Is Pan-Slavism even remotely possible?

Is Pan-Slavism even remotely possible?

Attached: D383C5C7-E66A-4CD7-ADAF-4C4CE7E78618.jpg (1200x1081, 263K)

it looks cool

Wasn't the swastika an important pagan symbol in england as well?

kys

Everywhere, really. It's the sun cross.

I would've been the perfect symbol for the U.N.

>poland flag is unchanged
heh

Always fires up the neurons to see that Romanians and Moldovans cut the South-Slavs off from the other Slavs, while South-Slavs themselves cut Romanians off from the Latin/Romance.

Judging by that Polish-Ukrainian thread, no. But then again, many people would claim that Ukrainians are not slavs, but in fact turks.

cringe

Well yeah most likely

Too bad G*Rms ruined it for everybody... again

>england
>germanic
this again...

I wasn't germans it was communism you french idiot

the whole world may burn to fucking cinders in a nuclear holocaust but Poland will be Poland

Oh shut it, its not like that your land is give to some retarded merchant people

As the West keeps destroying itself, perhaps in the future, but only under two conditions: the overthrow of the putlerist oligarchy and transformation of Russia in a national state; Russian disavowement of the corrosive residue of communism and admission of the grievances of the other Slavs and addressing them in a proper manner.

Also you're just western bulgarians lel

B E A D Y

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 56K)

of course but without mongoloids like east "slavs"

Yikes. Wouldn't even last for an hour.

Lel

ooo you're rare

couldn't even work on a smaller scale

I don't think Pan-Latinism is possible.

What's that yellow flag on Latvia and Lituania?

Noup.

It's the only one that makes any sense, at least if you exclude Romania

Latvia and lithuania are baltic ppl semi related to slavs but with an almost seperate culture lang and history

I would like to be in a Pan-Slavic federation with all my Slavic brother except Ukrainians because fuck Ukrainians thank you for your attention

one of many Baltic sun symbols.

We are Sarmatians, and have no relation to the Slavs.

just like the polish nobility claimed as well to be?
hohol dont make me fucking laugh at best the very tippity toppy you could hope is a khazar heritige so that your sheckel lords would make you a 3rd class citizen and not slave

God, you burn so easily, is the concept of irony and sarcasm really blocked at the gene level?

Attached: 1463945831118953703.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>tfw no comfy pan-latin country
why even live bros?

how can a person guess through a fucking text forum if someone is sarcastic or not? especially how you answered the question of the other guy from poland. lets say i use a "x" name for ukrainians and use it here if i wrote it somewhere here it would most likely have a negative connotation even if for myself its positive

Sarmatian is yours. You should have known that this does not make sense.

read a book once in a while.

I mean it didn't even work in Yugoslavia, I can't imagine it working with the Poles either, they're their own thing

this desu. i want a pan-latin country.

this is why i reacted like i did, cuz i thought you were serious in your statement

Doubt it, Russia alone would make such a thing a hassle. Yugoslavia was about the closest thing you’d get to an actual Pan Slavic government and it ended with various groups trying to murder each other like it was going out of style. You could argue it was just another weekend in the Balkans, but the point still stands.

>all of these pagan symbols
>fucking BEADY out of nowhere