"Why MacKenzie Bezos deserves half of her husband's wealth"

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585747/Insiders-say-Jeff-Bezos-retain-control-Amazon-despite-looming-53-billion-divorce.html
>$53 billion
Well, that's so fucked up

Attached: 3500.jpg (1920x1151, 158K)

Maybe she'll marry me

She supported him through 25 years of success
she deserves her fair share even if it will rile up some neckbeards

fair share=50%?

how does your mind work little boy

J U S T
Anyways who gives a fuck. He’s already grossly wealthy.

50% is a bit much but she will do more good with the money than Bezos

Who cares, fuck that guy

this, fuck bezos. looks like a shaved ballsack desu

she will probably give it away to non-whites and adopt niglets

Left a wh*te Women to be with a Latina he’s based in my eyes

Attached: C7432CAC-5F2B-409A-9231-9202C08A4FA3.jpg (606x469, 63K)

So you're hoping to get your share, I take it?

a bit much? she does not deserve even 1 billion

accually he cheated on her, and she was there all the way so he brought it on himself. It'll never not be a fucked situation with that much money though

The right thing would be to give all of Bezos' wealth away.

Come on dude, 25 years and nothing?
What if Jeff needed her to succeed? I'm almost positive he did

she deserves a few million at the very most
she did absolutely nothing to earn any of that money

she deserves however much she would have made if she focused on her career and didn't marry anyone, she would not have made 53 billion dollars
she deserves at best 2 million

She literally paid his rent for two years when he was starting up

Sure. But half is still a lot.
Imagine if this happen to you, m8.

t.

Attached: 1504533703-dgvdfg.jpg (1200x675, 67K)

>sad_violin.webm

10 million would be more than enough for her, she will never struggle to find a well paying job cant imagine what kind of networking she has

>$53 billion
This would unironically be better spent going toward all those liberal social programs that the rest of you retards say we don't have money for.

That's what he gets for marrying a wh*Te female. Should have got himself an Asian woman who would have remained tight enough that he wouldn't need to fuck a Latina to be able to reach orgasm.

Attached: rtx11kc0-1.jpg (1500x997, 236K)

50 billion is enough to build a moon base, its fucking ridiculous that bezos has so much money and hasn't done anything with it
there are asteroids out there made entirely of platinum and this fuckhead has the money to mine it and make himself richer and benefit humanity at the same time but he would rather just fuck dumb ugly bitches

This is why you don't get married. Not in countries where women can vote, at least.

What is this "support" and how much money does it translate to? Because it sure as fuck doesn't translate to over five times more dollars than there are people on this planet.

>10 million would be more than enough for her
Ten thousand would be more than enough for her. Hell, she doesn't even deserve ANYTHING. She didn't work for that money, she can go out and make her own money. But knowing that she wouldn't get a single penny out of him, she'd choose to remain married to him. Strange, if you get rid of alimony SUDDENLY divorce rates drop. Almost as if women are hypergamous or something.

>hasn't done anything with it
Other than running Amazon, you mean?