To be quite honest, i know for sure that 6 million Poles were killed by Germans and Russians during WW2...

To be quite honest, i know for sure that 6 million Poles were killed by Germans and Russians during WW2. It was our country that was invaded by Germany and Russia. It was our citizens who were genocided by these two countries. Israel wasnt attacked by Third Reich and Soviet Union. There is no man in Poland who didnt lose some relative in war. So i can tell with 100% sureness that 6 million Poles died in result of nazi-soviet crimes. But i cant really tell if 6 million of dead jews aint only a soviet post-war propaganda. Poles remember jews only as NKVD officers and kapos in ghettos/death camps, but not really as victims.

Attached: holo_front.jpg (672x812, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niezwykle.com/tak-policja-zydowska-brala-udzial-w-egzekucji-polakow-tragiczne-wydarzenia-z-historii-niemieckiej-okupacji-krakowa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S O V I E T E D

Attached: pepe[communist].jpg (720x720, 55K)

It's the opposite, jews were put in the Warsaw ghetto and later put into Polish death camps while Polish citizens laughed at them. No innocent Pole was ever a victim of genocide, only their soldiers died fighting in the war.

Yeah, we know that such version of history is convenient for Germans and Jews.

>No innocent Pole was ever a victim of genocide

Shut the fuck up, krautnigger.

zionazi kikes broke all records of absurd in rewriting history... their latest version is that hitler was in fact a nice guy who didnt want to kill kikes at all but palestinian mufti forced him to do this... they probably want the world to believe that it was israel that was attacked by nazi germany, not poland

Zionists are insane. Nobody deserves death as much as these war criminals do. Maybe except of Russians. But there is no difference between a zionist and a russian nowadays, they both speak the same language

I recommend you book that is a bestseller in Poland now "Żydzi 2". It is about mass-scale of collaboration of Jews with nazis and soviets against Poles which ended with many genocides of Poles. Unfortunately it is available only in Polish, i have no knowledge about English version

Attached: 20190107_121921.jpg (2560x1440, 1.57M)

>No innocent Pole was ever a victim of genocide
sadly

>going this far to try and cover up the truth about the polish death camps
slimy poles, we will never forget what you monsters did to us.

>Jews didn't die, they were the ones oppressing and genociding the Poles
Even worse than Neo-Nazis, I swear

People probably prefer The Witcher when it come to polish fantasies

It is true though. What do you even know about our history, asian monkey? Only this what Jews lie in their holoholywood propaganda. Meanwhile our relatives were dying here. So how do you even dare to accuse me of lie? Was your yellow subhuman shithole invaded by nazis and soviets? No, it was Poland. Not Israel.

Attached: peep.jpg (200x189, 12K)

"Fantasies" backed by original documents from German archives and tons of photos. OK.

be happy you don't live near those freaks

>backed by original documents from German archives

Yeah sure.

> russian land-stealing scum complaining about neighbours

Higher level of surrealism

Here you have a photo of jewish police hanging Poles by order of German SS. And here description, you can google-translate it:

niezwykle.com/tak-policja-zydowska-brala-udzial-w-egzekucji-polakow-tragiczne-wydarzenia-z-historii-niemieckiej-okupacji-krakowa/

Attached: 2.jpg (500x320, 30K)

I am Volga german
Im.a man of innocence

>land-stealing scum
strong nations have all rights to claim land that is inhabited by weak nations

>be pole
>kidnap your Jewish neighbours and put them in camps
>beat them
>starve them
>rape them
>murder them
>...
>WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHEIT
truly the white negroes of europe

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-134740.jpg (678x991, 143K)

First you say such things and later you cry like a bitch when murricans install nukes in eastern europe.

You confuse use with Latvian SS, baltshit