How the FUCK do you guys outside of US/Canada buy any kind of technology, when it's generally 1...

How the FUCK do you guys outside of US/Canada buy any kind of technology, when it's generally 1.5-2x the price AND you guys generally have less income after taxes.

Attached: 1546744474235.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I amn ot a fucking soyboy that buys "technology"

why would I buy a fucking supersoy nintendo when I can buy coke and hookers

Attached: 1483652835328s.jpg (250x201, 6K)

No offence but this way of thinking is why your country is a dumpster.

t. supersoy

based
fuck some jewish whores next time hermano

In Brazil, we pay everything in installments with our credit cards. So instead of paying for that $1200 iPhone all at once, you pay $100 per month, for 12 months.

People usually get fucked doing things like this but that's how we can afford shit.

>buys console
>time goes by and console goes down in price
>a depreciating asset that robs you of productivity
ok

penis

We buy less.

also this, paying in installments is common in LatAm

Interesting, isn't there a tariff on all products made outside of Brazil that makes electronics super expensive?

>make 4x more than the regular american
>costs the same after currency conversion to me as it would to a californian

how do americans afford anything without a credit card desu i've never had to own one in my entire life

I unironically put all my money on electronics. I live in a crappy apartment, drive a beater and eat cheap german crap from lidl, because none of that really matters to me

By saving all the money I can and buying the cheapest stuff.

i only buy afro-eurasian technology

Redpilled. Fuck video games. Making money is a much better hobby/pastime

>buying

Who's CHAD criminal here?.

Attached: 1538644558158.jpg (640x769, 42K)

This kinda confuses me. Generally, back then, gadgets are cheaper in first world cunts than mine. Also designer brands, so when I go to a 1st world cunt I buy a lot of gadgets.
Everything else is cheaper in 3rd world cunts though.

But recently, video games and just computer related stuff here have become waaaay cheaper than 1st world cunts.
What happened?

Most criminals are dirt poor.

"Green" taxes happened.

I dont need much technology only pc+thinkpad+phone wnd accessories

What technology exactly?

so that's why you're all poor as dirt. don’t worry, america has plenty of people in crippling debt too

>america has plenty of people in crippling debt too
Isn't your whole economy on all levels based on taking debt?

This

They don't have a culture of making needless "upgrades" every single year. Also, they often import cheap Android phones from China - something that mobile carriers here have conspired to prevent.

> According to Chinese official statistics, nowadays, Chinese e-commerce shops, including Aliexpress, export no less than 40 million dollars worth of products daily into Russia, and these volumes constantly grow

We don't buy flagshit tech as they come out, if you have money you buy one and use it until it doesn't work
If you don't, like me, you buy budget chinkphones and use refurbed thinkpads if you're not a tech illiterate

>tf
>tp
is this you?
youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

i dont because i dont care, ppl who are concerned about this stuff are zoomers or hipsters

You don't need any technology more modern than a Galaxy S3 and T440p

Based brayan

We have, but it's not so big as in the us. Chinese phones are a gift from god tho, quality is amazingly good nowadays, some are genuinely better than iphone. I've been really happy with oneplus, had op 3 for almost three years an bought op 6 just because I wanted to, my old phone still works and hasn't slowed down a bit

I don't advocate drugs but I fucking hate soyshit so much that I'll quote this and say based

Nintendo Switch had been officially sold in Russia in December for less than in US.

>want to buy new GPU
>they all cost around twice what they cost in the us
>start saving money
>look into some investments
>work extra hours
>do a couple certifications
>get more responsible with my spending
>eventually have 50 times more savings than what I need when I started
>now can't bring myself to spend it on frivolous shit that will stop me from achieving financial success, the only highscore you should be worried irl
When I start procrastinating, for some reason I start getting the urge to get to work, or fix my car, or do some other more fulfilling and productive hobbie than just sitting down to use random electronic entertainment product #8360

Absolutely based, you other anons could learn a thing or two from this man

Based
Argentina is truly white