My brother is turning into a conspiracy nut

My brother is turning into a conspiracy nut

Attached: death.jpg (1059x962, 312K)

The earth is flat

the man never landed on the moon

Your Brother is based and redpilled, but you are still cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: 0328AA78-4512-45C8-B223-5DB24FD72418.png (645x773, 11K)

It was da jooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Dag Hammarskjold was assassinated by the CIA

my entire country turned into a conspiracy nut

Australia doesn't exist

Whenever he comes up with a stupid conspiracy come up with an even more stupid one and see if he believes it

Spaniards are heirs of tubal thus JEWS

my mums basically a full on communist. not the meme stupid freaking liberal type, she doesn't even identify as one. But accually wanting a stateless private ownshipless society with local people rule.

Based

based aussie mom

Communists despise liberals, you know

based, I hope you are one too

What conspiracies do he believe in?

sorry to hear. I've kinda fell for some very believable stuff, but to fall for a conspiracy theory you have to be quite a rogue and willing to fill in the blanks like a true moron (or just watch TV). Why can't these people just keep several different scenarios in mind at the same time and work from there? Why does everything have to be absolute and one dimensional? Why is it the most common conspiracy theories are ones that you can't do shit about and in essence don't change a thing even if they were completely true? I think it invokes a certain feeling they are looking for and it takes away from all the other shitty things they are dealing with because "it's so big, spooky and serious".

America land of the free
9/11 Larry Silverstein The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre The Guatanamo Bay Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company The Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Operation Northwoods Iran Contra American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MK Ultra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Contelpro The Bombing of Libya Yemen and Syria The Intervention on Yugoslavia The Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears North-South Agent Orange and the Loss of Vietnam War Area 51 Andrew Johnson the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico The Rape of Okinawa

wtf can I have your mom

It's a new form of religion imo.

Sounds good, and I even hate commies.

people fall for conspiracy theories (and religion for that matter) because it is easier than actually studying, you can feel smart and smug without having to read a single book, just watch video on pragerU or something

yeah that was more in response to the whole shart healthcare is communism thing
no. On the way to vote you will never get told about how we should go back to the ancient greek system of lot deciding who gets positions in government. How does that make you feel?

vaccines are giving autism
medicines are slowly killing you
some strange religious conspiracies that i really don't understand

Based mommy

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 52K)

huh, well in fact I studied more (although studying on the internet can be a double edged blade) the more I read about something, cause it was like reading an exciting book. Most of the time the conspiracies don't hold water even during a common sense check, but sometimes I actually have to think smart to realize the author isn't saying everything or made certain logical leaps, which is very prevalent, especially when both sides in a dispute are in full infowar mode. But flat earth shit is kiddy stuff in comparison. Surely, they can't be of sound mind. Regular people have regular conspiracy theories like "X politician is corrupt and only loves corporations". Just adopt those and get plenty of friends, for gods sake!

>vaccines are giving autism
>medicines are slowly killing you
well at least those are very easy to debunk
dont let him embarass himself more

>easy to debunk
not if they don't like to listen to any counterpoints