Do people actually enjoy eating "ethnic" food, or is it just a meme to win brownie points?

do people actually enjoy eating "ethnic" food, or is it just a meme to win brownie points?
just the other day I had a coworker recommend me some random fucking ethiopian restaurant and the food on the website looked like literal shit on a plate, nearly had to stop myself from gagging. why do people pretend as if third world cuisine is any good?

Attached: 1515237752182.png (399x400, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297415-d3511968-Reviews-Capri_Italian_Restaurant_At_Sheraton_Dameisha_Resort_Shenzhen-Shenzhen_Guangdong.html
thebeijinger.com/directory/grinders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asian food in general is GOAT. I'll take sushi or curry over steak/potatos any day.

>t.white

Oh what do you eat in Canada, sausages and eggs? Uncultured fuck.

well okay I guess, I do enjoy sushi and the occasional shawarma. I guess I should've specified as less of the obvious stuff.

Ethiopian food is really good desu

What's what anglos eat.

no need to be rude, asshole

The only "foreign" food I like is Chinese but I'm not sure have the stuff they serve is eaten in China.

I loike go wog and chinky coon places
eating they slop
and shitting all over da toilet

SOPA DE MACACO UMA DELICIA!!

He's doesn't know the joy of smashing a HSP and milkshake after his appointment at the local rub&tug

Ethiopian Food is ok
>T. Ethiopian

>think about the food!!!!!

Liberals are so fucking hilarious. They unironically use "ethnic" food as an argument to promote multiculturalism.

Attached: 121.png (1024x1024, 25K)

Mexican food is fucking delicious. I'm glad I live in California.

Attached: PMX-Food-Collage-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 202K)

what's ethnic food?

>foriegner using “liberal” in the American context
kill yourself you meme infested retard

This
Asian cuisine>Wh*te>Everything else>Indian

based

Food from minority cultures. Like French, Mexican, Arab etc...

>Asian cuisine>Wh*te
Go back to whereyou came from

>imagine being a whit*id and having to eat shitty north american meat and unseasoned potatoes and calling it a dish

same. but after i shit up a fucking storm so i can really only eat them at home

>canadians are asian meme
back2 Jow Forums

I'm gonna make tacos today

Attached: GUEST_8926a869-d573-4401-b05b-5836e6890798.jpg (488x488, 85K)

Are you the Norwegian that used to make cooking threads on here?

No, my cooking is limited to tacos and pasta.

Are you seriously telling me people don't actually like Mexican or French food, but they just fake it?

>that
>mexican "food"

Attached: 1526067876471.jpg (720x549, 38K)

Why are tacos so popular in scandiland

Okay, well enjoy your tacos buddy.
I should make some myself soon, thanks for the idea.

I enjoy eating Bosnian food which is quite exotic if I do say so myself

rly wish there was a good foreign food scene in korea. only places alright at a decent price are chinese or jap restaurants. i love indian and american food but good stuff is overpriced

Ethiopian food is good and really fucking hearty.

Attached: 0531804E-E97C-424A-A7CF-746CAA89A772.jpg (1080x1920, 376K)

it's only a norwegian thing as far as i know

I don't know, they are ridiculously tasty and easy to make. I do the whole Taco Friday meme too.

Thanks bro

Everytime I make them they come out way too greasy, like the grease literally flowing out the back when I pick it up.

Attached: 1538368979088.jpg (396x385, 101K)

t. got the shits from a food court Mr. Souvlaki once and has been terrified of non-anglo food since

I eat 80% Dutch food, 15% Indonesian food and 5% Italian food.

Sounds delicious desu

Attached: 1542651931179.jpg (890x892, 128K)

R8

Different thread different place mang, no need to derail this one.

Attached: 1512431425225.jpg (644x432, 35K)

drain the fat from your meat, bro...

liberals are obsessed with appearances.
they want to seem worldly and to do things different--none of that "milktoast" bullshit--even if it's an idiotic idea.
So of course trying food from different cultures qualifies; you could feed them slop and they couldn't tell the difference as long as you gave them a big fat story to go along with it.

>milktoast
I regret Googling that.

>grease
normal
>too much
also normal, but if you're a pussy then you don't technically need all of that oil. Let it collect at the bottom and drain it out. Add oil back in as necessary.

Do a proper taco al pastor. marinade with pineapples and modelo and shit.

My favorite is maybe gyros or chimichangas at a restaurant, although I make a burrito almost every day because it is pretty cheap and versatile. There is a turkish place with gyro and kebabs nearby that is good. Have been to an authentic chinese restaurant with a huge menu and it was alright, lots to try still but havent had anything amazing yet. Want to try authentic indian and korean food

i will attempt any south asian food 2bh

Any expats who have been to Chongqing or Shenzhen, please recommend some authentic Western food you found there.

Attached: popko_nod.gif (198x186, 592K)

unironically like microwave ramen more than the authentic ramen ive tried, although im a picky eater

same

Do you have western restaurants in China?

Sounds less like being a picky eater and more like being heavily conditioned by processed shit. Spend a month eating nothing but fresh food you need to prepare and cook and junk food will taste completely different afterwards.
That shit is basically designed to be a chemical bomb that alters your brain.

Western style restaurant, but I'm not sure it's authentic or not.
I've tried some burger in a American restaurant, many expats were eating there.

I only ever eat italian food

Attached: 1547466718186.jpg (434x648, 44K)

Lmao
Don't know why I find that so funny, just saying I think I feel like america/french/german just sounds funny

I just eat german made american food

Attached: 419a7d4321eec41f5441dfef6ba602c6c9e66a20-at600.jpg (515x699, 184K)

i do make fresh food normally but it is still true for me, a lot of the shit they put in the authentic ramen was disgusting to me, even the meat didnt taste right. The broth and the noodle part were the only thing i didnt hate and that was during my weeb phase when i really wanted to like it

Attached: ramen.jpg (556x546, 50K)

Do you have any pics of the food?

This one looks good, but it's probably quite expensive.

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297415-d3511968-Reviews-Capri_Italian_Restaurant_At_Sheraton_Dameisha_Resort_Shenzhen-Shenzhen_Guangdong.html

thebeijinger.com/directory/grinders

Saved. Thank you.