Thoughts?

Attached: 1547376379078.jpg (623x1000, 122K)

Gamers rise up

Same as with British actors playing Romans, every country adapts works to their own culture and context

fuck women fuck minorities

A mutt, a pool and a nig lol

Good thing it's just witcherino el Geraldo so nothing of value was lost

This will be an absolute trainwreck.
I can't wait.

Attached: 8ed8c6691f13e6d630a1a90e5884420a006516c73ccce341dd8f8e4c45a523f0.jpg (600x900, 101K)

perhaps poles really are the nigger of europe

Attached: 1547392043910.png (1080x1118, 686K)

jesus whats with american and trying to nigger everything

>This it what people care about

Why do Americans ruin everything with their double standards.

>The Witcher is diversified for the sake of it
>Black Panther is diverse, with 95% plus black, however a film with 95% white isn't
>Before they would literally whitewash movies and chars who were brown
>Now they literally brownwash movies and chars who are white

Attached: 1452154534543.png (565x396, 142K)

Far left girl should play Yennefer. Middle girl should play Fringilla, and not having a redhead cutie play triss is goddamn unacceptable.

*Jews

There is literally nothing wrong with the casting for Yennefer. If you called her Italian no one would question you.

The girls on the left and middle could work with makeup and a hair color change. But there's no excuse for casting that nigger on the right. What the fuck where they thinking?

Girl in the middle is a qt.

Attached: 153838792014994510.jpg (1200x745, 151K)

Yeah. I don't understand why Jow Forumstards care so much. The only problems is that those girls are not sexy enough, but they do it with everything nowadays. Second girl is very attractive but not as sexy as yennifer. Third girl is ugly anyways i don't give a shit if she's black or not. And why not black? It's a fantasy world, not real poland or something.

I'm dead

what should they care about? what someone else deems they should? who decides that? you tough guy? know better than every other person around, do you? how about you enlighten everyone here since you're the best!

>Second girl is very attractive but not as sexy as yennifer

Agreed, she's cute but she has a dopey look. She needs some eyeliner and a mean scowl on her face. She could be sexy with the right facial expressions.

She just isn't made for voluptuous pushy yennifer

>And why not black? It's a fantasy world, not real poland or something.
Exactly. It's a fantasy world, written to be a certain way by the author. So why tarnish it with real life blacks the author made sure to keep away from his story?

Attached: 1525570863144.jpg (500x376, 24K)

Americans aren't the problem

Because you can put blacks in it for diversity. Did you read the book? Does he say "white guy this" "white girl that"? " She was a very white woman with thick black hair"

Did you read AT LEAST the picture in OP's post?

And? Just put eye contacts and here you go. Do you know of women with purple eyes? Triss's hair is outright red in games and not auburn

>strong women and oppressed non-humans
>in the end it's humans who are the real monsters

it was always sjw

Attached: BULLSHIT.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I have a better idea: just pick humans for the roles next time.

Fucking degenerate.

yeah cant wait to see black panther but with white people there and there
i mean its not real who cares

>fucking macacos calling his brothers non-human
It's always funny in brazilia

Black pathner is literally a black supremacism based character, why the fuck would you make it black. And other two characters are not even black, you still are butthurt for no reason

Nice reading comprehension, I wonder if I'm the real browny-brother here...

It makes me sick.
/thread

Point out to my reading problem, amigo macaco

hahahahahahahah