Why do these creatures only appear in western society?

Why do these creatures only appear in western society?

Attached: 1547497354595.png (961x793, 1.32M)

degeneracy

You mean America?

D-Dios mio... la congregacion... el final de los tiempos...

Mostly USA but Canada and Bongistan are not conpletely free of them. I guess it's more anglo than western.

Because in the west religion has died, and with the death of organised religion means that ordination into the priesthood has died and the vocation of a monk has died.

In a previous age, the autistic specimens in your image would have become priests, nuns or trappist monks.

In 1998 a transgender won Eurovision for Israel
Poland had the first transgender high ranking politician
A bearded lady just won Eurovision for Austria
Thailand and Brazil are world famous for transgenders
A German or Austrian (I forget which) invented transgender surgery
I think France and San Marino both have transgenderds representing them at Eurovision this year

This is not just an Anglo or American phenomenon

You realize that Eurovision has always been about sexual minorities? Only fags and women watch it

Lack of good parenting. In Eastern Europe/families of Eastern European descent a man knows he needs to build a house, raise a son, plant a tree - metaphors for building a foundation, starting a family and working for the future generations, and women ARE TAUGHT that they're there to help men fulfill these tasks.

In the west, the (anglo) parents either aren't there or a weak spine cucks who either want to protect their children from every bug bite, or on the opposite end engage in free range parenting. Values come from families, and a man is ALWAYS the head of the family. Thats why I lol whenever some /poltard shrieks "its da joos", no dumbfucks, your own people didn't pass on the right values to their children.

It's the biggest event on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1537515001857.png (401x772, 9K)

We stopped shaming people

Because of the Jews.

White people are ugly and without real problems, so they must fabricate theirs (And be ugly in the mean time)

I use those examples because they are high profile cases. The point is that transgendered people are not unique to America or Anglo Dominions, the are found at least throughout the west and parts of Asia. Pakistan uses them as tax collectors because the shame of having them around will embarrass people into paying delinquent taxes.

Fun story, Canada had a Royal executioner when it was still New France. The executioner was a man who had been sentenced to death for gay sodomy but his sentence was commuted on the condition that he take the job as executioner. The Native he was fucking was not prosecuted for 2 reasons, "he" wasn't Catholic and so wasn't subject to Catholic law and "he" was a transgender, something allowed and not very uncommon in Native tribes.

Do you people just make this weird shit up? Divorce rates are quite high in eastern Europe and there's so many fucking single mothers and degenerate, absent, suucidal, absent, fathers, that "mail order bride" is a legitimate career choice. They have some of the world's highest rates of std, drug use, and alcoholism. I don't know what kind of trees they are planting but it's nothing good.

As for religion, western countries that have a large population of atheists/agnostics do not have higher rates of transgenderism than western countries that are quite religious. Estonia is like 50%+ atheist and doesn't have a higher percentage than 8% atheist/agnostic USS

>what is a social and economic collapse

>wh*tes

>tfw no trap gf

Attached: 1517171383363s.jpg (187x250, 7K)

Causative factors, unlike eastern or western

I'm not even complaining about transgender people. If you actually put in the effort to be your claimed gender instead of settling for being an ugly androgynoid, I don't care. The people in the OP aren't even trying to not look repulsive

And in Miss Universe a tranny represented Spain

i find them disgusting but at the same time they are perfect representation of freedom and choice so i like them for this fact

It's proof that too much freedom can be a bad thing.

Just like Americans

why, let them do their thing

What about my freedom to call them he/him?

I think health should trump freedom. Especially for people who by any objective measure have a mental disorder. I dont mean that in an insulting way, having a menal disorder doesn't make someone a bad person but to enable and encourage such disorders is unhealthy.

Is speedrunning even a thing in Japan?

Attached: THICC_edobean_agdq19.jpg (1459x1920, 404K)

If you look at the epidemiology of transness, it often occurs in clusters: a particular clique in a highschool may suddenly decide they are trans, for instance, which doesn't make much sense given the extremely low probability of anyone independently being trans. I think to some degree these people have always existed but there is also an element of social contagion processes at play

Where there is autism, there is speedrunning

these creatures predominantly come from Canada, even the vast majority of US sjws are originally from Canada