You have to survive in a South American shithole for 30 days. Which do you choose and why?

You have to survive in a South American shithole for 30 days. Which do you choose and why?

Attached: southamerica19450420.png (900x620, 114K)

Os Estados Unidos

Unironically Brazil

Florianopolis, Santa Catarina, Brasil

Attached: lagoinha-do-leste-foto-elaine-skowronski.jpg (550x613, 55K)

Chile. It's the least shithole place on the list. Unless I end up in some fuck off desert village I should be fine.

O Sul

Chile.

Stay here. Have survived for 20+ years. Wouldn't try the USA as half the cties there unironically have a higher murder rate than my city and it seems like people are more prone to be victims of random violence over there such as mass shootings and the like

Idk. Chile? Argentina
My auntie lived in Argentina for a few years and loved it. Plenty Irish there I suppose

Yeah but you live in a tiny shithole. USA is big, you can live in a comfy, crime free life in like 10 states at minimum.

Chile. Because it's not a shithole.
Lads, get the red wine ready!

Chile, maybe Argentina

Attached: La_Reina_desde_Las_Condes,_Chile.jpg (240x180, 17K)

Colombia.

I’ve already lived there for 3 months before, had no problems, and saw tons of beautiful women.

Shit I could just live with my ex-girlfriends family in Bogota and be almost as comfy as I am in the states.

why brazil/venezuela border is in a different color? yanomami land is not a country

Buenos Aires. I don't even need to think twice.

Attached: file.png (500x333, 410K)

Can I bring money? I make enough money to be a king in Brazil.

LOS ESTADOS XDD
Chile is easily the best country

Has Chile reached the status of developed country yet?

Guyana because its the only English-speaking one and I cant into Spanish.

It's a it more than twice the size of California or a bit less than twice the size of Texas. 25th largest country. I mean, it's not big, but it is far from tiny. European countries are tiny, the UK fits like 4 times inside my country and it has liek 1.25x our population

i think so

it's the only SA country i'd go to alone

red and basedpilled

they say uruguay is decent

If Portugal is considered a developed country then so is Chile.

Argentina.
Meat, mate, football, boliche, tango, turras
Chile is the gay option.

Colombia is the ultimate chad option

I wouldn't mind chilling in Cusco. The city is full of beautiful colonial architecture, plenty of things to check out, good food, safe, and laid back.

>turras
what's that

I chose Uruguay

PINCHE MESERO HAMBRIENTINO HAAHAHAH A TRABAJAR

If you are white, unironically Peru.

A few months ago it was discovered a hobo was actually a lost argentinian psychiatric pacient. All because he was white so people were asking why was there a white hobo walking around since white people are supposed to be rich.

are you handicapped?

millions of foreign tourists (both sexes) travel alone in SA every year.

Portugal is not considered a developed country.

argentina

A little outdated but here. All high income countries are considered developed.

Attached: World_Bank_high-income_economies_in_2016.png (6300x3095, 941K)

Argentina so i can visit my German grandfather.