Drank a bottle of robitussin an hour ago. I no longer exist. The world no longer exists...

Drank a bottle of robitussin an hour ago. I no longer exist. The world no longer exists. Im typing this with my benis cuz my hands are made of stardust.

Attached: EF57BF4E-2515-44C3-BBEE-5D5921044897.jpg (236x265, 13K)

Say good bye to your liver

Theresno acetominoPjem in robitgyf

Pop another one every hourr. Youre welcome.

Try robitussin and weed, fun times

iyugkfjftrtrfrfrfyryfttftydtrxrtzswswswsttrstrsrsredrdrtdrtdrxtxxxsxxsxszfsszesxgxcxccvcvchvcvvvvccccvhhf

at least you're not robotrippin in public

great thread op I hope you diiiiieeeeeeeeeeewwjsjssnsnhshshshshsjsssnsebsxjsssjsjxnbx

Attached: 1546021485296.jpg (2775x3743, 1.52M)

Sockras dandiyo sfrotocarniggeralo balsa

Skkrino bravayinjji kkopokipojli ajjax eindeindereide daseisol seszhtournilkj

I was sick on tuesday and drank a whole bottle of Kroger brand Tussin DM and I felt drunk but calm and relaxed. I looked up the ingredients and compared it to other cold medicines and it seems that it's the Guaifenesin in Tussin that has that effect.

Attached: 1544332785241.jpg (958x960, 100K)

Pbravi jelna skudnyl!! HOTERRA

Attached: 1546739643908.jpg (968x681, 51K)

LCOW
>fgw hunduru am gaspacho oh kontrijollente

Attached: uniqueforehead1.png (705x922, 1.28M)

robotripping is literally high school kid: the drug
kys

Lijti fakili hunduru am kasyli kak

Attached: 1543438349537.jpg (800x1200, 189K)

>Guaifenesin in Tussin
no, it's not.

>robotripping

absolute based

Attached: THICC.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

How safe is robotripping?

>Kvas & shitnigg'd
Oplanerade ordförråd ska stå ochavvakta

Attached: poo.jpg (540x720, 125K)

just make sure there is no paracetamol or other dangerous ingredients

Me? for me its kratom potentiated with infused white grapefruit

Haha no.

lol I only took about 120mg of the shit, but I had a full-blow trip anyway. As it turns out, some people cant break it down and are hypersensitive to it. Guess im one of those people.

Why do some people feel the need to fuck themselves up so bad all the time? Like I know, it's fun, you're altering your state of conciousness completely and it feels crazy, you're so into the moment, but why do you want it to be like that ALL the time? Like shit there's gotta be a balance in life, you gotta have resposibilities and ambitions and long term objectives, you just can't get stuck in a feeling all the time, grow some balls and admit that you need to calm the fuck down for your own good. Not everything in life has to be instant gratification, you gotta work and make sacrifices sometimes and put some fucking effort into things, you just gotta have values and respect other people and recognize that not everything is about you all the time. Even though you've already altered and drugged your mind so much that you have experienced ego death and realized that ultimately life is just a very long, trance/dream/illusion/whatever the fuck, you just gotta be humble and be open to the fact that everyone else has a life of their own too.

Attached: 1544586655000.jpg (640x640, 29K)