What are your thoughts on mass immigration?

What are your thoughts on mass immigration?

Attached: .jpg (1080x1349, 218K)

against it, and supporters should be tried for treason

I think mass immigration is totally rad.

Attached: chadius.jpg (1280x1815, 204K)

I think it’s a good thing. Never really understood those who are against it.

Good, wir schaffen das.
The more the better

Attached: 1534529500088.png (642x643, 15K)

Let them in

Attached: cute latino central american honduras.png (740x827, 599K)

I support going against human nature and replacing my ingroup with young males of an outgroup

Attached: comment_WhI8DOXY1aRGs44udz5AZTVSSEFNcLlu.jpg (1080x1331, 246K)

Of course I support immigration! Come, rape our women, take our jobs, contribute to the economy! We'll be reaping the economic benefits of having more people, more diverse people with overseas connections, and people willing to work for lower wages in the long run.
and since I make good money and basically spend my whole life either at work, or at home, I won't even have to smell any of the shitskins.

The only thing I do feel bad for is the brain drain that happens in the original countries of the immigrants. They need skilled workers more than we do.

Attached: 1539864716542.jpg (1200x900, 264K)

Not a big fan
there's no point in it and harmful in the long term

Attached: 1541088609890.png (657x525, 24K)

>harmful in the long term
Pls explain. What's gonna hapen at the end of 100 years / 4 generations of immigrants from now? You think the economy, or government will have been negatively effected?

Only if they are Germans, Italians, French, English, Polish or Scandinavian.

dont know about the economy but a country with tons of different ethnicities isnt a good thing
maghrebis and black people dont even get along, let alone with us
the gobmint has tried for centuries to unite the french people under one language and one culture and we're going to destroy all that as if suddenly a diverse country was actually beneficial all along? thats autistic
i really dont want there to be some ethnic cleansing and i feel like we're ten years from it now

Attached: 1542667487799.jpg (785x757, 67K)

Yes because itll be filled with niggers and muslims

>ethnic cleansing ten years from now
That would literally bring the world to a political and economic collapse if France had an ethnic cleansing.

Most likely scenario:
>With each generation, immigrants assimmilate better and better
>The new French identity, representative powers etc. finally includes everyone inside its territories
This, of course, would take a century, 4 generations. But I'd say that's an over-estimate, given how ubiquitous left-leaning propoganda is, from literally every single movie and tv series to news organizations.

Attached: 1538346768649.jpg (960x954, 71K)

I don't care. it's not like anyone is going to come to my siberian shithole anyway. brainwashed muscovite trash claims that we are basically 50% chinese at this point but all what I see is poorly dressed slavshits and occasionally caucasian mudslimes, nothing else. but I wouldn't mind some actual asians, browns or even blacks. anything that isn't drunk slavs dressed in black clothes will do at this point

Attached: 1544922843358.jpg (2808x1872, 1.71M)

True whites should by exspelled from the Americas

Stop fucking with brown countries destabilizing them and shit

>1948-1991 Britain and US supporting Apartheid in order to gain access to diamonds and gold of South Africa. Following apartheid, they helped install a neoliberal economic regime that ensured SA could not raise wages and had to accept US agricultural dumping.
>1960- 1993 France helped keep Houphouet-Boigny, who in turn helped with coups against Nkumrah and Sankara, in power for 30 years in Cote d’Ivoire.
>1961: Pan-Africanist Patrice Lumumbu, Congo’s first independence leader, in office two months before being assassinated with help from Belgium and US on direct orders of Eisenhower.
>1965-1997 The US installed Mobutu as President, and Congo/Zaire’s poverty levels rocketed.
>1966: Ghanaian president Nkrumah promoted policies were simple keynesian economics, the same that had allowed Europe and the US to recover and build a strong social safety net after WW2. He was forced out in a US backed coup.
>1967-2009 France supported Bongo’s 40 year dictatorship in Gabon, guaranteeing France access to the country’s resources.
>1971: Britain and Israel took down Obote in Uganda. Obote wanted to nationalise the colonial British banks, The Uk wanted to retain it’s ability to extract wealth even after “independence”.
>1972: Portugal assist in assassination of liberation leader Cabral in Guinea Bissau and Cape Verde
>1975 Angola finally gains independence from Portugal. After independence, US, British, French and Portugal get involved in the civil war which last till 2002.
>1987 Thomas Sankara, President of Burkina Faso who advocated for pan-African unity and called attention to the crippling loans of the IMF, which were forcing the Global South to remain poor, is assassinated with French help.

only benefits the 1%

>stop destabilizing governments that never worked in the first place.

But user, the 1% provides us with jobs!!!
You can't say anything bad about what the ruling class decides.

>That would literally bring the world to a political and economic collapse if France had an ethnic cleansing.
i dont know mate im just saying it like this but honestly i dont see any of them integrating and even if people dont say it out loud theyre tired of it

it only really benefits the 2%

>i really dont want there to be some ethnic cleansing

Attached: you-7.jpg (326x294, 18K)

i was thinking of a violent ethnic cleansing

>I don't see any of them integrating
Oh? You don't see them walking around peacefully, sharing the train with you, purchasing goods, working to feed their families, paying taxes, voting, speaking french, etc. etc.?

>Why yes, I support mass immigration... to Mars.

Attached: gigachad disrobing.jpg (966x1200, 109K)

Duuuuuuuh open bordrs, that way as a white leftist i can gain as much validation from minorities, but of course i dont wanna live with these immigrants i prefer to live in a white suburban neighborhood. Thats majority white, but then again we must have a few non whites in my area cause i dont wanna seem like a bigot haha

Attached: 69DF3835-720F-433E-BBA0-4968EAEFD5DD.jpg (600x767, 122K)

>Well yes, bring the guys in

Attached: 1541543157610.jpg (833x925, 157K)

>walking around peacefully, sharing the train with you, purchasing goods, working to feed their families, paying taxes, voting
you mean doing the same thing as any other human?

I don't have any problems with immigration in theory but welfare and altruistic approach to something that should by default be an economic question first is a big problem. I am a globalist in general, but I do not support the current policy of immigration that is done with few economic considerations. That is not to say all immigration we currently have is bad, but a lot of it has lead to establishment of a welfare class that will be multi generational if not curbed.

This is why I can never understand the obsession with the past nationalists have. More and more people are converging to a very similar life. I would be very surprised if anyone in this thread for example have activities in their life that are specific to their own country that you won't find in another.

The only mass immigration I'm in favor of is the immigration of my sperm from my dick into vaginas

We need massive immigration of white males like that to nonwhite countries. It would honestly solve a lot of problems. These guys get tons of women and whiten the world and normal men don't have to look like that to pull women.

mass immigration is great for those who immigrate, but the brain drain on the poor nations they come from perpetuates their poverty i think

>hey bro I saw you were browsing the Gentoo wiki
>if you ever need help installing and compiling I'll be over at the Unix Club room
>I'd love to have a free software buddy

Seeing blacks drap themselves in our colours is so revolting. This is NOT what I threw petrol bombs for

>your thoughts
Very black

Attached: rambie.png (366x366, 318K)