Anyone else from Luxembourg on Jow Forums?

Anyone else from Luxembourg on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1200px-Luxembourg_Wikivoyage_Map_2017.png (1200x1776, 762K)

Nope, you're the only one.

Not yet

dang it

>Troisvierges

Attached: 1547244254189.jpg (151x233, 11K)

This is what happens when you let Belgians name your cities..

Attached: 1547429364885.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

t.juncker hei

At least it's funny, why are you lots always so stuck up?

haal mol op ze drenken du hännes

I was making a joke back you doofus..
I'm half Belgian myself

>I'm half Belgian myself
h-how did that happen?

Attached: 5555.jpg (641x530, 46K)

LVXEMBOVRG BVLL and a Walloon harlot

e patt drénkenschued kengem
Vun wou kennt den här wann ech froen däerf?

Vun ennen aus dem Minett, sinn awer ganz gär och am Norden ennerwee
An vun wei ass eisen Messieur?

It's a mistery to even me

osten, ech soen keng nimm, hei kennt sech jiddwereen xd
wat messt du um dei auerzeit op Jow Forums, neet oder student ?

Student an der Staat, Arts et Métiers, mee muss réischt um 2 Auer an der Scheul sinn dovier kann ech en bessen op Jow Forums hänken Owes speit. An du?

is luxemburg a decent place to live? is french or german more useful

French, try and learn Luxembourgish too though. It's decent if you've got the money to move and live here. Housing is insanely expensive.

wei kleng d'welt dach ass, sinnoch op den lam gaangen, zu menger Zäithuet en nach ltam geheescht, dofir keng Nimmsoen, villäichtkennen mir eis souguernach. Ech studeieren zu Tréier op der uni.

Attached: 1535430647500s.jpg (500x375, 17K)

It's like a prettier Belgium but 100x more expensive, also they have their own dialect and I believe they mostly speak french as a second language

ech hunn keng ahnung firwat meng Espacennet ugewisen ginn

Normalerweis misst ech raus elo weu den LAM eseu heescht wei en heescht mee sinn redoublant ginn (big oops).. Kennen mengen ech keen deen op Treier gaangen ass, mee bon.. dat seet net vill well ech net op seu Saachen oppassen. Wei ass et zu Treier? Ech ginn hoffentlech nemmen nach 2 Joer an d'Scheul.

fucking gibberish, dialects sound so dreadful barbarian

trier here, close enough, used to work in the city

Tell me about the space industry in Luxembourg

There's a lot of asteroid / lunar mining companies there right?

actually they had a deal with space x to launch some shit

no u
How did you like it here?

Yeah but I don't see it going anywhere in the next decade, it's more just strategic planning on our part to make sure we stay rich in the future. Lots of investment companies and little actual research.

i wouldn't try to learn luxemburgish until i'd actually move there, if that ever happens

im just considering between wien, luxemburg and edinburgh as places i'd move to in the future

quite nice, luxemburgsh people are in general nice poeple, but I have the feeling that they are going exctinct.

did you made a thread on /pol the other day about the sam subject, im guessing its your thread

Am geigesaatz zum ltam, ganz flott. Sinn frou dass ech net méido sinn, hatëmmerdat Gefillwei wann ech naicht geleiert hunn.
Bon muss elo goen, get och spéit fir mech, vlait gesait een sech muer am /deutschfaden/

Luxembourg would definitely be the nicest of the bunch, but then again I'm heavily biased.

I feel the same way to a certain extent, however I don't post on Jow Forums. It's a tiny country that's crammed full of people who don't even bother to learn the language anymore for the most part, which is a shame. I hope things improve over time.

Wärt muer do posten, an schlof gudd fellow Letzeboier!
Du leiers neischt am LTAM, et ass even eng scheiss Scheul..

Do you post on Jow Forums? There's another Luxembourg user over there

All the lunar mining investments are pretty cool even if we won't see results for a while imo

I hope lunar mining is gonna be a thing within the next decade, the idea just seems so interesting and futuristic to me

Yeah I do, haven't posted in a while because of a broken sleep schedule. I used to post good morning threads. I wanted to post one on Wednesday again, I always help people out and they seem to appreciate me being there for them.

I hope so too, I'd love to work in that field honestly.

the chineese are aiming for the moon

are you studying or working?

Oh and the thread that's up right now is me too. There's really not many of us on the internet.

Both? I trade computer hardware and study.