Is there anyone on Jow Forums smart enough to refute this?

Attached: 1547486311350.jpg (960x960, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ml7C-WfL8f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Unless you fuck your daughter yourself it's all true

no, because its impossible

Attached: f4b.jpg (500x743, 63K)

Shireposting should result in a permaban.

We'll never know if you don't try :)

Do father's get aroused by their beautiful daughters? Cant imagine they dont.

They should, desu.

That doesn't make any sense. You're not attracted to your daughter, how can she cheat on you then?

>That doesn't make any sense. You're not attracted to your daughter, how can she cheat on you then?

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 7K)

Normal healthy men get aroused to girls starting in their preteen years.

What if raise my daughter to like girls?

why would you try to refute the truth?

Attached: 1530372532236.png (684x741, 739K)

That's exactly when they peak in your country
No one has managed to win against the dick thus far

than that would make you very based and redpilled

relationships with your children shouldnt be based on their sexual value, and them leaving you will happen either way when they become adults with functional lives (if you did your job right).

Attached: 9c9.jpg (1307x528, 368K)

t. jealous it was filmed in new zealand and not australia

Found the pedophile

You sell your daughter for Oxen/cattle you idiot.

Well with your daughter you're asure that your genes will be pass down.

In the other hand, a son doesn't asure you that, because he can be a cuck or beign decieved by his wife by having the seed of other man, while you think it's yours.

Pretty sure her love will be so pure and so strong that she'd never have any thought about penises
Ty

This pasta is so retarded, it's written like some creep getting off on the idea

This argument falls upon realisation that most men dont see their daughters as sexual objects.

fritz was onto something

pretty sure you could save up for that stuff easier if you didn't have to spend the money raising/feeding her. unless you sell her to some pedo in her infancy in which case there you go

Yet you can't refute it

Having a son who becomes a trap is worse.

Next?

Attached: 1544729427750.jpg (620x825, 133K)

I just did though, other outcome of this boring incel pasta is your own daughter fucking you, which is disgusting. Your way of thinking is just degenerate since you have never experienced relationship.

Do you have a daughter?

Who cares that your daughter will get fucked? Everyone in the world gets fucked all the time. It's how humanity manages to keep going. Cuck posters are the worst

Cuck=someone who is cheated by his wife/lover
Your daughter =/= your wife/lover

BOOM, refuted

dead silence lol
reminder that however small and cute your little girl looks now, one day she'll be getting called all sorts of nasty things (and liking it) as she fulfills some guy's sexual power fantasy :^)

Lord of the Rings would have been awful if it were shot here since we have gum tree clad mountains which would look entirely out of place.
Stop projecting your weird national jealousy of your own neighbour onto me. New Zealand is beautiful and has nothing to do with shitty Jow Forums shireposting.

It's called being a sexually healthy male, you stupid cunt.

You proved his point by saying that most men are cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ml7C-WfL8f8

Imagine being so mentally ill that you think your daughter's sole purpose is to be a fucktoy. An entire human being with ideals, originality, her own experiences, dreams, and point of view of the world, is literally just there for guys to fuck her. Couldn't be me.

healthy sexual life is one of most important aspects of fulfilling and happy life which i hope my daughter will have, i dont care one bit what she will do in bed and its none of my business

my work is to assure she is healthy, safe and educated

i will be such a good father just watch you incel freaks

All women can reproduce
All men cant
Having a daughter that you raise right is literally a free genetic ticket for your jeans to the next generation.

Attached: Blakc man cigarette.jpg (321x321, 19K)

Literally don't care

by cuck, the meamster meant being the provider to someone and yet not being able to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

b..but you'll loose your 'Y' chromosome in the next gen.

Attached: sad.jpg (300x360, 35K)

>You're not attracted to your daughter
yeah if your a homo

>All women can reproduce
you know this doesn't make sense
no woman by themselves can "reproduce" we are not mushrooms

think about it this way - trees get pollinated by bees, daughters get pollinated by nogs

That's essentially what her life is likely to amount to, though.

not when they're underage you projecting mongoloid cunt

Daughters are much more likely to pass on your genes.

If she's a prostitute maybe

so if she's a woman?

But they won't pass on your haplogroup, which is the only thing that will matter to your autistic descendants 500 years from now.

Attached: 1547473716518.jpg (1552x2046, 446K)

Thinking about this wrong
You should goft your daughters to your best buddies just like mohammed (pbuh) did with fatima az zahra and ali

A modern woman maybe, your Job as a dad to prevent that

jesus fuck w*men are autistic

imagine posting this unironically

Attached: soyjack.png (644x800, 15K)

how can you do your job as a dad if daddy state is always there to cuck you?

You ain't preventing shit dude. Meriadoc is right.

How about you and I exchange spores

At least post the one about some AIDS bums raping some lolis who set one of the bum's dog on fire

The meaning of cuck changed though.
If a girl you're only very slightly interested in (even if it's just sex) had a bf/sex before, that makes you a cuck.

>paying for and supporting a woman who is getting fucked by another dude
how is that not cuckoldry

>All women can reproduce
Tell that to those women who have uteri that shoot down any invader within a 7 inch distance from the eggs without question

Not talking about daughters.
I can't refute it, it's impossible.
And let's not ignore how a son will just cuck you too.

Attached: 1541971503142.jpg (835x470, 120K)

You already have your wife. If you want to fuck another women get a second wife.

but what do you do if your wife pops out a daughter? Now people expect you to care for a woman that will be some other dude's fucktoy

Argument status: still not refuted.

The male there seems to think only the Y DNA is "valid" in a Darwinist worldview where only passing on your DNA can validate your existence. That is not true. Every man has an X gene as well as a Y one, so to pass on all "his" genes he'd have to have a daughter as well as a son.
And the existence of women you are not allowed to have sex with should not be new to this freak, and if he takes it as a personal insult he is dangerous and should be removed from society.

He gives you shit tons of money for that daughter as dowry. Win win in my opinion.

nothing wrong with having one, the cucked thing is to raise her