Is it legal to call a black person a nigger in your country?

Is it legal to call a black person a nigger in your country?

Attached: .png (1524x1520, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFgFJGj7aI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial,_torture,_and_execution
esportes.r7.com/futebol/fotos/torcedora-gremista-que-chamou-aranha-de-macaco-mudou-a-aparencia-e-vive-exilada-07032015#!/foto/1
youtube.com/watch?v=ogHU3-G9-48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I honestly don't know anymore

Legal, yes. Free from consequences? No, wh*toid.

Attached: 1520483831611.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Yes

Yeah, I always call them "niggers. Because most of the blacks we have here are Colombians and Haitians and they don't know English. So, they don't know the meaning of that word. They're too stupid.

Attached: Haitian.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>waiting in line at mcds
>notice black guy standing right behind me
>bobby shmurda - hot nigga ringtone goes off

Attached: 1472037551766.jpg (435x336, 28K)

I hate you nigger.

Attached: Nigger Electricsist.webm (264x480, 1.67M)

BASED Incan warrior

Imagine being such a subhuman race, that you are able to use violence for just one word.

Attached: Nigger Burning.webm (654x360, 2.3M)

to call any black person in brazil of preto/crioulo/macaco is racial injury and its a contravention but u dont get arrested or shit like that

Your ringtone? Or his?

I've known Indians who say they have the N-word priviledge (like Asia indians) but I'm not sure if they do. I'm slit-eyed so I don't risk it.

mine lol
i had the hook of that song as my ringtone since I bought this phone

not only that, asian-eyed people get called "chino" around here. people don't give a damn because what they care the most is intention, and racial terms are used in a friendly way more often than not. words on their own don't have strength.

What a fucking retard. Are you a nigger?

Insulting anyone in the Netherlands is illegal.

I have never seen anyone getting in trouble for it, unless you shitpost on a celebrities Facebook who then proceeds to file charges, insult a police officer or the King.

Imagine being so subhuman you have videos of people burning alive on your computef

No. You also cannot legally write that word in a digital fashion, regardless of context.
So we have jailed people for posting rap lyrics

I'm not sure.

Regular people have to file charges before it can get prosecuted.

Insult a regular person and nothing happens. And if he files charges you get a small fine.
Insulting the police gives you a bigger fine.
Insulting the King gets you put in prison.

I think any sort of insult is considered an offense and can be punished
If it's on someone like a cop, public servant or a state institution for example it's an outrage
I found it weird on those american videos where some dude insults a cop by all names and he isn't charged for it
Here you insult a cop and that's an "outrage against public agent"

>insult a police officer or the King
Are these actual unironic crimes there?

Attached: Quema a negra.webm (640x640, 2.47M)

shut the fuck up nigger

Here it's protected freedom of speech. You can't threaten a cop but name calling and shit is fine. In practice, though, a cop can pretty much always choose to make your life worse than he was already, if you give him a reason.

niggerity is a mistake

Attached: 1526272325203.jpg (638x1024, 268K)

>video of nigger mobs setting each other on fire
>"uhg, having that video makes you subhuman"
Nice deflection, Mubhasa.

Yes. Insulting the police always gets you in trouble.

During a protest a guy recently said "fuck the king". He got pulled off stage and slept in a cell. He was almost put in prison, but he apologized on television. And said he didn't mean fuck the King, but that he was against that the King didn't do anything against discrimination in society. So the prosecutors accepted his apology.

A while ago someone insulted the former Queen to a police officer (lol). He got 30 days in prison.

Someone recently threw a tea light towards the Kings chariot. Nobody really noticed, but he got arrested for insulting the King. The judge said he was violent and crazy and had to be put in a psychiatric institution for at least 1 year and if needed indefinitely. But in appeal it turned out he wasn't crazy or violent after all, so he got let go after 2 years. But he still gets arrested every time he's in the same city as the King. He even got arrested in Germany for it a while ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFgFJGj7aI

Damn, dude, I thought most of western Europe had free speech protections at least almost as strong as ours if not the same. Like I know the UK is kind of fucked up but I thought the rest of you could freely speak your mind.

i’d turn your wh*Toid skulls inside out if I saw any of you in real life

An insult to a regular person gets you a max of 3 months in prison. In practice you get a fine.
A government official means the punishment can get 1/3rd higher. But in practice they double the fine instead.
Insulting the King can get you 5 years in prison. In practice it gives you 30 days in prison.

ooga booga me hurt you

Do you think indians are socially allowed to use the word nigger?

Sorry, I had to fix some blatant typos.

In the UK it's actually legal to mock the monarchy. But the UK tends to be a bigger nanny state in general.

Yes, in Argentina and Japan is totally fine to call them niggers in public.

There is no Japanese equivalent for nigger.

shut the fuck up cracker
i assault wh*Tes on a weekly basis, the average Jow Forumstard would piss themselves if they saw me running at them on the street

wew I've heard of the first one.
need some guillotinage maybe?

It's the only thing we call them here.

seriously?
that's really fucked

Attached: dDva7mr.jpg (1280x720, 294K)

Lol no, the Orange family is basically worshiped here.
Our last republican leaders who weren't of the orange family got eaten by an angry mob.

Why you negritos are so violent?

Attached: Attack with a Chair.webm (270x480, 819K)

You might want to put your revolution on hold.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balthasar_Gérard#Trial,_torture,_and_execution

How does it feel that Latinos, whites, Asians, Amerindians, everybody hates you?

Attached: Nigger Dying in the Bank.webm (480x480, 1.92M)

>An insult to a regular person gets you a max of 3 months in prison. In practice you get a fine.
Can I get a lot more details about how/when/where/why this crime actually applies to real life? Like what are the chances that if you call someone a cunt or whatever that you'll get a ticket? And how is insult even defined by the letter of the law?

Also am I correct in guessing that any man who reports being insulted is probably roundly ridiculed as a pussy faggot afterwards?

when I was a teenager me and my friends beat up two black guys after they got in an argument with my friend because he called them niggers

That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

maybe this website isn't for you

Attached: reddit.png (200x94, 17K)

no, but you'll get killed before you get arrested

in korean language
subjective form of you is 'niga' so we speak niga allday everyday

some black man beat a korean who mistaken it as nigga

Yeah, probably not a good idea though.

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees

Attached: EZLN.jpg (311x162, 7K)

Attached: Washing Machine.webm (569x320, 2.7M)

Depression often makes people joke about their dark thoughts to calm anxiety

I hear the word ''niga'' in KPOP songs all the time. I hope one day to travel to South Korea and marry Nancy McDonie.

Attached: Niggers Canibals.webm (400x400, 2.92M)

wtf

Attached: 1541459964209.jpg (800x807, 340K)

saying the nigger portuguese equivalent here (macaco) = social suicide if caught on camera. There was a southerner chick that had her life ruined forever thanks to that, the massive national butthurt created a monster almost comparable to nigger

literally saying "nigger" = i doubt the average brazilian even knows what the fuck this word means

Attached: m word.gif (270x270, 2.77M)

In 100% of the cases I've seen it have been harassment on Facebook. Especially against black pete protestors.
>black person protests against black pete
>gets 1000 insults on Facebook
>black person files charges
>the prosecutors pick a few and make an example of them
Discrimination, doing it against government officials and so on all increase the punishment as well.

There are three times of insults. An attempted insult is also possible.
I was talking about a "simple insult", as they call it. The most important aspect is that you needed to have the intention to insult a person. And it needs to be objectively established by the judge that it was indeed an insult.

Defamation / slander to dishonor a person or his reputation gets you a higher punishment than I just said.
And defamation knowing it's false gets you an even higher punishment. So if you accuse someone of being a pedophile or something then that's a big problem.

I hear the word ''niga'' in KPOP songs all the time. I hope one day to travel to South Korea and marry Nancy McDonie.

Attached: Come un piez.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

>macaco

Attached: 1547394618345.jpg (320x258, 20K)

What's that garota's name? Or the story.

Source

Defamation against a regular person can get you a year in prison. If it wasn't against a government official or discrimination, against a group of people or whatever.

Intended or not, this is some good pasta.

I through it's legal. There is no almost niggers in Russia, therefore, nobody gives a fuck. Our rappers always speak "nigger, nigga" in their lyrics, no SJW scum has yet complained about this.

uma delícia

Attached: 1547415134826.gif (220x239, 358K)

Dude thought he would knock two birds with one stone, washing his clothes and giving his kid a bath at the same time. Woman knew better.

Slander is illegal here too. I have no idea what the range of penalties is, but I believe speech has to fit two criteria to be slander. 1) it has to be a lie(s) and 2) it has to have done demonstrable damage to the victim, like loss of work or provoking people to fuck with the person, etc. A lie without demonstrable damages is not illegal as far as I know, but any US lawfag who happens to read this can of course correct me if any of this is wrong.

The truth can also be slander here, if it's not in the public interest to spread it.

These people are pretty detached from reality
me too tbf

Jesus man. I'm almost entirely certain that a statement of truth can never be treated as criminal. Unless it's like classified spy shit or something but that's a whole different matter.

It says, "Junior Wash $2.95" He was washing junior.

Attached: 778899b.jpg (633x585, 35K)

Oh and follow-up question about the simple insult offense. Must the insult be made publicly, thus the Facebook prosecutions you mentioned, or can it even apply to just you and me in a private setting.

I guess in our legal system it's more about the intention of someone.
For example holocaust denial is legal here.
But you can also do it in such a way that it becomes an insult.

There was a case where some guy was sending educational books about how the holocaust didn't happen to Jewish schools.. The judge didn't like that.

long story short:

>2014
>heated football/soccer match santos vs gremio
>gremio loses
>gremio crowd starts to chant "macaco" to a black guy from the opposite team
>chick gets caught on camera
>loses job, gets threatened by the entire nation, all that bullshit
>national commotion happens
>shortly after this event a movement called "somos todos macacos" (KEK) emerges on the entire nation and a lot of professional soccer players get into it
>arguably the most hated person of the nation during 2014

thats pretty much it

esportes.r7.com/futebol/fotos/torcedora-gremista-que-chamou-aranha-de-macaco-mudou-a-aparencia-e-vive-exilada-07032015#!/foto/1

Get a job, nigger

Yeah I don't imagine he did. I don't think doing what he did would be illegal here by itself, but if he continued after being asked to stop, I think it would fall under some kind of harassment statute.

>The Pharaoh shit only make it better.

Doesn't matter. You can do it privately and it's still the same offense.
Although, if you do it in front of lots of people, in written form or through cartoons then you risk a higher punishment.

very well said specially coming from a muslim made my eyes wet a little im having faith to humanity again some people are just sick wish everybody had respect to each other

Attached: 1530894632616.jpg (793x786, 54K)

I don't think we have laws against harassment by itself.
Outside of the work place sexual harassment isn't a crime either.

There is even a case where some guy keps licking the toes of women who were tanning in the park. But that's not a crime lol.

>ruined forever
No one cares. She got a job as public servant and is constantly refusing to help niggers.

that's aranha who she yelled at
her house was burned down and she received death threads

Attached: 1409325294514_ABS20140828043[1].jpg (600x399, 29K)

Wow. I have a friend from here who works at the ICC in the Hague and she says the Dutch are pretty open with the insults and that it was a weird thing to get used to. She might be overly sensitive though.

>That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

technically yes but it's not enforced unless you insult central asians, north caucasians and jews

Attached: CIAnigger.jpg (408x612, 26K)

The thing is, we lack political correctness. Only a small minority of people (mostly from Amsterdam) are politically correct.
So people joke about racist and sexist shit very casually. Which is most Americans here can't stand lol.

>>arguably the most hated person of the nation during 2014
Only in the northern of the country. Here in RS (south state where it happens, no one cared).
Niggers gonna nig.

the word nigger doesn't exist in thespanish language, but calling them negros is completely fine and most of the time is ot seen as a racist term

>Insulting the King can get you 5 years in prison
sorry, what?

Attached: 1543776094400.jpg (2880x1620, 550K)

If you live here you will constantly hear people using all stereotypes you can imagine about Muslims, Moroccans, Turks, Poles, Belgians, Germans, Chinese, blacks, Americans, gays and women.

2bh your media destroyed her. honestly nobody would have given a shit as this happens all the time. but the media wanted a scapegoat. she was invited to a bunch of tv shows and it was a fucking circus. she kept weeping and apologizing but that only made things worse as nobody gave a shit about her, that was just a cool story to boost tv ratings. i mean she is not racist just a silly girl that did the same thing as everyone else.

Thanks for the pasta

Oh, you're a republican. Better come to the police station.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogHU3-G9-48

The worst thing that can happen to insult negros, is have to pay a small about of food to a negro family that can't feed himself. Is not ironic?

yeah but this shit was pretty big on the news in 2014, i can't think about any other person that could fit this title aside from her

just a quick correction, this "somos todos macacos" started on a different occasion, but of course it was pretty convenient for the media that this scandal happened literally months after that