Senator convicted over racist remark about Italy's first black minister

>Senator convicted over racist remark about Italy's first black minister

>A senator from Italy’s far-right League has been given an 18-month prison sentence for likening the country’s first black minister to an orangutan.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/14/league-senator-convicted-for-racist-remark-about-italy-first-black-minister-roberto-calderoli-cecile-kyenge

18 months of prison for a joke / comment. I guess Salvini doesn't care about free speech?

Attached: 1.jpg (620x372, 26K)

>b-but its a joke
talk shit get hit racist piece of shit

Actually no, nothing should happen at all for any joke. It's called free speech. Something civilized white people used to understand before subhumans shitskins came here.

> 1.5 years
> for saying someone looks like a monkey

Holy fuck what is wrong with those judges

t.Danièle Obono

White people are the ones who made the laws getting this dude arrested

Yes to pander to non whites

This is pretty fucking based. The people who actually govern society should be held to a high standard and punished if they actively fail. Nobody forced him to make those comments.
>m-muh free speech
He's not your average dude on the street.

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

Calderoli was one of the internal oppositor of Salvini in his party, he is glad that he can get rid of him

No they shouldn't. Why do shitskins find it so hard to understand there shouldn't be laws against getting your emotions hurt?

arent orangutans orange

If this was just another common day thing with someone on the street calling her a monkey I'd agree it's way too much but as a senator you should be expected to have a degree of professionalism in your behavior.
Even Trump didn't call Mexicans rapists and drugdealers directly, he said they weren't the best of what Mexico had to offer and they could do better.

Given how utterly stupid this reply was I may or may not give you a serious (you) on your next post.

Italy never had free speech

>getting arrested
>for telling a racist joke
Eurocucks.

4D CHESS

Orangutans are Great Apes not Monkeys.
Monkeys have tails while Great Apes do not.

he'll never make any day in prison, you don't go to prison in Italy until you sum up sentences for at least 5 years of jail.

that's not racism retard

If he represents any black constituates then he has failed at his station.

they're also much better than niggers, that man needed to be punished for insultibg them
have you ever seen an orangutan commit a crime, or live on welfare ? case closed

what

How do euros call Canada cucked when they don't even have free speech?

Euros dont have a fucking Québec inside their country

Perhaps this dude was a political rival and this was an opportunity to get him out of the picture

deserved honestly
that shit is high school tier, no fucking fun allowed when you're a public figure politician
you're running this disaster of a nation, fucking act like it

>canada has free speach
lmao

This actually shows the insecurity of niggers more than anything
If you call a white person a monkey, it's legal, it just means the person is dumb. If you call a black person a monkey, that's racist because everyone agrees they do kinda look like monkeys and that's mean to remind them about it

Like you can insult me how much you want, this is the truth.
Calling someone a monkey isn't even necessarily racist but blacks take that insult very badly FOR SOME REASON

why are bl*ckoids so fragile

go back to Jow Forums

triggered

t. Nigger

thats what happened in holland though.

Some poor people got sentenced for calling a black politician a monkey

He must pay for what he has done

Yeah but they're suspended so he won't go to prison. And tb h Calderoli is a retard so I can't feel sorry for him lol

Found the ape.