian had the jew nose receding hairline phenotype, and he was sitting next to a watermelon. Then a Russian poster edited so they both had the receding hairline phenotype and they were both sitting next to a watermelon.

Lmao can you give me the pictures i will surely have a laugh

what his name?
watermelon is mostly an azerbaijani thing. I don't think we look med

Attached: georgianaverage.jpg (469x357, 94K)

Yeah they were funny but I didn't save them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rein-Hagen

I don't have one but there was one general in air force so probably him. I like country roads take me home

do you ever see dogs like this?
do they ever kill people?

Attached: th.jpg (604x402, 34K)

Yes quiete a lot. No they are very cute and i love them. They may bite but i have never heard of thrm mauling anyone

pretty cool, but I don't appreciate wh*toids stealing our women

Lmao we look so close to white that mixing between us shall not be considered race mixing

He probably bought a ticket to the wrong Georgia

Kek

we are going to disappear with that mindset in a century

Implying europeans will interbreed with us en masse. Only acceptable mixing is with europeans and that won't happen so no worries

>abkhazian
>people

>wrong, Abkhazian are Georgians
Hes talking about northcaucasian goatfucker apsuas not 300 000 Georgians that were driven from their ancestral homes

No. kys.
>older generations who watch them find liking to turks
რატომ გჯერა ამ ყლეობის? :დ

>Learning history of your country from swedish strategy game

მერავი პირდაპირ ხი ვერ ვეტყოდი გვეზიზრებიტქო ცუდი შთაბეჭდილება დარცებოდა ხოდა რi pulled something positive out of my ass

>northcaucasian
see also pic related

Attached: journal.pgen.1005068.g002.png (2189x1030, 762K)

-___- no

How the hell does anyone learn your language?

რატომ უნდა უკეტო ჟონეტი ვიღაცა თურქ ყლეს :დ ახალი ხარ 4ჩანზე? უთხარი პირდაპირ მოგსტყვნია შავტრაკა პატრონითქო :დ

>Muh genetics autism
please fuck off

did you know you grew tea in Georgia?
do You like Georgian tea?

>Please stop proving me wrong

Attached: 1526740546195.jpg (387x437, 37K)

>did you know you grew tea in Georgia?
yes
>do You like Georgian tea?
Mass produced ones are shit
Home grown ones are great

How do you cope with your country getting progressively shittier for the past 800 years?

Yeah, except these genetics are older than any ethinc groups ever formed
Fuck off, სიმონ მასხარაშვილი

We remember that Romania exists so things arent bad afterall

do you love israel?

There are at least two autist Georgians in this thread, one is OP.

how is Georgian tea different from other black sea teas?

We're like 1000 times better off than we were 800 years ago.

so you think somehow northern Caucasian group had southern genetics and then migrated south?
let's move away from genetics then, name one thing Abkhazians have more in common with northern Caucasians that is not language.
autism=more masculine brain
OP sounds more like a normie more than anything, you are more autistic than him

Judging by how off some of his answers are, he qualifies as an autist, Of course you should take this as a sort of an euphemism. Seems our definitions of autism differ.

Does Georgia feel any guilt about Stalin stealing our land?

can I come to your count pls?
this one is becoming shit and all other counts hate my nationality :(

>so you think somehow northern Caucasian group had southern genetics and then migrated south?
Again, these genes formed BEFORE any kind of ethnicities were formed, 50000 years ago.
Any kind of post that includes images about such idiocy such as "muh genes" "muh Y chromosomes" should be put in garbage
>let's move away from genetics then, name one thing Abkhazians have more in common with northern Caucasians that is not language.
And how about you name one thing that they do not
I cant because they dont have a fucking culture just like their northcaucasian cousins. All their culture is shitty northcaucasian clan garbage and dolmen. Yes, their culture is fucking rocks put on eachother

Are you that mentally defective Swede with proxy?

How are the things in Georgia? There are separatists or ISIS in your country?

Why your country deny the rights of the Alani people in South Ossetia?

>Cute but hairy
legitimately afraid. post pic pls

>South Ossetia