Americans clearly hate us yet they won't let us be independent. Fucking assholes

Americans clearly hate us yet they won't let us be independent. Fucking assholes

Attached: 1515556725031.jpg (645x773, 87K)

She will do it. AOC!

Cuba, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico should join and form the Antillean Federation

No on hates you, you are fellow American citizens that are a federated territory with your own regional government and self responsibility. There is the option to vote on independence at any time, and it has never unanimously gone towards independence.

I think what you really don't like is that you can't have your own will over others.

what you expect to have your freedom handed to you on a platter? lol dumb SA monkey

Attached: unclebaphomet.jpg (302x170, 18K)

no i don't

why dont you vote for independence

Can someone redpill me on how Puerto Rico works as territory? Other than not having a Congressperson or senator what is the difference between PR and a state?

Shouldn't you join with Haiti first?

Después de ti, indio asqueroso.

they don't pay federal tax

Do they get federal funding for things like infrastructure or public schools?

You can go but all those born in PR that are here have to go back to PR.

yes, but they can't vote in the presidential
they also serve in the military

By being violent and crime ridden.

didn't you vote to become a US state a couple times and every single time you won? You fuckers don't want to be independent.

lmao don't you faggots call yourselves Indio?
delusional

Last was 53% and then congress and Obama did nothing.

Also the vote was boycotted, 53% of the people who turned out wanted to join the US

what are you after them about? are you some kind of indio?

Doesn't sound like a bad deal for them, they get all of the perks of statehood without drawbacks like federal taxation or political accountability.

So, like an ordinary US state then

Dominicans are the most deluded people on the planet

But my point still stands tho.

You can be independent all you want. You'll look like Haiti in 5 years, but you can do it. Godspeed I say.

Why can't you learn from Cuba, at least they have balls

Can someone born in PR go to the mainland and vote?
Can someone born in PR become president or are you second class citizens like Canadian born ones and shit.

they must be doing something right, their half of that island still has trees

>Canadian born ones

Wut?

Attached: Pepe_shrug.png (263x191, 11K)

You have the best of both worlds. Being part of 50% part of the US gives you the benefit of living and working in the US plus US protection, and the benefit of not paying taxes to their massive welfare government. Why would you want to be the 100% part as a state. Then they will tax you into oblivious and you will become a failed state.